The World As We Know It

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

The World As We Know It

Postby Secret » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:58 am

A Mutant RP
This is the first RP made on Eldemore!

Plot
Everything's changed. Nobody knows how or why, all we know is that our world is gone. It's like the natural order has disappeared from existence. Wings, tails, horns and tentacles, humans have adapted to survive on a planet that no longer has a place for us. Harsh deserts can turn into tundras by walking mere miles, and what was an oasis one day could be a swamp the next. What do you expect in this upside-down world we must now called home? For if this is not our home, what could be?

Rules
1 No swearing please, if you must swear please star it out (****).
I personally have nothing against swearing, this is for the sake of other members.
2 You can have powers (fire breathing, telepathy etc) but I am limiting it at two.
3 Put some effort into your form and posts please, at least three sentences per post (one paragraph).
4 Obey every and all site rules.
5 I, myself will be posting no pictures that I haven't drawn as some people have problems with this. You can if you like, but if you get in trouble with the Administrators don't blame it on me.
6 If you wish to speak OOC (Out Of Character) use parenthesis ( ) or brackets [ ].
7 Should you get angry with me or another member of this rp please take it to PM, there isn't much point to this rp if we're just fighting OOC the whole time.
8 The plot line is mine, this world is mine. I'm a story writer and I may/may not be writing a few short stories about this little apocalyptic world that I created. I will not tolerate theft of my ideas. The only thing you can use this story for is rping on this thread.
9 Post atleast once per every 3 weeks, I would like to keep this rp going.
10 You can have as many characters as you want, as logn as you keep track of them all.
11 Normal humans are fine. You can give them special skills (e.g. throwing knives) or anything like that aswell.

Form

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Picture/description of Character:[/b]
[b]Character Powers (Optional):[/b]
[b]Character Personality (Optional):[/b]
[b]Character History (Optional):[/b]

RP Members
Username:CharacterName:Gender:Age:Powers:Mutations

Secret:Din:Female:17:Telepathy/Telekinesis:Claws/Horns
Distortionist:Ray:Female:19:Breathes Underwater/Sees in the Dark:Reptillian Tale/Shark Dorsal Fin
Wolf:Dhiren Lynn Wolff:Male:19:Wolf transformation/increased senses:Nothing in his human form
Shiko Hayashi:Rice:Male:12:Slightly insane seer:Angel wings/Genetically modified bones makes him faster, lighter
Ashenjay:Anva:Female:14:Bends light and darkness to their will/nocturnal vision: Barn owl eyes
Secret:Tira:Female:14:Heals themselves overtime:Monkey Tail/Pointed teeth
Solanum:Silfur:Male:17:Increased Agility:Fox ears/tail/horns/fangs
Last edited by Secret on Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:31 am, edited 15 times in total.
ImageImage
Secret

Re: The World As We Know It

Postby Secret » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:18 pm

Username: .Secret.
Character's Name: Dynasty (Din for short)
Picture/description of Character: Dusty blonde hair wraps around her face, and steely blue eyes give away the cold found within. Pale, sunken skin makes her seem like a ghost, and practically announces that she is in desperate need of food. Her clothes are slightly rugged and dusty but do not contain any holes, and if you look closely at them, the glint of knives, and other makeshift objects can be seen shining in the sunlight. Two silver horns glow atop Din's head, and her nails are elongated to form deadly claws.
Character Powers: She's has both Telepathic power and Telekinesis.
Last edited by Secret on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Secret

Postby Distortionist » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:31 pm

Yay! <3

Username: Distortionist
Character's Name: Ray
Picture/description of Character: She has smooth, jet black hair that reaches her waist. Her eyes are the color of the bottom of the ocean and lack pupils. Her structure is gaunt and frail but tall and slender. Ray has a dorsal fin poking out of her shoulder blades. She has cut slits through her black hoodie to fit it. She also has a long, reptilian prehensile tail. Both of these mutations are the same color as her eyes. She wears baggy blue yoga pants and combat boots.
Character Powers (Optional): Ray is able to breath underwater and see in the dark. She has shark-like and reptilian qualities such as heightened sense of smell and cold bloodedness.
Character Personality (Optional): She is very laid back and hardly speaks. She prefers to hang in the background but is friendly with everyone.

Please tell me if I need to change anything :3 Thanks!
Last edited by Distortionist on Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby Secret » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:51 pm

Accepted ^^

Start whenever you like, I'll just add you to the RP member list :)
ImageImage
Secret

Postby Distortionist » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:03 pm

Yay, thank you <3 :D
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Distortionist

Postby Secret » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:13 pm

Din held her hand above her eyes, trying to block the harsh sunlight. Her small horns felt like they were on fire, raising her eyes to the ever growing green smudge in the distance, she kept walking. It was so close, her temporary salvation, a forest that probably wouldn't last the night. But Din would take what she got, a short-term reprieve was better than none at all.
ImageImage
Secret

Postby Wolf » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:45 am

Username: Johnna
Character's Name: "My full name is Dhiren Lynn Wolff."
Picture/description of Character: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&biw= ... OXaMb6M%3A
Wolf Form; A sleek yet muscular wolf with 3 scars across his left cheek. He has 3 bands around his right forepaw and a leather necklace with a silver pendent. His fur matches his his human hair, along with a large fluffy tuft on his elbows, head, and a back mane. His eyes are a pale tan/beige.

Character Powers (Optional): "Extremely sharp senses, nearly wolf like. I also have the ability to transform into one."
Character Personality (Optional): "-Ren is usually loud, childish, and friendly. He can be hot-head and stubborn, but he has a kind heart... He is also kinda perverted, teasing, and flirty, but he really is a nice guy."
Character History (Optional): Dhiren was raised by his mother untill he was 8 and then thats when he noticed the world began changing. More often than usual. His mother was acting kinda funny the past few weeks untill she went completely insane and attempted to murder him. He ran off into the woods where he came face to face with a pack of rabid wolves, all a greedy look in their eyes. The suddenly lurched foreward, all snarling and howling-but he wasnt what they attacked- it was his mother. The wolves then somewhat raised him, keeping their distance, but protecting him when needed. When he turned 14 he was bit by the alpha and that is when he began changing himself. He also has wolf ears, tail, fangs, and desires...

{{ I know his history is sloppily written, I will have to edit it sometime later. Also, is it fine that he can turn into a wolf? }}
Last edited by Wolf on Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolf

Postby Secret » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:22 am

Accepted ^^

I don't have time to add you to the RP Members list right now, but start whenever you like :)
ImageImage
Secret

Postby Distortionist » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:11 am

Ray sat on the hard, packed earth, staring into the distance. The overhead canopy of the weakening forest covered her and provided brief relief from the harsh sunlight. She was waiting. She didn't exactly know why, or what for, for that matter. A movement near the horizon stole her attention and she rose, using a hand as a visor and peering at the figure. Her tail snapped around anxiously and with hawk eyes, Ray picked out the distinctive form of a person. One that was alive, and the first that she had seen for a while.
Birthday Nov. 30

Distortionist

Postby Wolf » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:58 pm

R e n
    Male || 19 years old || Single || Straight

Ren shifted uncomfortably, his fluffy tail tucked between his legs-He had lost his pack-well, his family. He woke up every day with them, then they just disappeared. "This is just great, first my father, then mother, then them..."He whimpered to himself as he strided through the dark forest and let out a short melodious howl in hopes of finding the seeminly rabid wolves, shoving his ears foreward in anticipation.
Wolf

Next

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's