Transylvania (vampire/werewolf/human rp) (Open)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: Transylvania (vampire/werewolf/human rp) (Open)

Postby Caster_HD » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:11 pm

((sounds like a amazing idea Gig! Totally joining!))

ŤĤĔ ßÁŚĨČŚ
υѕєяηαмє:
Ikki
ƒυℓℓ ηαмє:
Ziek Na'Stala
ηι¢кηαмє:
Z
gєη∂єя:
Male
αgє:

Ĩ MÁŶ ŚĔĔM ŃŐŔMÁĹ
∂єѕ¢яιρтιση:
"When I was born the first words out of my Mother's mouth was that I was going to be a handsome man when I grew older...I still don't see it. I think of myself as a very plain person, very ordinary. I've never once tried to change my hair color it's been the same light brown with sandy highlights since ever and my eyes have always been a cold slate grey sometimes they'll even have the occasional streaks of silver. I'm tall-ish I guess but not by much, and my body's okay to, lean but not too skinny with muscle enough to make me looked toned but again not too much. "
ρєяѕσηαℓιту:
"Honestly, if i really HAD to describe how I think I act I'd just say once again I'm plain. I'm not super boring don't get me wrong, but I'm also not much of a adventurous person. I'm one of those people you'll find more comfortable around a secluded group of friends or reading a book in a corner. I don't take chances, at least most times...But one bad thing about me is I'm not good under pressure and I'm easily influenced by Peer Pressure as well..

ßÚŤ ŔĔÁĹĹŶ, Ĩ'M ŃŐŤ ĔVĔŃ ČĹŐŚĔ
ѕρє¢ιєѕ:
Human but...I did get bit by this dog a few days ago, it still really hurts. It was quite a big dog to, if I didn't know any better I'd say it was a werewolf.
яαηк:
None at the moment
ωєяєωσℓƒ/вαт ∂єѕ¢яιρтιση:
When his transformation is couple he'll be a simple brown wolf with black paws and silver eyes.

MÁŤŤĔŔŚ ŐŦ ŤĤĔ ĤĔÁŔŤ
σяιєηтαтιση:
Either or(Bisexual) but I'm actually not very interested in the 'Romance' of a relationship more just the values.
¢яυѕн:
яєℓαтισηѕнιρ ѕтαтυѕ:
Umm...Single I don't tend to do much of that 'dating' thing.
кιη:

ŤĤĔ ßÁŚĨČŚ
υѕєяηαмє:
Ikki
ƒυℓℓ ηαмє:
Rosiline Zitear
ηι¢кηαмє:
Roze
gєη∂єя:
Female
αgє:
245 (24.5)

Ĩ MÁŶ ŚĔĔM ŃŐŔMÁĹ
∂єѕ¢яιρтιση:
"I like to think of myself as special... A Succubus among my nocturnal clan. White is my go-to color as it matches my silvery locks that flow in delicate curls down my back. My eyes are a toxic green with slashes of gold perfect or drawing anyone in, especially any unsuspecting human that dares draw near me. I have a slender waist and long legs along with a couple extra inches added from any heels I'd be wearing that day to make my medium stature height imposing to those around me, after all who doesn't like a tall girl?"
ρєяѕσηαℓιту:
Diva? Social butterfly? Drama Queen above them all? Honey I can't just pick one title or my personality, I reflect how you make me feel, I change to suit the mood of the crowd needed to fit in perfectly with those around me.

ßÚŤ ŔĔÁĹĹŶ, Ĩ'M ŃŐŤ ĔVĔŃ ČĹŐŚĔ
ѕρє¢ιєѕ:
Vampire
яαηк:
ωєяєωσℓƒ/вαт ∂єѕ¢яιρтιση:
A albino bat with gleaming red eyes and black clawed wings.

MÁŤŤĔŔŚ ŐŦ ŤĤĔ ĤĔÁŔŤ
σяιєηтαтιση:
Whatever you want me to be
¢яυѕн:
яєℓαтισηѕнιρ ѕтαтυѕ:
Single, but ya know it could change any moment if you want
кιη:
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:40 pm

Eleanor
"I am well, thank you for asking." Noticing the bat that plopped itself in front of the two, Eleanor studied the new creature and realized the rarity of the species. It had to have been none other than Selena. "Good evening Selena." She nodded. "The full moon shall cast its light upon the Earth in four moons, are you both prepared for the feast?"

((Thanks! And your're accepted! I'll add you to the front!))
1.21 gigawatts

Postby Caster_HD » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:17 pm

((Is anyone open or should I just do my starting posts?))
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:12 pm

((Well Eleanor, Ryder and Selena (bat form) are in the library talking, Jason is practicing his swordsmanship with his cousin Harvey (NPC) and can be interrupted, and Scarlet is alone in the pack territory after dealing with a playboy. Any of those you can jump into for your opening post or just wander about. Anything works!))
1.21 gigawatts

Postby Caster_HD » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:36 pm

(Hmm alright, I might have Roze drop in with the other vampires then, I may have Ziek wander into the woods)

Roze
The evening was late but even so a yawn parted the vampires deep red lips. Swaths of white fabric from her night dress trailed behind her as her heels clicked down the corridor ominously. Tossing a long strand of silver-white hair behind behind her head her green-gold eyes flickered to and fro as she tried to find something to do.
"Being cooped up in this castle is soo boring..." She said to herself stopping outside the cracked open library door as she heard the voices of her fellow children of the night inside,
"Well, well, what are we doing here?" She said curiously pushing open the door seeing the three others inside.
Their faces were...familiar, but she couldn't place them as anyone she had seen around frequently.

Ziek
The wound on collar bone still throbbed in needle-like pain underneath the many thick bandages wrapped around his shoulder.
"Stupid dog.." He muttered to himself as he rubbed at the bit wound.
He looked up for once as his feet stopped and his feverish mind finally focused on where he was. The woods, dark and mysterious. He didn't know why he had lead himself hear as he wasn't that much of adventurous type. The last time he'd been here was when a couple of friends had dared him to go in with them. He sat back against a tall twisted oak tree his legs to tired to carry him farther and let his grey eyes close as the wind cooled his oddly warm skin. He barely paid attention to the fact small spots of blood were beginning to dot his bandaging again as his moving had re-opened the bite.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Demons4Life2015 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:46 pm

Selena "Yes, I am fully aware of the moons. I feel great."
Demons4Life2015

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:39 pm

Scarlet
Feeling the need to take part in her pack's duties, Scarlet headed towards the forest where she could take over someone's patrol shift. There ought to be someone who needed a break.
Approaching a younger boy, Scarlet cleared her throat before she got too close. Sure enough, the boy spun around, legs bent and ready to pounce. Once he realized who it was, the boy's eyes widened and he quickly bowed his head.
"I'm sorry, ma'am," he said quickly, "You frightened me."
"No need to be on guard anymore. I relieve you of your duties." A smile crept across the boy's face and he bowed his head once more.
"Thank you, ma'am." He raced off towards the village where he would be happy to find a comforting home to rest and feel safe. Scarlet watched him leave till he was out of sight and then returned her glance to the forest ahead of her.
After a while of walking, Scarlet stopped, smelling something strange in the air. Not strange to her senses, but strange to the immediate environment. It was the smell of fresh blood. She knew something was close and it was wounded. It couldn't have been a vampire since they wouldn't be hunting for another four days but it could also be a decoy set out to spice up the war. Scarlet wasn't taking any chances.
After climbing up the nearest tree, Scarlet slipped from branch to branch, making her way closer to the scent. At the point where the scent was strongest, Scarlet stopped, searching the area for the source. It was then when she spotted a lone man resting against a tree. Scarlet crouched down, observing the man while still keeping her guard up for any possible attacks.

Eleanor
Eleanor bit her bottom lip as Selena responded to her question. After 250 years of living, she should have been used to every kind of character by then, but for some reason, she just couldn't handle some. Looking over as the door to the library swung open, Eleanor spotted another woman wearing a white night gown enter the room. She vaguely recognized the woman. Eleanor was one who remembered names, not faces. Crossing her legs as she sat on the plush seat, Eleanor cracked open her book once more, feeling the texture of the pages against her fingers. It always calmed her down and made her feel safe.
1.21 gigawatts

Postby Caster_HD » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:34 pm

Roze
She entered the room silently the click of her heals cutting off the moment she stepped through the threshold.Her white robes fluttered behind her as she walked her eyes slowly drifting to every person in the room. Her eyes settled on Eleanor who seemed to re-open the book settled in her lap the second she came into the room. Pouting she crossed to her side teasingly twisting a piece of the others hair gently as she gave her a fanged grin,
"Oh come now, You can't let a poor lowly soul into what you were talking about? I'm too board in the big old castle, my curiosity's peeked."
Ziek
He heard the wind tussle the trees leaves above him sending one swaying down to rest upon his head which had him jump from the half sleep he'd fallen into and yelped as he knocked his head into a low hanging branch,
"Why am I getting all the bad luck?.."He said to himself looking around once more as he blinked the pain from hitting his head on the branch.
His sense of smell seemed to be sharper then normal and he picked up a odd scent around the clearing as he sniffed the air, dog maybe?, and scratched gently at his wound as it began to ache again. He began to wonder when it was going to stop, He'd gotten it the last full moon, whatever day that had been, and there was only four days until the next.
"And I'm lost..That's just great to." He realized with a annoyed sigh pushing back his light brown/blonde hair back from his eyes.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:31 am

Scarlet
When the young man jumped, Scarlet twitched, crouching even closer to the thick branch. She watched him as he spoke about all the bad luck he's had that day. She wondered if he had in deed been placed as a trap for the werewolves when she saw the wrapped wound on his shoulder. Although it would be unusual for a vampire to tend to a wound they inflicted and it seemed as though they had that wound for quite some time. It was also on their shoulder and vampires always bit on the neck where the biggest source of blood was. And if he was bitten and left alive he would be a vampire by then. There wasn't a scent of old flesh that followed vampires anywhere near them either. All signs lead to show that the man was indeed simply lost and was injured in some other way. Scarlet thought it best that she help the man back to his home. There was no telling what would happen if he was found by another werewolf on guard duty.
Scarlet climbed down the tree on the other side so he wouldn't see her appear from the tree. Walking around, she revealed herself to the man.
"Need some help finding your way home?" She introduced, her chocolate brown eyes hidden in the setting sun's light as a cool breeze blew bits of her hair over her shoulder. "It's not very safe to be wandering about this late at night."

Eleanor
Seeing the woman place herself beside the group, Eleanor looked up from her book and scanned the woman. Tall, wore heels, very imposing. Ah yes, Rosiline. She remembered the young vampire now.
"You could barely call it a conversation as we were just beginning to speak," Eleanor began. "If you must join in then I shall start where we left off. How are you, Rosiline?"
1.21 gigawatts

Postby Caster_HD » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:41 am

Ziek
His eyes widened as he saw another person in the woods. For a moment he forgot people came out here frequently and that he was just one of the few to scared to most times. His face flushed in embarrassment. highlighted as the setting sun's rays lit up his face.
"Uh..y-yah..." He rubbed nervously at the back of his head looking anywhere but this pretty women's gaze.
"I was feeling kinda disorientated this morning and I guess i wasn't paying much attention to where my feet lead me."
Roze
" Speaking is still talking and talking is still a conversation, even if it was one on these dusty old books you like it's something for me to chime in on that isn't just walking about the halls. This place has grow very boring to me, I was thinking about taking on another human, you know, keep them around a little bit to spice things up around here." It was mainly a joke but now that she said it her green eyes sparked in interest at finding a human of her liking and keeping them as her own for a bit.
She'd done it before but always disliked it after a bit seeing as they tended to die quickly.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's