SpiritClan V.2 -Posting Open, Accepting!

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: SpiritClan V.2 -Posting Open, Accepting!

Postby dragonlady » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:01 pm

(@rainbowunicornlover accepted.
Important announcement: as mentioned in my siggy, I'm on haitus. Will only stop by every once in a while, so I'm going to leave the rp. I will come on once every month or so- I'll check the thread and update the front then. I'm not quite sure how long I'll be gone, but once I come back, I'll rejoin the rp. Sorry for any inconvenience; if you have any further questions, please pm me.)
[*rl=http://eldemore.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3965][*mg]http://i62.tinypic.com/2i78d43.jpg[/img][/url]
What does the fox say?

My very own Pixel Cats!
dragonlady

Postby moosh154 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:41 pm

dragonlady wrote:(@rainbowunicornlover accepted.
Important announcement: as mentioned in my siggy, I'm on haitus. Will only stop by every once in a while, so I'm going to leave the rp. I will come on once every month or so- I'll check the thread and update the front then. I'm not quite sure how long I'll be gone, but once I come back, I'll rejoin the rp. Sorry for any inconvenience; if you have any further questions, please pm me.)

That's totally ok! Just a question, what is haitus? :lol:

Hai! I’m not very active anymore, but if you want to chat, feel free to send over a pm or too! ^u^
moosh154

Postby spiritmoon » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:12 pm

dragonlady wrote:(@rainbowunicornlover accepted.

(Hatius is like a break from work. So its like a gap)
Alright :D have fun. What should we tell new people who want to join?

Role play:
~he got about half way to the camp then collapsed in a pile of black-ruffled fur~
Anyone Can Do Anything....
As Long As They Never Say "I Cant"
spiritmoon

Postby dragonlady » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:37 pm

(hmm. I guess you can tell them their auto-accepted, unless they have something clearly wrong with their form: their cat has magical powers, ect.)
[*rl=http://eldemore.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3965][*mg]http://i62.tinypic.com/2i78d43.jpg[/img][/url]
What does the fox say?

My very own Pixel Cats!
dragonlady

Postby spiritmoon » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:41 pm

dragonlady wrote:(hmm. I guess you can tell them their auto-accepted, unless they have something clearly wrong with their form: their cat has magical powers, ect.)
Alright cool :D So jetclaw, abysspaw, and Frostrunner will be (Lol) sort of off-line cats? can we still reference them while your away? Oh and what about the leadership of the clan? Should Silverfire be silverstar?
spiritmoon

Postby AngelTheWolf » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:31 pm

Icefern
She liked away outside of her den and saw Spirirtmoon, "I'll talk to you later ok?" she told Deerkit and walked out to him, "Goldenfur... Anyone!" she yelled frantically as she tried to pull Spiritmoon to her den

╒═════════════╕
text text text text text text text text text

╘═════════════╛
AND SPANDEX IS MY
CREDIT

AngelTheWolf

Postby moosh154 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:49 pm

(Hi guys! I will also be gone until Monday, so I won't be posting much. I will try to post a little, but I probably won't be very active over the weekend.)

Hai! I’m not very active anymore, but if you want to chat, feel free to send over a pm or too! ^u^
moosh154

Postby spiritmoon » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:10 pm

(
moosh154 wrote:(Hi guys! I will also be gone until Monday, so I won't be posting much. I will try to post a little, but I probably won't be very active over the weekend.)

Lol its cool. Have fun :D! )
(And there you have it ladies and gentlemen! The teleporting kitty does it again! this time from the forest to the medicine den XD)
~He gave a pitiful mew as a sharp needle of pain shot through his leg.~ "Augh..." ~He flinched and kept his eyes closed~
spiritmoon

Postby AngelTheWolf » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:07 am

Icefern
She eventually made it to her den. She looked at him with pain in her eyes and got really tense. Then tried to relax and she shuffled to go get herbs. Could it be? she said thinking back to her dream or whatever it was. She pulled out some chervil.

╒═════════════╕

╘═════════════╛
AND SPANDEX IS MY
CREDIT

AngelTheWolf

Postby spiritmoon » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:45 am

~He looked up and saw a random black dot in the middle of the sky~ "What...? Ice fern? What in the world is that?" (lol reference to the new black dot pet XD) ~Spiritmoon muttered to himself, dazed from his experience~
spiritmoon

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's