“UNDONE” - Discussion/Characters Thread

Here you may post RP discussions for a specific thread, 1x1 role plays, or for group discussions. Chat with friends about potential RP topics or post here for your character/story organization needs.

“UNDONE” - Discussion/Characters Thread

Postby Scar » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:05 am

“UNDONE”
[ r o l e p l a y ]

:: Roleplay Rules ::

• I. All site rules apply; obviously.
  • II. Everyone has flaws, so no mary/gary sues; also no god-modding or killing other players characters without permission
  • III. Semi-literate at most; I understand writer's block but I don't want a page full of one-liners. At least a paragraph or more.
  • IV. As for characters, for now, the limit is four(I may expand) 2 humans/2 werewolves, 1 male/1 female each.
    --I do advise to be wary of how many of each gender there is, just as long the gender ratio is kept somewhat even.
    I'd like to state this here; your characters can't have crushes on each other, but they can be siblings. I'd also like to say, and I mean absolutely no offence and I'm not against it as I've dabbled in it, but for this roleplay- only girlxboy romances.
  • V. I allow cussing, but only to the extent of the site rules; you don't have to use them.
    -- Gore and drama is welcomed but not excessively, and of course, romance is welcomed. But don't make the characters love each other on the first page, allow for time. And for those 'particular moments', please fade to black.
  • VI. With the character sheet given, you are free to 'pretty up' your post as well as add to it.
  • VII. I would like decent activeness, I understand life and whatnot, if you fear you'll be away- please message me. I cannot guarantee your character not getting left behind if you're away.
    REMEMBER: if you do not post for two weeks without warning me, your character WILL be removed.
  • VIII. I can add and remove rules as I see fit.
  • VX. And lastly, have fun and respect other players; arguments don't belong here and won't be tolerated.

-= discussion/character thread rules =-

• I. Keep everything on topic and pertaining to the roleplay; also, I don't want this thread to be lively and the roleplay abandoned.
  • II. Be respectful and friendly, once more- I will not tolerate fighting/arguments, it'll result in you being kicked out.
  • III. If you have questions needing answered before joining, I'd greatly prefer you message me first about them as to help keep the threads clean and neat.
  • IV. Please try to keep your characters up to date; also, post per character, that means only one character per post, not two or three. I know it keeps things somewhat clean, but in order to link to characters quickly, it would be better if they had their own individual posts.
Last edited by Scar on Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
Scar

sheets/relationships

Postby Scar » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:43 am

:: Sheets ::
Forms may be as customized as a player would like but must include the following

Human wrote:Name::
Appearance::
( must include hair color, eye color,
basic build description,
and any distinct features. )
Personality::
(only a brief couple sentences please,
flesh out your character through roleplay)
Crush::
Werewolf wrote:Name::
Affiliation:: (loner or in a group)
Appearance::
( must include hair color,
normal eye color/spirit eye color,
basic build description,
and any distinct features. You may
describe their wolf appearance here
or post a picture; real photos only,
both for wolf and human forms )
Personality::
(only a brief couple sentences please,
flesh out your character through roleplay)
Spirit Animal::
Special Enhancement::
Crush::

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Werewolves, while naturally born as wolves, can drastically differ in spirit. Each werewolf has a different spirit animal, which can have an effect on their eye color and special enhancement. This spirit animal, while unable to change into it, can sometimes make its presences known through the werewolf's shadow, reflection, and or eye color depending on how they feel. A spirit animal's eye color can range from any color, though the more unusual the color the more noticeable they are to others, for your spirit eye color can frequently change through your moods and emotions. So be wary.
Enhancements can range from physical to mental, whether you have enhanced hearing or perhaps you are better at solving complex puzzles; all enhancements are within realistic means, so no magic unless you frequent in voodoo and witchcraft.
Werewolves rarely follow the same hierchary of normal wolf packs, and for the most part, have preferred the path of a loner as to not draw suspicion. They will, however, appoint a leader or 'alpha' if a group of a proper size is formed and under the right requirements and circumstances.
A werewolf's wolf form reflects their human form greatly. If you have a big, heavy-built male with short, dark hair, his wolf form will be larger than the average wolf(sometimes reaching as big as a horse) with a thinly-furred, dark coat. If you have a tall, slender female with long, curly red hair, her wolf form will be slender and long-legged with a thickly-furred, curly-red coat.
-- If a werewolf has a short height in human form, their wolf form will be the same size as a normal, average-sized wolf.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

:: Relationships ::

none currently

⇒ he likes her
⇐ she likes him
⇌ they both like each other
⇔ in relationship
❤ married/mated
⇎ split up
≖ have children
+ siblings
✦ friends
✘ enemies
Last edited by Scar on Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
Scar

Re: “UNDONE” - Discussion/Characters Thread

Postby Scar » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:49 am

Reserving~
Scar

ᴀʀɪᴀ • ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟғ

Postby Scar » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:49 am

« sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴀ ʀᴀʏ ᴏғ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ »

---------------------------------------------------------┓
---------------------------------------------------------┚

ARIA
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ɴɪʟᴇs ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
❝ see me now,
-----------------ɪ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ

---------══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

----.---▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
ɴᴀᴍᴇ ▹ ᴀʀɪᴀ `ᴀʙɪɢᴀɪʟ` ɴɪʟᴇs

ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ(s) ▹ ɴᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ

ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ▹ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ

ᴀɢᴇ ▹ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ▹ ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ 29ᴛʜ

ᴢᴏᴅɪᴀᴄs ▹ ᴀǫᴜᴀʀɪᴜs ♒ | ʀᴏᴏsᴛᴇʀ 鸡

sᴘɪʀɪᴛ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟ ▹ ʙɪʀᴅ-ᴏғ-ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ

ᴀғғɪʟɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ▹ ʟᴏɴᴇʀ

ᴀʟɪɢɴᴍᴇɴᴛ ▹ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴀʟ

-----.--▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
ᴄʀᴜsʜ ▹ ɴᴏɴᴇ

ᴍᴀᴛᴇ ▹ ɴᴏɴᴇ

ᴏғғsᴘʀɪɴɢ ▹ ɴᴏɴᴇ

ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ▹ ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ sʜᴇ ɪs ᴏʟᴅᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ ᴀɢᴇ ɪs;
sʜᴇ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴄᴏᴡᴀʀᴅ, sʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs
ʜᴇʀ ʟɪᴍɪᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪʟʟ ғᴀᴄᴇ ʜᴇʀ
ᴏᴘᴘᴏɴᴇɴᴛ ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ
ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ, ᴜsᴇs ʜᴇʀ sᴜʀʀᴏᴜɴᴅᴇʀs
ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴡᴏᴏᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴀғғ ᴛᴀʟʟᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ
ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ ᴀs ʜᴇʀ ᴡᴇᴀᴘᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ.
ʟɪᴋᴇs ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛɪɴɢ ɢʟᴀss ʙᴏᴛᴛʟᴇs
ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏᴏᴋs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴘʟᴀɴᴛs; ʟɪᴋᴇs ᴛᴏ
ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɴ ғʟᴜᴛᴇ;
ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʟɪᴋᴇs ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀs, sɴᴏᴡᴅʀᴏᴘs
ᴇsᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ᴀʟsᴏ ʜᴀs ᴀ ʟɪᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ
ᴡᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡs, sʜᴇ ᴏғᴛᴇɴ ʟɪᴋᴇs
ᴛᴏ ᴄʟɪᴍʙ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀɴᴅ sɪᴛ ɪɴ
sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ, ᴏʙsᴇʀᴠɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ▹
  • ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ ▹ 4'11"
  • ʙᴏᴅʏ ▹ short and petite in stature, relies more on her swift reflexes and agility then to face physical confrontation head-on. her complexion holds a somewhat mystical but distant look, lightly speckled with freckles on her face and arms that faintly standing out on her fair skin. in her wolf form, she could pass off as a normal wolf but she is a tad on the sleek and slender side. she has thick fur meant to handle cold winters that flow into faint, wavy curls, bearing her hair color and speckled with small, darker spots that seem to represent her freckles.
  • ʜᴀɪʀ ▹ mocha brown; styled long and has a natural wavy look reaching mid-back, tipped with little curls
  • ᴇʏᴇs ▹ mocha brown, identical in color to her hair
  • sᴘɪʀɪᴛ ᴇʏᴇs ▹ sea-foam green
  • ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ▹ (her theme song gives a good idea)
  • sᴄᴇɴᴛ ▹ evergreen and a hint of earthy herbs
  • sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴇɴʜᴀɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ▹ enhanced sense of smell

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ▹ reliable, loyal, superstitious, oddball, curious, motherly, observant, stern, bold, distant, mysterious, secretive; obedient when she wants to be, she doesn't like to be pushed around- gifted intelligence, has a bit of a wise, spiritual air in both her mannerisms and speech, sees the world and others in a different light than most, she'll respect you if you respect her as she is

ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ sᴏɴɢ ▹ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɪᴅ - ᴇʀᴜᴛᴀɴ

xxxxxx
xxxxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

ᴅᴏɴ`ᴛ ᴀsᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀᴅ-----------
Last edited by Scar on Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scar

CHARACTER:: Sverre Stígandr

Postby Yonaka Kyoki Prince » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:52 am

H U M A N
Being paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get ya.

Name: Sverre Stígandr
Nickname: 'Sev' or S.S
Height: 5'8" (1.73m)
Weight: 150 pounds (68kg)
Country of Origin: Australia
Sexual Orientation:Pansexual
Religion/Mindset: Atheist

T E L L the T R U T H
:Personality:

Sverre is a rather cheerful man that enjoys hanging out and cracking morbid jokes with those around him. However, he is often suspicious of others and their motives, as to him, having friends does not mean that one trusts them wholly. On most days, trust is hard to come by for him, though once gained- Sverre will be a trustworthy and dependable ally. One of Sverre's mottos is,"Hit first, ask later." - which is often seen best when he is interacting with hostiles or intruders. The Australian fears nothing as he believes that most 'fears' are irrational and having such thoughts would cloud his judgement. Leaning more to the side of chaotic neutral, Sverre takes no sides (unless it helps him to his goal). Also, he cares not for politics or religion, feeling that both are a waste of time and give him not much advantage in the long run. Occasionally, he will cause trouble to keep others on their toes or to force them to 'up their game' but such acts are mostly harmless with minor casualties. Contrary to his actions, Sverre is actually a very lazy person, though few can attest to this claim, one can spot such evidence if they look for it. A lesser known side of him is the fact that Sverre has no shame and should he feel safe in his surroundings(or amongst his true allies), he will often sleep, eat and do his daily chores in the nude. Freedom and all that jazz...

:.: L I K E S :.:
Even though untrusting of strangers, he holds respect and slight admiration for those who have experienced hardships- sometimes being more friendly to such individuals. He also enjoys chatting with those who are open-minded and independent, often becoming more close to them.
.:. D I S L I K E S .:.
Secretly, Sverre despises those who are followers and 'naive', stupidly trusting in others or following orders without questioning them( no matter how absurd said order is). Sverre feels that those who believe in Gods or a higher power are also fools- as the only thing one can rely on is themselves. Also, 'innocence' does not exist in his books- for innocence is simply another word to cover up those who are 'naïve'. He shoes no mercy nor kindness to those who are of such types.

Sverre wrote:S P E A K no L I E S
Sverre is commonly used as a first name, and less of a 'last name'. It is an Old Norse name, which can mean "violent" or "wildcap". Stígandr is also an Old Norse name that stands for a "wanderer". I was born in Australia but moved to the United States to sate my wanderlust and longing for fresh pastures.

::.APPEARANCE .::

W.I.P

Build: W.I.P
Eyes: W.I.P
Hair: W.I.P
Tattoos, Piercings, Marks, Scars, etc.: W.I.P

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

History
W.I.P

S K I L L S

:Occupation:
A freelancing mercenary hunter for hire.
:Past Occupation:
When Sverre was younger, he took up a variety of odd jobs to earn some quick cash during that time- allowing him to gain valuable experience and understanding of what goes on behind the scenes in the world. Halfway through college, a bored Sverre went off to join the army to polish his fighting skills and sate his blood-thirst. Half a decade later found Sverre leaving to join the private military with like-minded friends for better pay, amongst other things. By then his sadistic tendencies had mellowed from the years of bloodshed and lost comrades, leaving him more relaxed and easy-going. After spending another five years in the hold of private companies, Sverre left the fold- knowing better than to push his luck. Since then he has mostly retired; choosing to live out his days in his cabin in the woods as a simple hunter... though he does take up the occasional contract when he gets bored of his typical game.
:Weaponry:
(Hatchet, Multi-Purpose Knife, Hunting Rifle)Does the character have any weapons or other sorts of equipment? What are they, how did he or she obtain them, and why does he or she keep them? Has the character ever lost or had confiscated any weapons or equipment? What were they, and why did this happen?
:Fighting Style:
Krav Maga(Quick and Dirty) Also prefers ambushing and immobilizing his target first to prevent excessive injury.
:Special Skills/Abilities:
Hunting/Tracking

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐

Strengths
-Loyal
-Carefree
-Observant
Weaknesses
-Amoral
-slight PTSD
-Paranoid
-Trigger-happy
-

D E T A I L S

• As a highly skilled fighting practitioner with wanderlust, he occasionally indulges in a contract or two for the adrenaline rush.
  • He is considered a modern day mercenary by the underworld, accepting jobs from the unscrupulous.
  • When free, he tends to use his vacation days by hunting or taking naps in his cabin house.
  • Owning a customized bag pack, Sverre can tote a multitude of weapons along with survival supplies. He has a tendency to carry hidden weapons on his body too due to paranoia.
  • He enjoys a good romp through the sheets as well as brutal fights.

Tнere ïs n๏ h๏n๏uʀ ïn D E A T H, s๏ h๏pe that n๏ne shaʟʟ be f๏๏ʟ en๏ugh t๏ thïnk of H O N O U R

:: Other ::
16/8- Incomplete- Picture credit to Hugh Jackson
8/8- Using him for the roleplay- U N D O N E - by Scar
12/8- More information will be added as the roleplay progresses
Last edited by Yonaka Kyoki Prince on Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
My dreamie on Eldemore is the 'Faded Galaxy Ancient' and a few others
:.Important.: All named pets are off limits- Not For Trade
Status:.: Lost at sea with Niles- currently hitching a ride upon the Ancient Leviathan
Trade Status:.: Looking for the Faded Galaxy Ancient.
Only trading baubles and Bazaar pets for other Bazaar and wishlist pets.
A̢͞h, sweet ̢c̵̕͢hi̕l̴d o̢̧f̨͡͠ ͜K̵͢o̸s͜͝,
returned to the o͝cę̶͢a̵͜҉n̵̡.̡.͜.҉̴͞.
A b̮͜o̷͕͎̼͚͎t̹̦̻̬͖̰t̮om̮͢l̡͉͓͖̦̬e̘̪͉̩̞͟s̸͇̭ͅs̡̲͇̣̣ ̺̼̮̫̙͟c̡̦̳̳̹͕u҉̹̺̦̘̼r̟s̟̦̣̟e̘͓̯̠̻,̲
͙̲̙̥̀ͅA b̤̟̦̺͙̜͔̜o͓͕̺̞t͍̝̻͕̙̗t͚͍̪̱̞͓o͉͙̦͔̝̻̗̱̫̟̖͈m̫̹͈̠͓̭͈̥͔l̦̭̳̭̙̱͚͎͈̤̻e͈̳̬͕̘͍̝͇̣͉s͍̯̼ͅs͔̩͎͉̙͇̫̘̥͙̲̞ ̤̜͈̹̼͚̖̜͔̫̥̘̪sea
Accepting of all that there is and can be.

Samhain, All Hallow's Eve Event
Yonaka Kyoki Prince

Postby Scar » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:35 pm

Accepted~ ^w^
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

[ "sᴋʏʟᴀʀ ﹣ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴏʟғ ]

Postby Silvereil » Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:21 am

╔════════════════╗
ᴀɢᴇ. 24 | ʙɪʀᴛʜ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ. 4 August
ᴢᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ. Leo ♌ | ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ. Male
ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ. 186 cm | ʜᴀɪʀ. Blonde
ᴇʏᴇs. Blue | sᴘɪʀɪᴛ ᴇʏᴇs. Silver
ʙᴜɪʟᴅ. Athletic | sᴄᴇɴᴛ. Pine

ᴇɴʜᴀɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ. Enhanced sight
sᴘɪʀɪᴛ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟ. Golden Eagle
ʀᴏʟᴇ. Lone Werewolf

╚════════════════╝
fc; Blake Burt
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Smart, fairly laid-back, reserved, and strong-willed, Skylar likes being on his own and left to do his own thing. He's not a real big fan of being closed into a box by rules and regulations. He's not very open and doesn't talk a lot about himself often. The shadows and edges are where to find him. Often, he knows more than he lets on and almost never tells exactly how much. Opening up to others is something he doesn't do. Few have his trust and he's loyal to and very protective of those who do. Break his trust, and you'll be sure to regret it. Treat him as you would want him to treat you.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
All images to their respectful owners; Coding and character by Silvereil
╔════════════════╗
ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ. Deceased
sᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ. Heterosexual
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ. None yet

ʟɪᴋᴇs. Music, Nature,
solitude, sunset, walks
ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs. Rules, closed
spaces, swimming
ғᴇᴀʀs. Opening up, losing
loved ones, drowning

ɴᴏᴛᴇs. In his free time,
Skylar enjoys playing the
piano and singing. He can
speak French and a tiny bit
of Spanish. Call him "Sky" or
anything similar and you're
sure to get punched.

╚════════════════╝
In the deep reaches of the forest in, there was a small pack. They were part of one of the few werewolf groups that existed. It was more of a shaky, rugged alliance than a pack, but they got along just well enough to be able to hold together. This "pack" didn't have an alpha appointed, but rather a small group of representative members that tried to keep the peace. It was to one of these representatives, one of the few honest-to-goodness members of the council, that Skylar was born. His father was a member of the pack that his mother had fallen in love with.

Soon after Skylar was born, the pack began to disintegrate. Corruption caught up with them and its shaky bonds dissolved. Fights broke out, members disappeared, and Skylar's parents decided they had to leave. His parents chose a night to slip away, but things didn't go according to plan and his father was killed, leaving him and his mother on their own. They went into hiding, and for four years, they moved around, constantly changing their names and location. Unfortunately, one of the surviving members of their old pack caught up to them and they were ambushed. Skylar's mother successfully protected her son, but she was gravely wounded and died, leaving behind her eight-year-old son. From then on, Skylar was on his own and he went back to going by his birth name in memory of his mother.

Being alone was very tough, especially at the beginning, but he became a quick learner. Meeting other loners helped him learn about the world around him and discover his love of music. Passing through towns and cities gave him the street smarts he needed to survive. He came to enjoy his free boss-of-himself lifestyle, and so far, only one other person knows about his rough past.
Silvereil

Postby Scar » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:58 am

Accepted~ ^w^

Last bumped by Scar on Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:58 am.
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;