Free Pets: 1 Per Person! (Open)

Place all gifting threads for giveaway games, new members, and free adoption topics here.

Free Pets: 1 Per Person! (Open)

Postby Jendalie » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:52 pm

Welcome! (:

I've decided to give away extra pets from my personal collection to Eldemore members for free! It doesn't matter how long you've been a member, if you're missing a pet or hoarding an outcome; Everyone is welcome to one free pet from this group each month I have it open. I sometimes get several trades for the same pet and an auto cancel may occur. If that happens you are more than welcome to send another trade.

Because these are my own personal pets there may be periods when I need to close the group to re-stock.
Please try to be understanding.

Members that send me angry PM's or try to sneak in multiple trades will no longer be allowed a free pet. Don't make multiple accounts just to try and get another rare free pet, I'm an Admin and can see your trade history as well as account info. Creating multiple accounts is against site rules and will result in a ban.

(Update) Trades from brand new members asking me for a free pet moments after joining (with no other trade history/forum history) are highly suspicious. From now on I will only accept trades from new members that have been on the site for at least a week and have some form of forum or trade activity.

My free pets are not for outright trade no matter what is being offered. Everyone can have one.

A message is always appreciated, even if it's just a simple thank you.

If you are new, welcome to Eldemore! I hope that everyone enjoys the site, pets and event stories.
.: Eldemore Facebook Page : DA Page : Knobs and Bobs Blog :.
My Free Group is: OPEN (One per person)
Jendalie
Administrator

Donations

Postby Jendalie » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:49 pm

Periodically I receive some very generous donations or gifts to my giveaway group. No one asks or expects a shout out for their gifts, but I think when people give dozens or hundreds of pets they deserve some public credit.

*If you would like to remain anonymous please let me know and I will remove your name.

September 2017 Special Thank You List:

Mathcat - an extremely generous donation of 800+ pets for the free group!
Jendalie
Administrator

Re: Free Pets: 1 Per Person! (Open)

Postby Jendalie » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:29 pm

Only one pet per person each month. Thanks to a string of cheaters the last time I had the group open, new members must wait at least one week after joining (and have some form of trade/forum activity) to ask for a free pet.

Please keep in mind that multiple accounting is against site rules.
Jendalie
Administrator

Return to Giveaways