Pixellations [closed | NEWS: reuploaded images 8/2]

Here you may post threads for advertising your personal art shops.

Pixellations [closed | NEWS: reuploaded images 8/2]

Postby Tekla » Sun May 03, 2015 12:42 am

CLOSED FOR THE HOLIDAYS
8/2 2016: Reuploaded finished commission images! The owners of these images will receive a PM from me in the next 24 hours letting them know of the change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm Tekla and I'm a pixel artist ~ Welcome, welcome ~

[NAVIGATION]
1st - Info and examples
2nd - Sizing, pricing, and form
3rd - Completed commissions

----------------------------------------------------------

INFO

Updated a bit 12/3/2015

What I can/will do: animals/creatures/plants (real, mythological, OCs, etc) | small objects | simple animation (eye blink, tail wag, flashing lights, etc) | machinery/metal/rocks are not my forte but I'll do my best with it
What I can't/won't do: human/humanoid/anthro | overly gory things | copyrighted things

1. I will PM you the linework when I'm finished with it. Please respond to this PM - tell me if you need changes made or if the lines are good. Once I get the all clear from you, I will proceed to color. This is the time to point out errors, things I should change, and the like. The linework may be changed to fix anatomy during the coloring stage, but design will not be changed.

2. Images will come with my small TEK signature in it somewhere. Please don't remove it.

3. I upload all finished pieces to my photobucket for permanent hosting. You can of course upload to your own hosting service. I also typically like to upload my art dA, so if you have a dA account or would NOT like it uploaded there let me know!

EXAMPLES

All of my work can be found here. Below is a small selection; additionally you can find a few more in my finished commissions post.

Image Image Image Image Image

SLOTS
Once the slots are full, they do not open again until all commissions are finished. There are only 1-2 slots at a time so I don't get too bogged down with stuff.

CLOSED FOR THE HOLIDAYS
Last edited by Tekla on Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:09 am, edited 32 times in total.
I WILL NOT BE VERY ACTIVE HERE UNTIL THE SITE REOPENS. I will still check in occasionally for trades. If you want to trade your FR for my Eld, please message me on FR - my username is Kadaj.

Eld Trades | Offsite Trades

Art shop [closed]

Tekla

Re: Pixellations [under construction]

Postby Tekla » Sun May 03, 2015 12:51 am

SPRITE INFORMATION

SIZES

Size given is the size to which the largest dimension is set. I try to draw images as square as possible to make the best use of the selected size, but please note that most images will not be exact (but they will NOT fall a size class). Please note that larger images take longer to complete. :3

Small - 60px and below

Medium - set to 120px on the largest dimension

Large - set to 150px on largest dimension

XL - set to 200px on largest dimension

PRICES

Updated a bit 12/3/2015

1. Baubles: when paying with baubles, I require half up front and half when finished (as I do with other USD/game currency commissions elsewhere). Bauble prices are non-negotiable.

2. Pets: paying with pets is a 'pay what you will' system, although please use common sense and be fair - XL images are worth more than a few commons. C:
Accepted eldemore pets: hoard pets, 2013 pets, bazaar pets, event pets (any year)
Accepted CS pets: list pets, hoard pets

3. When paying with pets, send the pets as a trade with a message noting that it's for a commission and it will be accepted as soon as the piece is finished (on CS and/or eld).

4. Please make me an offer when paying in pets: if you let me pick what I want, I will pick what I like, which may not be what you are comfortable offering. If I do not like the offer, I will edit it and we can negotiate. c:

Small
15 baubles

Medium
30 baubles

Large
60 baubles

XL
120 baubles

FORM

Please do use the form; it makes it easier to find your order in the thread! Please be as clear as possible about what you want.

Code: Select all
[b][color=#BF00FF]COMMISSION[/color][/b]
[b]Pixel me this:[/b]
[b]Size:[/b]
[b]What I'm paying:[/b]
Last edited by Tekla on Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:58 pm, edited 7 times in total.
I WILL NOT BE VERY ACTIVE HERE UNTIL THE SITE REOPENS. I will still check in occasionally for trades. If you want to trade your FR for my Eld, please message me on FR - my username is Kadaj.

Art shop [closed]

Tekla

Re: Pixellations [under construction]

Postby Tekla » Sun May 03, 2015 12:56 am

DONE STUFF

Photobucket is kind of a nightmare when it comes to doing things with it so please do upload to your own host, but I toss these on PB for safekeeping if you ever lose your images. I always keep commission image files on my computer if these links don't work.

Cresta | Grifforik | Ethindal | Tundra | LunaHydreigon | HornedDragon | Aralas | Sphye
Last edited by Tekla on Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:07 am, edited 8 times in total.

Art shop [closed]

Tekla

Re: Pixellations [open]

Postby Erythro » Mon May 04, 2015 12:11 am

Always trading for VG Graphic Rune Drakes and Windigo Rune Drakes!

Send me a PM and we'll work something out!

Eldemore Account - ChickenSmoothie Account - FlightRising Account
Erythro

Postby Tekla » Mon May 04, 2015 12:54 am

Yep, that'll work! :3 Accepted ~

Art shop [closed]

Tekla

Postby Erythro » Mon May 04, 2015 7:56 am

Just a tip, it's best not to accept an art payment until the piece is completed.

Erythro

Postby Tekla » Mon May 04, 2015 4:05 pm

I've always been advised to take half up front and half when the piece is finished (and it's up to the commissioner if they want to pay all up front), and this is how I've been doing commissions for a while. I am extremely uncomfortable with doing the work and then accepting payment, just as most commissioners are uncomfortable with paying all up front. When you sent the trade, I figured you wanted me to accept it all then. I guess I should have clarified in my post.

Do you want me to send the pets back?

Art shop [closed]

Tekla

Postby Erythro » Mon May 04, 2015 4:06 pm

No you're good, just how I preferred to do it whenever I had a shop.

Erythro

Postby Ethindal » Mon May 04, 2015 10:00 pm

Quick question: Can we describe what we want instead of getting a picture? Cause I have a creature I made up, but there's no picture yet

Horace, who had been trying to find
out the meaning of Kurokuma for some time
now, was pleased to hear the translation.
"Black bear," he repeated. "It's undoubtedly because
I'm so terrible in battle."

"I'd guess so," Will put in. "I've seen you in battle and
you're definitely terrible."
Check out the new book I'm writing! You can find The Seven Swords: Ethindal here!
Ethindal

Postby Tekla » Mon May 04, 2015 11:19 pm

Ethindal wrote:Quick question: Can we describe what we want instead of getting a picture? Cause I have a creature I made up, but there's no picture yet

Absolutely. :3

Art shop [closed]

Tekla

Next

Return to Art Shops