Edgecliff Estate RP! Open ^^

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Re: Edgecliff Estate RP! Open ^^

Postby Coyote » Tue May 08, 2018 9:42 am

Coyote | They/Them | Young Adult | Human | Beast Tamer
Amosis | Male | Spice Finch Griffin

A small crowd of jackalopes followed behind the human as they played a soothing melody in the dark. Finding them had been a challenge, but once Coyote did, getting them to follow was no problem. The occasional squeak from Amosis reassured Coyote that everything was in order. Having a pygmy griffin around was quite useful for tasks like this. Amosis could herd small creatures just as well as any jader could.
    In the distance, Coyote could see the elegant gates of Edgecliff Estate. As soon as the little group drew near, the jackalopes broke formation and darted ahead, slipping through the gate as soon as it opened.
    "Leave it, Amosis.", Coyote commanded to their companion, who fell in line at their side instead of chasing after the jackalopes.
    Deafening silence filled the air, now that Coyote had stopped playing. Instead, they arrived at the gate. This was the place that had issued the request for assistance, but the job was far from over, and Coyote and Amosis were not the only beings tasked with completing it. Coyote nodded a silent greeting to the others and stood silently, taking their surroundings in. This was going to be interesting.

(( I'm just jumping in here. I'm slightly lost, but I think I have the basic idea. If I said anything that doesn't make sense, let me know and I'll fix it. Otherwise, let's have some fun! ))
Last edited by Coyote on Tue May 08, 2018 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
Coyote

Postby Livingdebgirl » Tue May 08, 2018 7:04 pm

(( You did awesomely, Coyote^^ I absolutely love the pied piper reference-so creative! Thank You so much for your participation!))

The Maiden, Vadoma, Phuri Dai of the VVarotis clan of Mystics smiled proudly, as the Transylvania Folk Jacks got in line and were tethered to the sled.
This sled will get you to the docks quickly, and with the Transylvania jacks at it's helm, unerringly. We are preparing now for departure and will take any Adventurers with us that we come across. You must hurry and stop the thief and his minions before they launch the ship.
The pale-skinned human that had found the jacks stood silently near the sled, a pygmy griffin, standing defiantly next to them.
Welcome, Adventurer!
Come visit my thread for raffles, giveaways, contests and fun!

Edgecliff Estate

Coming soon to a theater near You!
New Adventure! Blakkrfolds Blight! Open!
New Adventure!

Trade me! Edgecliff Estate Trade Thread

Edgecliff Estate RP!

Stamps Courtesy of Sphye!
ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Postby Coyote » Tue May 08, 2018 7:57 pm

Coyote stored their pipes in their satchel as they listened with a raised eyebrow to the woman before them. She had a curious, almost cryptic manner of speaking that was delightfully unique. Given the situation Coyote found themself in, it was quite fitting. They nodded resolutely.
    "We'll do our best.", Coyote promised, with a glance downward at their companion.
    Amosis did not completely understand the sort of commitment he had been involuntarily signed up for, but he did appreciate the attention of his master's gaze, and looked back with adoring eyes.
    Sensing the urgency of the situation, Coyote stepped forward and made themself comfortable in the sled as the final jackalopes were tethered in line and readied for travel. This would be Coyote's first jackalope-sled ride, but they were not worried about it. A person in Coyote's trade knew well that entrusting oneself to a beast is not such a terrible idea.
    Amosis remained standing on the ground near the sled, ready to move. A pygmy griffin was much too small to be ridden, but Amosis could fly on his own quite well. He would be able to follow without an issue.
    "Ok, wish us luck!"
    Coyote flashed a smile, letting some of their amiable side show through their more serious first impression.
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
Coyote

Postby Livingdebgirl » Wed May 09, 2018 4:31 pm

Unearthly Howls could be heard in the distance as shouts of alarm and activity accompanied The VVarotis clan of Mystics as the wagons were hurriedly packed and the gates of Edgecliff Estate were opened. The lead wagons in the caravan headed North to the docks at a quick pace. Vadoma's caravan slowed briefly as she raced and grasped on.
GO NOW! They are coming. We cannot accomplish this mission within the warded walls of Edgecliff Estate. Those are my Daughters Dires howling in the distance! She is in danger! We must get to the Celtlands! Secure the Ship-it is our only hope.

Well, alrighty then.
Not sure what all that meant, and so a few dires were howling? Lord knows she had quite a few run-ins with dires in the past.
She gave coyote, a new adventurer, a high five as she climbed upon the sled, getting the....
An arrow, meticulously shot from a long distance, grazed her forearm and landed with a solid "fhoot' in the delicate wood.
Not one to wait around for further encounters and anxious to see what her Transylvania Jacks could do, she ignored the slight misdemeanor.
GO!
Oh! Here is our wild ride to the docks^^ It's what I based my ideas for the Jacks on^^
https://youtu.be/3A01_ef_mtM

Hope you can see it!^^
Last edited by Livingdebgirl on Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Come visit my thread for raffles, giveaways, contests and fun!

Edgecliff Estate

Coming soon to a theater near You!
New Adventure! Blakkrfolds Blight! Open!
New Adventure!

Trade me! Edgecliff Estate Trade Thread

Edgecliff Estate RP!

Stamps Courtesy of Sphye!
ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Postby Coyote » Thu May 10, 2018 12:11 pm

One of the other adventurers offered a high-five, and Coyote raised their hand to reciprocate. They appreciate the friendly gesture, but was instantly distracted by a whizzing arrow that just barely missed them.
    "Yikes!"
    The first thought that occurred to Coyote was their companion, so they turned to the little griffin and shouted an urgent command.
    "Amosis, go!"
    The spice griffin responded in turn by bounding into the air and gaining some distance from Coyote's sled, and heading towards the front of the group. Relieved that Amosis was more-or-less out of harm's way, Coyote could concentrate on the team of jackalopes as they took off, no doubt encouraged by their companions' movement in the other sled. They made pulling the sled look effortless, and seemed quite experienced at doing so. Coyote only had to hang on tightly and keep their balance.
    "Are you ok?!", Coyote shouted above the sounds of howling dire wolves and pounding jackalope paws to the fellow adventurer to high-fived them.
    It looked like a mild injury, but it never hurt to be sure.

((This whole scenario did remind of that moment. I guess you were indeed inspired by it. It was such a cool scene in the movie! ))
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
▅▄▀
▅▄▀