Finding "Home Sweet Home" | DO NOT POST YET

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Finding "Home Sweet Home" | DO NOT POST YET

Postby Areater » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:59 pm

Note: This will probably not open until I'm more familiar with Eldemore.

✘ It All Went Down In Flames ✘

You were a simple pet living in the Land of Eld, tamed by a human. You might have been an ultra rare ancient and treated with the uttermost care and love, or you might have been that Common dire wolf that was shoved in a corner and ignored. It doesn't matter now. Your rarity is not what is keeping you alive. And while your species might help you stay alive, it certainly doesn't matter how "rare" it is.
There was a fire. A devastating fire, that was laced with dark magic. It couldn't be put out, and it continued to spread until the entire land of Eld was consumed. Somehow, it also managed to steal magic, and no human nor creature managed to keep the magic they might have owned. While many died, not everybody was killed. There were multiple ships and a raft that managed to leave the island. They were separated; 3 ships for humans and only one raft for animals. While many animals died, you were on of the extremely lucky ones that had time to board the ship. While it wasn't very large, it managed to fit 6 creatures, and this was a tight squeeze. Unfortunately, it was hard to steer the ship, and you ended up crashing into an island a few miles away.
Fortunately, nobody died, and you all managed to safely get to the island. It is there that you are trying to stay alive, and at the same time trying to find a new place to call home. Will you die before you find somewhere to stay? Will you be killed by the same dark magic that consumed Eld? Or will you, in spite of everything, survive? There is only one way to find out.
Last edited by Areater on Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Please don't use the picture in my avatar, he is my OC. His name is Tadpole, and his design was made by wesleydog (CS) and that particular piece of art was made by glimmer99 (CS). Thank you!

Because kittens.
Areater

Rules

Postby Areater » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:06 pm

• Try to know a little bit about how Eldmore creatures act. I don't expect you to be perfect - I certainly won't be! - but don't just jump in and claim Dire Wolves and Ligers are the best of buddies.
• Post with at least three lines (this should be easy, even with Writer's Block) and proper grammar/spelling. Occasional errors are okay but "she sat down & says hai" will not be tolerated.
• Do not bring a huge plot twist into this without my permission. You can't just suddenly have your character be the creature that brought the dark magic fire to Eld.
• You can only have one character, as space is limited.
• Your character must be a creature that you own. If you are new and don't own anything but this month's pets it's perfectly fine to use those - if they aren't grown up, just imagine them in their adult form until they grow or have them start as a puppy and grow over time. I'll be doing it too, so don't worry, you won't be alone!
• Follow all Eldemore rules
• Don't powerplay or make a mary-sure/gary-sure character.
• Please do not kill of somebody else's character without their expressed permission.
• Somebody else can have the same pet as you, as long as the names are different. So you can have two elemental dire wolves, as long as they both aren't named "Bob."
• And, last of all, keep OOC to a minimum (you can ask questions/say "oh welcome ___" once, but don't sit there and talk about your weekend or ask why somebody isn't answering their 1x1, etc.), and don't fight while in OOC.
Last edited by Areater on Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please don't use the picture in my avatar, he is my OC. His name is Tadpole, and his design was made by wesleydog (CS) and that particular piece of art was made by glimmer99 (CS). Thank you!

Because kittens.
Areater

Form

Postby Areater » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:10 pm

Code: Select all
[center][b]Username[/b]
answer
[b]Name[/b]
answer
[b]Gender[/b]
answer
[b]Age[/b]
answer
[b]Picture[/b]
answer
[b]Personality[/b]
answer
[b]History[/b]
answer
[b]Crush/Mate[/b]
answer
[b]Other[/b]
answer[/center]

You can use your own form if you would prefer, or change this one.

Because kittens.
Areater

Return to Eldemore-Based RP's