Edgecliff Estate RP! Open ^^

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Re: Edgecliff Estate RP! Open for the Winter Adventure!^^

Postby SkyWolfe » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:16 pm

Hey there! If anyone is still alive here, I'm Sky and would like to join the rp!

Username: SkyWolfe (Daemon and Puck)
Daemon- Guardian of the Dead, Grave Keeper Ancient
Puck: Ancient of Mischief, Candy Corn Producer, general pain in the arse
Pet(s):
As they are both ancients, neither are pets, buuut.. Daemon classifies Puck as his pet, basically.
"I have to look after him so he doesn't get killed, so I'm standing by this."
ImageDaemon

"Don't you even try that old man!"
ImagePuck
SkyWolfe
══════════════
"PUCK I SWEAR
TO GODS-"

══════════════
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
══════════════
══════════════
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
══════════════
══════════════
Signature created by Shibe.

SkyWolfe

Postby Tundra » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:20 am

SkyWolfe wrote:Hey there! If anyone is still alive here, I'm Sky and would like to join the rp!

Pet(s):
As they are both ancients, neither are pets, buuut.. Daemon classifies Puck as his pet, basically.
ImageDaemon

ImagePuck

We are still here.. somewhere XD.
Daemon...may have a bit of an issue with Kuar JUST an fyi XD. Valerius doesn't like the grave keeper ancient.
Random fun fact...All ancients except Ancient of Present have human forms so you could technically have Daemon be a kid in appearance. There are so many ancients now XD.
Always Hoarding Griffins
Art best viewed on Mozilla
Tundra

Postby SkyWolfe » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:19 pm

Tundra wrote:
SkyWolfe wrote:Hey there! If anyone is still alive here, I'm Sky and would like to join the rp!

Pet(s):
ImageDaemon

ImagePuck

We are still here.. somewhere XD.
Daemon...may have a bit of an issue with Kuar JUST an fyi XD. Valerius doesn't like the grave keeper ancient.
Random fun fact...All ancients except Ancient of Present have human forms so you could technically have Daemon be a kid in appearance. There are so many ancients now XD.

Do they really have canon human forms? That's interesting.. I know Puck has a child form, but Daemon would be more like.. 10 feet tall and grumpy.. and kinda old. Sorry Daemon!

Im wondering if its fear or just rage, but lets test that by having Puck throw Daemon at him :P
SkyWolfe
══════════════
"PUCK I SWEAR
TO GODS-"

══════════════
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
══════════════
══════════════
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
══════════════
══════════════

SkyWolfe

Postby SkyWolfe » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:36 pm

"I do not understand why you wish to visit this place.. All it brings is trouble and sad, pathetic humans looking to prove themselves.." Daemon grumbled, looking down at the small ancient trotting alongside him. Puck simply shrugged, a devious smirk on his face. "Don't worry about it Daemon, it'll be fine! No adventures this time, I know you want to get back to him." The smaller ancient insisted, Daemon snorting and walking forward.

They finally reached this large estate, looking up at it from the cover of the trees. Daemon scoffed. "This place is tiny.." "Well, compared to you it is. You're massive.." Puck reminded. "I suppose.."

"Alright, so the plan is, I run in there and steal whatever I can off these fumbling adventurers, and then we can go, got it?" Puck grinned, Daemon shaking his head. "No, no, I SAID we cannot do something like- PUCK I SWEAR-" The ancient of graves couldn't even finish before Puck changed into his child form and bolted down to the path where the adventurers were walking.

Puck ran in shadowed areas, in dark clothing so he couldn't be seen easily. Suddenly, he sprang from a corner and nabbed a red amulet that laid on a young man's chest, a necromancer possibly. He laughed and started running off, taunting the human by waving the amulet as he ran.

(This is Puck screwing with Kuar)
SkyWolfe
══════════════
"PUCK I SWEAR
TO GODS-"

══════════════
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
══════════════
══════════════
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
══════════════
══════════════

SkyWolfe

Postby Tundra » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:23 am

(XD Kuars amulet isn't red, its blue but I get the picture lol. This is what Kuar actually looks like btw)

Kuar was a bit glad that the snow was starting to melt, it would make things easier on all of them. Not that he knew exactly what was up, but his curiosity was getting the better of him. There were few necromancers as is, most of which sadly were always up to no good. Kuar was watching the trail ahead when someone snagged his amulet. Now, normally he would just let this slide, as he wore several. However, he was only wearing one since he wanted to travel light...and the one this child had grabbed was quite important.

Kuar didn't hesitate to use his magic to stop the child, the amulet far too important to let go any farther from his side. A blue flame sprouted around his hand, the previous black tattoo now glowing an intense sharp blue. The words that escaped Kuar's mouth were inaudible. The snow shifted and swirled forming a tall wall between the child's escape route and Kuar. Narrowing his eyes, Kuar started to walk calmly over to the child, his hand still aflame with magic just in case the child did try something.

From deep inside the amulet, a voice spoke, its words sharp like knives with an intense burning sensation emitting from the stone on top of it. "Even if you are the ancient of mischief. I do suggest you return this amulet or there will be consequences child.".

(JUST a note .. Puck as an ancient..will know that the stone he just stole is a summoning stone the second he grabbed it. Though, he probably won't know to which ancient. Little back lore..Valerius is an Ancient XD)
Always Hoarding Griffins
Art best viewed on Mozilla
Tundra

Postby SkyWolfe » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:04 pm

(Oh, I didn't realize you responded, I apologize! I love Kuars appearance, very nice art as well!)

Daemon froze when he saw what Puck grabbed, lowering himself to the ground more. "He's going to get himself found out for what he thought was a shiny rock.." The grave keeper ancient groaned, tempted to run in and grab the child. There was so many people to see him though, would the younger ancient have enough sense to drop the amulet?

"Oooh, an Ancient! What got you into this mess? Captured by a necromancer? Befriended a human because he repaired your tail or something?" Puck mused, looking at the amulet. He skidded before the wall of snow, looked up, then dove through it, having more strength than a child should. He saw Daemon's eyes widen, but Puck continued on and rolled into some bushes, creating a holographic version of himself as he ran, making it look like he had dove through the snow and ran off down the path.

"How old are you? I wouldn't think any of the elder ancients would allow themselves to be carried around by a human.. Yeesh you're hot.." Puck winced, picking up snow and covering the amulet in it so he could hold it better. The Ancient moved further into the bush, watching the irritated necromancer from the leaves.
SkyWolfe
══════════════
"PUCK I SWEAR
TO GODS-"

══════════════
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
══════════════
══════════════
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
══════════════
══════════════

SkyWolfe

Re: Edgecliff Estate RP! Open ^^

Postby Livingdebgirl » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:39 pm

{{Hi Tundra and Sky^^ Your posts have been quite delightful to read, and so sorry for my inactivity. I'll try to fit in a bit, but please continue your storyline^^
My apologies to Tacky as well, My Cuspish Friend^^ Please excuse my neglect :(
WARNING!!! May contain spoilers for my upcoming Adventure}}

She drew near Edgecliff Estate, her journey taking almost a Full Turn of the Wheel of the Year now. Flurries of snow still danced in the cold air, reminding her that although the Wheel of the Year had turned to Spring, sometimes it took a bit of time for the Forces of Nature to catch up with it.
Ezekiel, her Watchcrow, circled lazily overhead, descending and landing gracefully on her shoulder. Images of Ancients, summoning stones(Of which she vaguely remembered but was not privy to at the time) swirled through her mind's eye. Given from the Keepers of Eldemore itself, she shared a bond with Ezekiel only read about in Eldemore Lore.
ImageEzekiel

Oh my^^ It appears she has visitors at Edgecliff Estate!
Come visit my thread for raffles, giveaways, contests and fun!

Edgecliff Estate

Coming soon to a theater near You!
New Adventure! Blakkrfolds Blight! Open!
New Adventure!

Trade me! Edgecliff Estate Trade Thread

Edgecliff Estate RP!

Stamps Courtesy of Sphye!
ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Postby Livingdebgirl » Sun May 06, 2018 6:52 pm

A new Adventure begins in the Land of Eldemore

{{Yea, I know-not HER again^^ lol! Guess who's back with a new Adventure? Have an adventuring spirit? Kinda bored with just watching and waiting? Let's have some fun and join me on my new Adventure^^ Everyone is Welcome^^RP goes here!}}

My Oh My, What had she gotten herself into this time? The light, warm wind told her that the season of spring was in full swing. She packed her things, loading up the most magnificent sled she had ever seen, built by the very Mystics that seemed to have the utmost confidence in her Adventurer Team.
Then she heard it, a faint clack, clack, clacking on Edgecliff Estates locked gates.
A cursed Dire howled in the distance, and her own cursed dire answered a welcoming call.
It was Tenebrae, one of her most trusted Adventurers. A whisper on the wind, the few words spoken meant the world, and gave her hope.

I found your Jacks-GO I will Follow.

Edgecliff Estate

New Adventure!

Edgecliff Estate RP!

ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Postby Coyote » Mon May 07, 2018 4:27 pm

Username: Coyote

I will be playing as myself in this adventure. I'm a thin, pale-skinned human with short, messy brown hair and blue eyes. I'm roughly average height, and slightly underweight. What I lack in brawn, I make up for in brains. I wear leather boots, black pants, and a neon green shirt underneath my long, grey jacket. My only equipment is a light satchel in which I keep a few favored supplies, including ink, quills, and parchment for sketching, a thermos of fresh water, and my panpipes.

I make my living as a traveling beast tamer, calming the most ferocious of souls with my knowledge and intuition. I am accompanied by a tiny Griffin, who I call "Amosis".

Pets:
    Amosis (M)
    Pygmy Griffin
Last edited by Coyote on Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Coyote

Postby Livingdebgirl » Mon May 07, 2018 7:52 pm

The distant sound of Panpipes filled the air. The soft sounds soothed her, ensuring she was not alone. The Folk jacks took their places on the sled line anxious to return to whence they came, The Void territory in the Celtlands, near the Flickering Vales.

Edgecliff Estate

New Adventure!

Edgecliff Estate RP!

ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore-Based RP's