Edgecliff Estate RP! Open ^^

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Edgecliff Estate RP! Open ^^

Postby Livingdebgirl » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:55 pm

A journey into the Lives and Times of an Eldemorian Adventurer.

Hello My fellow Eldemorian Adventurers! Please allow me to introduce myself! I'm your friendly neighborhood Necromancer, known as Livingdebgirl. ;) I love meeting new friends and creating fun things on the forum to do and play! This will be another endeavor to add to my Estate! Thanks for your interest, and details will be listed Below.^^ Keep in mind, every Eldemorian is an Adventurer at heart! You don't have to join my Adventures to participate in this Rp, for I plan to have it focus on all things Eldemore! There will be no complicated forms or requirements to join, just bring your Fav pet and live your Eldemorian Life in RP mode! This is a casual RP, But rules are Rules!
Rules

1.All Eldemore Forum, TOS and RP rules apply.
2.BE Patient for replies! Members have different priorities, whether RL, other endeavors or hobbies.
3.Just fill out the form below and I will add you!

Code: Select all
Username:
Pet(s):
Last edited by Livingdebgirl on Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:58 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Come visit my thread for raffles, giveaways, contests and fun!

Edgecliff Estate

Coming soon to a theater near You!
New Adventure! Blakkrfolds Blight! Open!
New Adventure!

Trade me! Edgecliff Estate Trade Thread

Edgecliff Estate RP!

Stamps Courtesy of Sphye!
ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

A New Chapter, a New Journey...

Postby Livingdebgirl » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:55 pm

The waning Supermoon glowed brilliantly over Edgecliff Estate announcing and perhaps foreshadowing events to come.
Basilisks were silhouetted in the now barren leafless trees behind Edgecliff Estate, keeping Those of Oblivion at bay as the small group of Brittle Creek Village Ambassadors readied for their Journey home.
Soon, the Winter season will be upon the Northern Reaches of Eldemore. Soon, the snow will fly, the temperature will drop, and only the strongest and most determined will have the will and stamina to survive.
She glanced nervously at the gates of Eldemore Estate, 3 adventurers had expressed interest. Her new crew was coming together! Little did they know what they volunteered for!
The Ambassadors of Brittle Creek Village spoke.
Follow us to the Endless Forest when your Adventurers arrive, we know you know the way. We will meet you there.
She packed her things in her backpack and went outside to wait for the arrival of both new and old Adventurers.

It had been almost a fortnight and nary a word nor message had arrived.
She must begin her journey soon, for the Winter Solstice arrives in 4 days.
She did enjoy watching her December creatures grow, but the snow was piling up and the temperatures grew colder.
It was always best to travel alone, for large entourages always gathered attention. Hopefully, the Adventurers would follow her footsteps after, for the snow was deep, and she had no time to hide them.
Winter was upon the Northern Reaches of Eldemore before the Winter Solstice had arrived.

She could sense another of her profession nearby, but this being was far older and more experienced than she herself was. She did not know whether to be wary or thankful that they followed.
The weather had warmed, and she had lost any hope of the Adventurers following her footsteps in the snow as the snow was melting at an incredible rate. After much debating, she had allowed her Messenger Jackalope, Danse, accompany her, for he had an uncanny ability to escape dire situations and get a message through, unscathed.
She had sent a message ahead to Brittle Creek village, telling them she was on her way. She already knew Oblivion and his minions were involved, and they were trying to take the Endless Forest's Majic, and grab its essence for themselves.
She settled under a grove of pine trees, on the edge of the Endless forest, awaiting news for she feared the worst for Brittle creek Village, especially if they sought out her and the Adventurers.
She built a small, welcoming fire and waited.
Last edited by Livingdebgirl on Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:36 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Edgecliff Estate

New Adventure!

Edgecliff Estate RP!

ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Re: Edgecliff Estate RP! Storage!

Postby Livingdebgirl » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:56 pm

:D
Last edited by Livingdebgirl on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:44 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Edgecliff Estate

New Adventure!

Edgecliff Estate RP!

ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Re: Edgecliff Estate RP! WIP! Do not post!^^ yet!

Postby Livingdebgirl » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:57 pm

:)

Edgecliff Estate

New Adventure!

Edgecliff Estate RP!

ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Adventurers!

Postby Livingdebgirl » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:41 pm

Code: Select all
Username: Livingdebgirl
Occupation: Full-time Necromancer and Adventurer, Part-time Creative Imagineer
Pet: Unknown TBA

Username: WereW0lf (Kurono)
Pets;
Sanguine - Female Imperial Oriental Jader
Valkas - Warmblood Sleipnir Stallion[/quote]

[*] Username: NightAssassin (Glitchbreaker or Glitch)
[*] Occupation: Ancient, Annoying people, Breaking the fourth wall, Referencing pop culture, Basically being as annoying as possible.
[*] Pet: (I will leave you with a quote from Glitch herself) "Pet? What pet? Huh? You think I'm a pet? *Scoffs* How low do you think I've fallen? Of course I'm not a pet! I'm an Ancient! Please read up on your Eldemore lore!" - Glitchbreaker, January 9, 2017

Username: Tundra (Kuar)
Occupation: Surprise surprise, they are more fun. I wanna have fun (O look, you quoted, Necromancer, traveler and ancient summoner!)
Pet/Companion/Bonded: Lets see who can make the connection just from this image. If ya guess before my first post good on ya! (More quotes? You smart XD. Valerius the Gatekeeper Ancients summoner stone)

Mathcat wrote:Username: Mathcat (Kyra)
PetsTraveling Companions: ImageClaude ImageMister Quackers

(The picture is several decades out of date. She hasn't been a teenager in, well, quite a few years.)

Username: Jedi
Pet: Mena ImageMena

Username: HalloweenTheHollowQueen
Eldsona name: September Stark

(Note: These are not her normal traveling clothes :D)

A tall, pale young woman with raven black hair and purple eyes. She was orphaned at a very young age and has been on her own most of her life. She is an animal empath and is far more comfortable with creatures of all shapes and sizes than with other humans. She spends her life wandering from place to place using her gifts to help creatures in need.

Pet:

Illarion, an abandoned baby drake she found in the woods, he was the runt of his clutch and is significantly smaller than most drakes. As a result of his size he is very shy and wary of others of his own kind. Born of the woods his scales resemble a tree's trunk and when he closes his wings tightly against his body he can virtually disappear among the trees. Alternately when in flight the color of his wings make him one with the sky. He has been bonded and completely devoted to September since she found him alone in the forest.

Artemis, a Rune Dragon, September found her on the side of a road with an injured wing and cared for her while she healed. The little feathered dragon has traveled with September and Illarion ever since.

Username:Shmarstacky
scmarshtacky wrote:I've always watched your adventure topics thinking I should join one day, and now seems like a good time to give it a go. XP Please let me know if I do anything incorrectly.

Any character dialogue will be done from the perspective of my Eldsona Amalia.

Her bonded liger Raesindr and her Jader companion Kasavan will be the two accompanying her for the journey.

ImageImage

SkyWolfe wrote:Hey there! If anyone is still alive here, I'm Sky and would like to join the rp!

Username: SkyWolfe (Daemon and Puck)
Daemon- Guardian of the Dead, Grave Keeper Ancient
Puck: Ancient of Mischief, Candy Corn Producer, general pain in the arse
Pet(s):
As they are both ancients, neither are pets, buuut.. Daemon classifies Puck as his pet, basically.
"I have to look after him so he doesn't get killed, so I'm standing by this."
ImageDaemon

"Don't you even try that old man!"
ImagePuck
Last edited by Livingdebgirl on Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:01 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Edgecliff Estate

New Adventure!

Edgecliff Estate RP!

ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Re: Edgecliff Estate RP! It Begins...

Postby Livingdebgirl » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:53 pm

Our story begins here...
The Yuletide event had ended, and although quite emotional, it solved nothing of the current State Of Eldemore with Oblivion still on the loose. His "humans" are killing off Trueborns and Halfborns at an alarming rate.
I, myself was one of his students before he turned to the "Dark Side"
I am one of the few that still follow the Old teachings of The Necromancer. I used to hide from the living but now, although the Dead wish only release and seek me to help them, I now avoid them, for releasing them to Oblivion makes them a recruit in His or his Minions army of the Dead.

Can you believe in My last Adventure, We had to battle one of Oblivion's Minions ourselves!? It was tough, but we sent him back to whence he came. Thank goodness for the help of my Adventurers! :D
Bad news is, for every good deed done, repercussions must be dealt with.
Dis Pater, a deity of the Underworld..(perhaps a Minion of Oblivion himself?) Has vowed to keep the Goddess Of Spring prisoner. There will be no Spring if we can't convince him Eldemore is safe for her to return.
It's time to get this Party started!
Just fill out the form,(or a close facsimile) Introduce yourself and your pets, and you will be added!
Let's have some fun!^^
Last edited by Livingdebgirl on Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Edgecliff Estate

New Adventure!

Edgecliff Estate RP!

ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Re: Edgecliff Estate RP! Open!

Postby Livingdebgirl » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:52 pm

Bumping Up, because we are now open for members! Just post your form,( Located in the first post)
Introduce yourself and your pets, and you will be added!
Have Fun! :D

Edgecliff Estate

New Adventure!

Edgecliff Estate RP!

ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Postby WereW0lf » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:18 pm

I'm so happy that this is finally open, Deb! ^^ *cracks fingers* Time to get back into the RP business!

Username: WereW0lf (Kurono)
Pet:
Sanguine - Female Imperial Oriental Jader
Valkas - Warmblood Sleipnir Stallion
Sanguine

As mysterious as the moon
Black cat bawling,
Moon dripping blood.

Hey there! I'm WereW0lf, you can just call me Were.
Always up for trading and chatting, feel free to send over a PM my way!
The new moon comes through
Stone wall to darken lighted room.

So stop time right here in the moonlight,
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes.
Curently in
: Edgecliff Estate Drakeriders
ImageImage
WereW0lf

Postby NightAssassin » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:00 pm

• Username: NightAssassin (Glitchbreaker or Glitch)
  • Occupation: Ancient, Annoying people, Breaking the fourth wall, Referencing pop culture, Basically being as annoying as possible.
  • Pet: (I will leave you with a quote from Glitch herself) "Pet? What pet? Huh? You think I'm a pet? *Scoffs* How low do you think I've fallen? Of course I'm not a pet! I'm an Ancient! Please read up on your Eldemore lore!" - Glitchbreaker, January 9, 2017
Last edited by NightAssassin on the 42nd of Internet at the beginning of time, edited number of times in total.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxImage
All hail Snafu

xxxxxxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
Imagexxxx

"The Universe is under no obligation
to make sense to you."

Image Image ImageImage
NightAssassin

Postby Livingdebgirl » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:19 pm

The loud Humming reverberating in her ear woke her, along with a chilly yet somehow warmer breeze coming through the open window...
WAIT WHAT? Before she could speculate on the weather change, Igor appeared by the window'. He spoke:
Madame, Pina is waiting for you by the candle in the Woods. She has escaped Dis Pater for the moment to bring you a message, and this warm weather.
Best Hurry, for Dis Pater will notice her absence, find her, and return EverWinter to it's Worst

She sped out the back door, full of energy for her rest with the Cardinal hummer urging her on.
When she reached the candle, Pina stood and embraced her.
Her once beautiful, soft multi colorful hair of Autumn leaves now wound up in a stately bun of dead branches, quite befitting for the Queen of the Underworld. She spoke:

You can't get into the Underworld here Mon Cherie, but there is another way...Trust the Cliffs and the creatures that live within the water. They will help you. Pay the ferryman to get you in.

With that, the ground opened up and she disappeared, once again into the Underworld.

{{ just a smol clue for Part 2! Korono and Glitch jump on in! Feet first, the water off Edgecliff is deep, but no diving! Lifeguard is Off-duty :lol: }}

Edgecliff Estate

New Adventure!

Edgecliff Estate RP!

ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Next

Return to Eldemore-Based RP's