Edgecliff Estate RP! Open ^^

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Re: Edgecliff Estate RP! Open!

Postby WereW0lf » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:09 am

No prob, Deb ^^))

She catches the bag which Glitch had tossed to her, opened it and take a peak inside. Ne elaughed softly "This is perfect! Hey, San, c'mere!" She called out to her Jader, who eyed her suspiciously. After a few moment, with Kurono urging and begging her Jader to come over, hiding the bag behind her back "C'mon, Sanguine! I need to show you something!"

Sanguine sighed, reluctantly head over to her human companion and stopped a few feet away from her, tilted her head to a side, knowing that Kurono is up to no good. Kurono grinned widely, carefully steps foward while drawing out the hat "Hah!" She victoriously exclaimed, shoving the hat upon the Jader's head. Sanguine just sat there, look highly unamused and giving Kurono the 'I knew it' look. Kurono cooed "Holy Dolos! Look at her, guys! She looks so adorable!" She carefully wrapped the matching scarf around her Jader's neck before stepping back, admiring her own work of art.

Sanguine just shook her head, but mentally she felt nice, even the smallest thing could distract Kurono from the terrible situation they're in, even if it's temporary, she was glad to see Kurono being usually self, and not all awkward and gloomy. Though Sanguine's affection thoughts were cut short by Valkas's loud neighing as a form of laughing.
Sanguine

As mysterious as the moon
Black cat bawling,
Moon dripping blood.

Hey there! I'm WereW0lf, you can just call me Were.
Always up for trading and chatting, feel free to send over a PM my way!
The new moon comes through
Stone wall to darken lighted room.

So stop time right here in the moonlight,
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes.
Curently in
: Edgecliff Estate Drakeriders
ImageImage
WereW0lf

Postby NightAssassin » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:25 am

(I just realized the Glitch's official name is Snafu. XD)

Glitch watched Kurono place the dorky hat and scarf on Sanguine.

She smirked. "I see I made the right choice. Ooo... I should totally find a matching one for Valkas! Maybe a cat or something like that... No, no. A dog would be better! I'm claiming the kitten beanies. Ooo... I'll get all of you wool hats with matching scarves!" Glitch exclaimed.

Glitch looked down at the book she was holding. "Oh yeah. Is there some super-special book on how to prepare for a raid on the Underworld?"
Last edited by NightAssassin on the 42nd of Internet at the beginning of time, edited number of times in total.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxImage
All hail Snafu

xxxxxxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
Imagexxxx

"The Universe is under no obligation
to make sense to you."

Image Image ImageImage
NightAssassin

Postby Livingdebgirl » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:45 pm

{{sorry Were and Night! Computer died, had to get a new one! I still have some uploading to do and lost a few pics, but on with the show! :D }}
The weather had once again warmed. She knew Pina had escaped the Underworld once again, and in her travels to the Marketplace, she knew why.
She watched at the entrance of Edgecliff Estate as so many lost souls passed by, all asking for help she could not give. Most disappeared over the cliffs, more followed the tributaries and rivers to what she assumed was the UnderWorld.
Igor shook his head in sorrow, he had not seen such devastation of life since the Oblivion Wars of past. He spoke, his voice filled with sorrow..
Mistress, you cannot fix Oblivions mistakes, but you can bring back Proserpina and Spring. Dis Pater Rules only one entrance to the UnderWorld, for the dead must be sorted. Go tend to your Adventurers in the Library, You will need help.
She made her way to the library, and just opening the door, looking at Sanguine with that hat and scarf, Glitch sizing up Valkas for the same and Korono joining in the merriment, it made her giggle and lightened the mood.
Guys, We have to find Pina, there is no time to research. The answers are out there in Eldemore. Bundle up! We have to follow the Dead! I'm sure we'll find Pina, she is after all the Queen of the Underworld.
Come visit my thread for raffles, giveaways, contests and fun!

Edgecliff Estate

Coming soon to a theater near You!
New Adventure! Blakkrfolds Blight! Open!
New Adventure!

Trade me! Edgecliff Estate Trade Thread

Edgecliff Estate RP!

Stamps Courtesy of Sphye!
ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Postby WereW0lf » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:30 am

Welcome back, Deb! x3))

Valkas immediately stop his loud neighing as soon as the Glitch mentioned him, snorted quietly, he slowly turned his head in away, not wanting to draw the said Ancient's attention toward him more. Hopefully he'll save his hide. He could feel the Jader's smirk and snorted in annoyance because oh how the tables have turned.
Meanhile Kurono just laughed, shaking her head "Hey c'mon, the weather is rather chilly out there, I wouldn't turn down the offer for warm and cozy scarves and hats!" Then her laughs died down once Deb stepped inside the room.
But smiled warmly as she heard the girl's delightful giggles ''Then, what are we waiting for? Let us make our way to the Underworld!" She excitedly said, jumping on her feet, carefully checked of her daggers are still there, she'd need to be prepared real careful if she was going to the said, Underworld for real.

Kurono has traveled many places in her years of being an adventurer, but the Underworld is probably one of the places she had never thought of putting on her 'places-to-go' list. Being a place for the undead, dead, whatever, probably nothing good comes out of it. She'd shudders at the mere thought of it, but keep cool.
Sanguine's ears dropped slightly, the Underworld is the last place she'd want the Orient human to wander into, she barked loudly, reminding her owner of how dangerous it is. Valkas just paled, he doesn't want to go to the Underworld! Not that he could abandons his human either!
Sanguine

Black cat bawling,
Moon dripping blood.

Curently in
ImageImage
WereW0lf

Postby NightAssassin » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:01 pm

(Bwahahaha! Nobody is safe from Glitch's online shopping rampages. Especially not Valkas. Better all pick an animal before Glitch picks for you! X3)

Glitch noticed Valkas has stopped neighing, and by reading said Sleipnir's owner's forum posts, Glitch knew that Valkas was hoping that she would spare him the embarrassment of wearing a dorky wool hat.

"Tsk tsk tsk. Don't don't want to be warm out in this absolutely dreadful weather?" Glitch asked almost too nicely. "Not to worry, I totally did not go back in time to buy these (The hat, The scarf) after reading WereW0lf's post." Glitch tossed the bag to Kurono and shot Sanguine a victorious smirk. Oh, how the tables have turned.

She saw Kurono looking over her daggers and whatnot she had concealed in her pockets. She also clearly remembered reading that Deb had all kinds of concealed weapons. Mainly pointy things. Glitch knew that she needed to do something about the use of Medieval weapons in this adventure.

"Ya know, if I were you, I would be using a plasma rifle or Lightsaber or some cool sci-fi weapon or something cause after all, anything's possible in a roleplay on an Internet forum!" Glitch then turned to adress Deb. "And Deb, in regards to your wardrobe issue, I'm pretty sure you can put a pair of pants on under your dress."
Last edited by NightAssassin on the 42nd of Internet at the beginning of time, edited number of times in total.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxImage
All hail Snafu

xxxxxxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
Imagexxxx

"The Universe is under no obligation
to make sense to you."

Image Image ImageImage
NightAssassin

Postby Tundra » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:57 am

*lurks in shadows watching this RP* shhh

Username: Tundra (Kuar)
Occupation: Surprise surprise, they are more fun. I wanna have fun (O look, you quoted, Necromancer, traveler and ancient summoner!)
Pet/Companion/Bonded: Lets see who can make the connection just from this image. If ya guess before my first post good on ya! (More quotes? You smart XD. Valerius the Gatekeeper Ancients summoner stone)
Tundra

Postby WereW0lf » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:18 am

Welcome, Tundra! Wow, it's been a long time since I've seen you posting on the forums again or is that just me? cx

Oh man I'm not sure, but I'd take a wild guess and say Valeris? Your Gatekeeper Ancient? ^^))
Sanguine

Black cat bawling,
Moon dripping blood.

Curently in
ImageImage
WereW0lf

Postby Tundra » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:13 am

WereW0lf wrote:Welcome, Tundra! Wow, it's been a long time since I've seen you posting on the forums again or is that just me? cx

Oh man I'm not sure, but I'd take a wild guess and say Valeris? Your Gatekeeper Ancient? ^^))

[[I disappeared for awhile. Just lost that spark here ya know. Yeh its Val's summoning stone. But Im not playing him specifically, rather I'm playing his summoner who is gunna be all sarcastic like and be like Yes..my bond is a stone..what of it? lol]]
Tundra

Postby WereW0lf » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:47 am

Got Deb's approval to continue, sorry to keep you guys waiting!))

Kurono catches the bag, and also took a peak inside, she couldn't help but bursted into fits of laughs "Sorry buddy, but you're not getting away from this one! San did it, so you have to too!" She dangerously, or at least in Valkas's eyes she looks that way, approaching the sleipnir. He rose to his feet, snorting at her, she could definitely saw his sweat drops and visible gulps.

Sanguine just sat there, watching the whole scene unfolded before her eyes, he deserved it for laughing at her, so she doesn't really feel bad for the sleipnir at all when he was trying to shake the human on his back off when she's pulling the hat over his head, covering both of his eyes.

After sucessfully putting on the scarf and hat for Valkas, he snorted loudly, in annoyance and knocked her off his back, Kurono face-plant but triumphantly bounced back on her feet and admired her work "C'mon Valk, they look good on you!" She giggled much to her sleipnir's dismay, he grumbled. Kurono the turned her attention back to the Glitch Ancient "Eh?" Was all she could mustered, still trying to comprehend the strange choice of words the Ancient just spoken of, as if she came from another world. Sanguine titled her head, raised an eye at the Glitch, as if she was seeing a sandwyrm cuddling up to a humming bumble, all the while Valkas was still trying to get these embarrassing accessories off of him.
Sanguine

Black cat bawling,
Moon dripping blood.

Curently in
ImageImage
WereW0lf

Postby Mathcat » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:08 pm

Username: Mathcat (Kyra)
PetsTraveling Companions: ImageClaude ImageMister Quackers

(The picture is several decades out of date. She hasn't been a teenager in, well, quite a few years.)

Kyra pulled her cloak more tightly around herself, shivering. Normally, she didn't really notice the cold, to the occasional dismay and bemusement of her infrequent human traveling companions, but this year was different. She couldn't remember a winter quite this cold in, well, years. Longer, perhaps. Certainly not in the decades that she'd been wandering Eldemore, if her increasingly unreliable memories were to be trusted. This winter also seemed to have lasted an eternity, not that her sense of time was all that accurate anymore. She could have been on the road for days, weeks, or even months since the last town.

Normally, Kyra wouldn't have considered taking refuge in the mansion she now saw before her. Places like that normally didn't tend to look too kindly on people as travel-worn and, well, slightly disreputable-looking as she was these days. Even now, she was perfectly willing to put up with the cold a little longer, thundersnow or no thundersnow, and seek shelter elsewhere, but Claude had other ideas. The liger was nudging at the backs of her legs, knowing from long experience where to push and how hard to get Kyra to move forwards. Claude was normally reliable - frequently more so than Kyra's few human traveling companions, in fact - and she'd never had reason to question his judgement before now. Kyra looked down at him and sighed. "First time for everything, you know." She thought Claude might have rolled his eyes at that.

Kyra then turned her head to glance at Mister Quackers, who was still riding on her shoulder despite the weather, though he'd burrowed under her cloak. For all that he looked like someone's escaped bath toy, his judgement was usually as sound as Claude's was. "Claude says go in. I say go on. You?"

Mister Quackers' quiet "Queh" didn't really tell her anything, but his bill was pointed toward the mansion. Kyra sighed. Two to one, then.

The mansion looked like the sort of place that ought to harbor a few ghosts. If she had been feeling more herself, Kyra might have considered trading stories with whoever owned it. A good ghost story or two was usually worth a meal at one of the more welcoming inns.

The individual who opened the door did nothing to alleviate Kyra's concerns. Tell ghost stories? He looked like he was the ghost story. Well, not that Kyra was one to talk. Between her black cloak, black hair, and pale skin, made paler by the cold, she looked rather uncanny herself. Even under more favorable circumstances, she looked like the fairy godmother that wouldn't be invited to the christening. Kyra had played the role of mysterious elder before, when circumstances called for it, and even having Mr. Quackers clinging to her shoulder hadn't spoiled the effect.

The man was saying something. Kyra gave herself a mental shake and tried to focus. Something about how the others were all waiting for her. Well, that wasn't at all ominous. Still, even if Kyra had wanted to turn back to face the cold again, Claude was still pushing her inward. Best to follow along and pretend she was in control of the situation.

Kyra hadn't really expected much in the way of hospitality. A chance to warm up, perhaps, and maybe a mug of indifferent tea or a plate of whatever could be spared. She apparently wasn't even going to get the chance to recover from the cold for a few minutes, as the man led her through the manor without even slowing down. As Kyra had to save her breath for walking, there was no chance to even ask the man what was going on, or even to get much of a chance to look around.

The man did finally stop in front of a library, but only for long enough to give Kyra a chance to catch up. Then, he was gone again, leaving Kyra standing at the entrance and facing a mixed group of humans, creatures (including, unless the cold had her seeing things, a slepnir), and, Seraphina preserve her, an Ancient. The strange creature could be nothing else. Her few brief encounters with Ancients had taught her that they were entities best left alone, and this one wasn’t even bothering to be human-shaped. Kyra would have fled, even knowing that she didn't have a chance of finding her way back outside without help, except that Claude had positioned himself behind her and was, yet again, pushing her forward. With considerable effort, she steered herself away from the Ancient and toward one of the humans.

(Apologies for the long post. I usually don't get quite this long-winded, but I wanted to get Kyra to where the others were in one go.)
Last edited by Mathcat on Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not really here anymore, but I am still posting stories at https://archiveofourown.org/users/Mathcat2/pseuds/Mathcat2. I mainly write stories for Dragon Cave, MagiStream, and Forest of Mirrors, but I do have one Eldemore story.
Mathcat

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore-Based RP's