Edgecliff Estate RP! Open ^^

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Re: Edgecliff Estate RP! Open!

Postby NightAssassin » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:23 pm

Glitch awoke to the sound of annoying buzzing. Glitch simply turned around in bed and stuffed her face into a pillow. "Mmph. go away," she muttered.

"Bzzt. Buzz buzzzzzzzzz. Buzzzzzzz," the Cardinal Humming Bumble replied as it flitted around Glitch's head. Glitch just reached for another pillow.

"Okay, I swear if you don't stop that at once, I will take this pillow and smack you with it."

"Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz."

"Argh! Fine, fine. I'm getting up."

"Buzzzt! :D"

As Glitch dragged herself up, the Humming Bumble fluttered away, obviously to annoy someone else. The room was oddly warm as it was quite literally the middle of winter. And Glitch clearly remembered not playing around with the Eldemorian thermostat to make it feel like spring. Instead, Glitch skipped out of the room and dashed down the hall to Kurono's room.

"Hey, hey, hey! C'mon, c'mon! It feels like spring out here! Let's investigate!!!" Glitch screeched as she rapped on the door to Kurono's room. Being that there was no response, Glitch sped away to Livingdebgirl's room only to find the door open and Deb nowhere in sight. Glitch reasoned that Deb was probably outside.

Wasting no time, Glitch bolted for the front entrance (or exit in her case) and shot through the doorway. She made a beeline for the back exit of the estate, although it would probably be smarter to actually go through the estate itself, but hey, YOLO.

As Glitch rounded the final corner, she saw Pina disappearing into a giant hole in the ground with Deb standing on the edge of the chasm.

"Umm... What just happened? Last time I checked, I was the only one who could make holes open on the ground. And was that Pina? You know, the person we're supposed to be like, saving from Dis Pater? I think we just failed big time on the whole 'save Pina from Dis Pater and restore spring' part of our mission description," Glitch chirped from around the corner.
Last edited by NightAssassin on the 42nd of Internet at the beginning of time, edited number of times in total.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxImage
All hail Snafu

xxxxxxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
Imagexxxx

"The Universe is under no obligation
to make sense to you."

Image Image ImageImage
NightAssassin

Postby WereW0lf » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:31 pm

*italic=thoughts

Kurono was tending to her sleipnir until she saw Deb speeding out of the back door with her Humming Bumble. She exchanged a look with Valkas before swiftly jumping on his back "C'mon, San!" She called out for her Jader while Valkas reared and neighed loudly before taking off after the Necromancer.
They stopped at a reasonable space away from Deb and Pina, watching their interaction in silent, merely observing the two. After Pina disappeared, Kurono's eyes widen as the ground opened up and disappeared along with the Queen of the Underworld, but remembered what Pina had said about the cliffs and the creatures within the water, Now just wait a second, are they going to jump off a cliff into a portal to the Underworld?! She then urged Valkas to step forward, approaching Deb carefully, then noticed the presence of the Glitch Ancient, Sanguine eyed the Glitch warily. She dismounted the sleipnir and steps closer to the Necromancer and Glitch "Hey." She started carefully "What are we going to do now?"
Sanguine

As mysterious as the moon
Black cat bawling,
Moon dripping blood.

Hey there! I'm WereW0lf, you can just call me Were.
Always up for trading and chatting, feel free to send over a PM my way!
The new moon comes through
Stone wall to darken lighted room.

So stop time right here in the moonlight,
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes.
Curently in
: Edgecliff Estate Drakeriders
ImageImage
WereW0lf

Postby Livingdebgirl » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:51 pm

Tracking the Druids(Part 3)

With the Golden Lantern Drake lighting the way it wasn't hard to follow Anwyns Dires. The hard part was overcoming the dense terrain, she kept her eye out for a wild Sleipnir she could tame.
The dense fog was filled with activity, creatures wailed and called as did humans, sounds hanging in the now dead air.
Last edited by Livingdebgirl on Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Come visit my thread for raffles, giveaways, contests and fun!

Edgecliff Estate

Coming soon to a theater near You!
New Adventure! Blakkrfolds Blight! Open!
New Adventure!

Trade me! Edgecliff Estate Trade Thread

Edgecliff Estate RP!

Stamps Courtesy of Sphye!
ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Postby NightAssassin » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:27 pm

Glitch padded up to Deb and looked over the cliffs. "I dunno, but one thing's for sure! The only way to know what is down there," she gestured down the cliffs at the lake. "Is to jump and find out! Oh, wait. I forgot. You can hit yourself on a rock and die. Nevermind. Forget I said anything!" Glitch kicked a rock into the lake. "Why don't we Google everything?" she asked as she whipped out her smartphone. "Let's see... 'What to bring into the Underworld.' Uhh... Yeah. Not helpful. Ooo... One of us should write an article about it!"

"Let's head back to the Library and see if we can find some more info. Maybe Igor can help."

"Or that. Or we could read up on the topic."

Glitch noticed Sanguine eying her warily. "Aww... Does the cute little Jader not trust me? C'mon! Does it look like I'm in the position to do anything even remotely annoying?" Glitch said before running off toward the front entrance again and bolting for the library.
Last edited by NightAssassin on the 42nd of Internet at the beginning of time, edited number of times in total.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxImage
All hail Snafu

xxxxxxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
Imagexxxx

to make sense to you."

Image Image ImageImage
NightAssassin

Postby WereW0lf » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:52 pm

Kurono can only nod, heading back to the library sounds good since the cold weather is slowly coming back now "Yes, I agreed! There should be a fire in the library, the last thing I want right now is for us to all freeze our hides out here!" Her sleipnir approached upon her call, she jumped on his back before giving the Ancient a weird look, Glitch seems to be holding a weird thing, she decided not to question the Ancient, even if she's a bit odd, Kurono figured that she just had her ways of doing things, otherwise wouldn't make it this far in helping Deb the last time they faced off with an Oblivion's minion. But then again, Glitch is an Ancient herself "Okay, Glitch, you keep doing what you're best at, we're going to need a lot of help we can get if we want to solve this" She gave Glitch a warm smile then turned to Deb, holding out a hand "C'mon Deb, we'll ride on Valkas back to the Estate."

The Jader jumped back a little when the Ancient was addressing to her, but then curiously tilted her head and gave a curious sniff when Glitch doesn't seem to be doing any harm, while Kurono tried to hold back her laugh when Glitch called Sanguine 'cute' "I think she likes you, Glitch. San here have a weird way of showing affection. C'mon you adorable puppy, let's head back!" Sanguine just gave her a side way glance, clearly not liking the all the tease she's receiving, but she just simply shook her head before following them back to the library.
Sanguine

Black cat bawling,
Moon dripping blood.

Curently in
ImageImage
WereW0lf

Postby NightAssassin » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:38 am

(Woah. Someone just gifted me a Glitch Ancient. I'm literally on cloud nine right now. My thoughts are still on "What the heck just happened? This is a dream, isn't it?" Welp, looks like Glitchbreaker's got herself a twin! Double trouble... Hmm... Maybe I can come up with a way to make Glitch's twin an equally annoying antagonist. >:D)

Glitch stuck her head around the corner when Kurono addressed her. "Really? Sanguine over there likes me? Someone remind me to get an adorable wool hat and scarf for San before we leave," Glitch chirped before dashing away.

As Glitch ran pointlessly through the halls of Edgecliff Estate, she ran into Igor.

"Hey Igor, where's the library?" Glitch inquired. She swore she had been running in circles for exactly 2.65 minutes and was losing her patience.

"The library is right around the corner, Miss Glitch."

"Oh. Wait. So I was heading in the right direction after all? Oh yes, the Force is with me. I'm so cool."

Glitch thanked Igor and pushed open the old doors. "Ah, the nostalgia. I remember when I first came here to find stuff on killing the undead or something like that. Now, what should I be looking for- Ooo... Shiny book cover!" Glitch pulled out the so-called "shiny book" from the shelf and began gathering all the pillows in the library to make a pillow fort.
xxxxxImage
All hail Snafu

xxxxxxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
Imagexxxx

to make sense to you."

Image Image ImageImage
NightAssassin

Postby Livingdebgirl » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:18 pm

{Congrats Night! Oh Hell-o, not 2 glitches! One is bad enough! lol! (literally not figuratively!)
Hope you don't mind if move us along to the library Were! }

She took Koronos hand and leaped upon Valkas, her dress poofing awkwardly, showing all her knives, daggers, and other weapons hidden within..
Whoopsie..she should seriously consider a new wardrobe but it was so easy to hide stuff in the dress!

A loud crack of thunder sounded and Valkas bolted towards the estate, Koronos urging him on as snow began falling so fast, only the sleipnirs swiftness got them to the back door of Edgecliff Estate before the wind kicked up.
Someone was PO'ed, she didn't know if it was Oblivion, Dis Pater or Pina.
It was called "ThunderSnow" and nothing good came from it.
Igor greeted her at the door.
Miss Glitch awaits you in the Library I have lit the fireplaces and torches at the front gate should any soul need a place to wait out the storm.
She nodded and headed to the Library, the silence in the Estate almost deafening.
Not a creature stirred.

Edgecliff Estate

New Adventure!

Edgecliff Estate RP!

ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

Postby WereW0lf » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:26 pm

Kurono began to shiver uncontrollably as they reached the Estate and so does her sleipnir. Valkas tried to ignore the frostbite slowly creeping up his hide, for the sake of his passengers on his back. Sanguine's breath was visible, clearly showing how cold the weather is becoming. "Let's go to the library then." Kurono agreed, grabbing Valkas's bridle as she lead him down the hallway to the library "Hope you guys don't mind a sleipnir in the library, I can't leave him freezing out here."

Once they're at the library's entrance, Sanguine uses her head to push the door open, revealing the Glitch ancient inside... behind a towel of books and pillows. Sanguine snorted and shook her head, the cold was bothering her so she couldn't stay focus on what the odd ancient was doing anyway, and headed right for the fireplace. Kurono slowly trailed behind with Valkas "Hey Glitch, I think I'll take that offer of a wool hat and scarf for San, maybe with jumping Elkrins on them." She laughed heartily, her spirit slowly being lift once she was embraced in the warm atmosphere of the library's fire again, Valkas must have felt it too, he neighed softly, joining the Jader by the fireplace.

While Kurono went to retrieve a book that was not occupied by the Glitch, and soon joining her small crew by the fire, carefully seated herself on a comfy couch. Her eyes trained on the book but her thoughts are somewhere else, the silence is bothering her, but she bit her tongue from saying anything, silently prayed that someone would speak up about the current situation they're in right now.
Sanguine

Black cat bawling,
Moon dripping blood.

Curently in
ImageImage
WereW0lf

Postby NightAssassin » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:12 pm

(It's settled. Time to plot my super not evil plot twist involving Glitchbreaker, Codebreaker [my other Glitch Ancient], Dis Pater, and probably a lot of chaos and yelling.)

"Hey Glitch, I think I'll take that offer of a wool hat and scarf for San, maybe with jumping Elkrins on them."

Glitch stuck her head out of her pillow fort. "Well lucky for you, I went online shopping. I found these totally adorkable reindeer pom-pom hats with matching scarves." Glitch tossed a bag containing the wool items to Kurono. (The Hat, The Scarf "I hope San likes them," Glitch snickered. She knew what she bought and they were absolutely perfect.

Glitch looked out the library windows. It was snowing like someone decided it was a good idea to dump a bucket of tightly packed snow on the world. "Soo... I'm assuming it's Dis Pater's fault that the weather is having mood swings right now, because I swear, when I came in here, it was still spring. Anyway, what do we do about this? Do we just grab some scuba gear and dive into the lake or something? Or is there some intricate spell necessary to get into the underworld."
xxxxxImage
All hail Snafu

xxxxxxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
Imagexxxx

to make sense to you."

Image Image ImageImage
NightAssassin

Postby Livingdebgirl » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:51 am

{CodeBreaker and Glitch Must work for the government IMHO Night! :lol:
Thanks for getting me back safe to the Estate Were! Poofy dress and all! Ya know, I did buy that Wolfkin pack, and still no decent pants to wear! Thanks guys! You made my day! }

She hopped off Valkas in the corridor and with the thundersnow still falling, raced to the front door. Igor stood there vigilant.
They stood in silence for awhile as the spirits of wolfkin, elfkin killed by humans and/or Everwinter and many humans unable to bear the effects of EverWinter passed through the gates and she assumed got sucked into the UnderWorld as Pina had. Igor spoke:
A newcomer has reserved Room 20 of the new wing.I await their arrival Only the strong survive EverWinter. Do not worry about the dead it's the living that matter.You can't control what others do, Just yourself and the answers are written in stone.

Edgecliff Estate

New Adventure!

Edgecliff Estate RP!

ImageImageImageImage
Livingdebgirl

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore-Based RP's