A Bond to Break - an Eldemore AU RP (OPEN)

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

A Bond to Break - an Eldemore AU RP (OPEN)

Postby Watch Crow » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:44 pm

Hello! I had an idea for an rp that i thought maybe some other people might want to join. Idk if they will but here's the idea for this small, little rp in case you're interested. If you are confused on something please let me know and i will do my best to answer your question, and i hope this forum is the right place for this but if it isn't ( i understand it's a bit of a weird rp ) please tell me and i will move or remove it ^^;

The land of Eldemore is gone. Or at least the people, creatures, and animals are. Oblivion won and wiped the face of this world clean leaving only humans and strange creatures to walk the desolate land. Thousands of years have passed and the world we know today is quite different from the Eldemore of yesterday, but there are traces of the old world of Eld left over in myths, artifacts, and in the people themselves.

Ok so basically this is the setting, we are a group of people in a small town in the United States that discover that ancients of Eldemore are still alive and wish to bring magic back and defeat Oblivion once and for all. There's just one problem, Oblivion has sunk their claws into hearts of people all over the world and they have formed a secret society bent on destroying the ancients of Eld once and for all. Now it's up to us, some teenagers in a small town, to find and awaken each great ancient, bond with them, and save the world from Oblivion's cruel grasp. Each Ancient that we must find are hidden in artifacts all across the world, and to bond with them we need to recruit some others to the cause of bringing magic back to this world.

There will be about 12 of us ( We can have more if we need to) and each of us will be bonded to an ancient of our own choosing, but you can only have one ancient and if that ancient is already bonded then you must choose another. The first 6 artifacts will be in a museum so the first six people to join will choose the ancient they want and rp one of the teenagers on a field to that museum where they awaken those ancients and discover magic and stuff. If more people join then they can discover their Ancient later on or if there has been a special reason like a cool backstory or something they can already have their ancient bonded to them but you must have it approved by me first. All the creatures in eldemore like griffins or elkrin and stuff will still be alive but they are extremely rare and are being hunted by Oblivion's minions or the secret society, to extinction. As for all the races in Eldemore they are either extinct, have married into humans so much that they aren't much different, or are in hiding.

Ok so here's the basic rules:

two characters per person
no godmodding or powerplaying
only one ancient per character
please write more than just a sentence, and give us something to work off of
no mary or gary stues please
do not try to spotlight your character or make it all about you.

Character forms:
Username:
Character Name:
Personality:
Description:
Preferred Ancient:
History: (you don't have to say it all but please put down a little bit for us to work off of C: )
Other:

and that is it! please join and if not then thanks for reading and have a nice day!
ImageLovely
Watch Crow

Re: A Bond to Break - an Eldemore AU RP (OPEN)

Characters:

Username: Watch Crow
Name: Joanne Alby
Personality: A troublemaker is what you would call Joanne, and she loves to be called that. She is a brash person who does not think before they speak, has a bit of a temper, and loves to make her friends laugh. Although she is those things, Joanne also has a good heart, even if its a diamond in the rough, and will be extremely loyal if you've earned it.
Description: A red head, with freckles and blues eyes, Joanne is a tall girl with a pixie cut and a narrow face. Her knuckle, knees, and elbows usually have band aids on them from where so has gotten scrapes and bruises from her misadventures. She usually wears a dark green hoodie and shorts, with some beat up sneakers. Often times she will be seen with her skateboard in her hands or under her feet.
Preferred Ancient: Dolos the Trickster Ancient
History: Born and raised in a small town, Joanne has always yearned for something bigger. Her life has been a big failure in her eyes as she has been dropped from one foster home to the next over the years, so its no surprise that she has trouble connecting to people. Still this new town with new foster parents just may have a few tricks up its sleeves that even Joanne couldn't have foreseen.
Other: N/A
Last edited by Watch Crow on Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageLovely
Watch Crow

Taken Ancients:

Dolos the Trickster Ancient
The Glitch Ancient
Last edited by Watch Crow on Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageLovely
Watch Crow

Postby NightAssassin » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:25 pm

Reserving a spot for later!

PS: I claim the Glitch Ancient.
Last edited by NightAssassin on the 42nd of Internet at the beginning of time, edited number of times in total.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxImage
All hail Snafu

xxxxxxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
xxxx xxxx
Imagexxxx

"The Universe is under no obligation
to make sense to you."

Image Image ImageImage
NightAssassin

Postby Watch Crow » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:29 pm

NightAssassin wrote:Reserving a spot for later!

PS: I claim the Glitch Ancient.

Cool! I will save the glitch ancient for you!
ImageLovely
Watch Crow

Postby Watch Crow » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:43 pm

bump!
ImageLovely
Watch Crow

Postby Watch Crow » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:51 pm

bump!
ImageLovely
Watch Crow

Return to Eldemore-Based RP's