Oriental Jaders RP

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

What kind of Plot do you want?

Action
58%
Slice of life
42%
other (Pm me)
No votes

Total votes : 12

Oriental Jaders RP

Postby Zeve » Wed May 17, 2017 1:26 am

UPDATE 6/2/17:

Hey All!

Sorry about the inactivity on here and especially the lack of getting this RP rolling, been sorting through some life things and all that so didn't have the time/energy to complete this BUT i finished up the plot and am rather happy with it. I will seek some counselling for it to ensure it's all green in the rules department BUT i'm going to put up the first RP to set the mood/setting for this RP then everyone can begin as the plot heavy stuff will slowly roll in. I just would like to give till Monday (the fifth) for any last minute edits, or additions to the RP (i'll be adding in my jaders soon don't you worry 83) so if you plan on joining fill out a form and hop on board~ If not you are more than welcome to join when the RP has started :) So for those waiting it'll be here sometime Monday!

As always PM, Note (DA), or comment on the Jader Fandom forum if you have any questions!
Zeve

P.S. For those who'd like to know what Oriental Jaders are here is a link to the Oriental Jaders Club on DA. It has everything you need to know so go give a look!

http://oriental-jaders.deviantart.com/

RULES

*Please read these carefully*
  1. All eldemore rules apply
  2. No god modding
  3. Keep things appropriate for children
  4. Please be inclusive to others. Having friends in the same RP is great! but remember to include everyone~
  5. If you want to talk out of RP please use parenthesis or something like that so {} [] ()
  6. Please refrain from bringing politics, or debates into this RP it's not a place for that kind of stuff just to have fun.
  7. No bullying or mean-spirited-ness off RP in RP arguments between jaders can happen. because they may not get along. but no foul language. Feel free to be creative with "cursing" like "you soggy snickerdoodle" would be acceptable. also can be funny.

So you need a break from this RP because life things or just general stuff....well read on here

So. stuff happened. It's cool i get it. If things happened just PM me and let me know then you just post a "suddenly jader went on vacation" or some other excuse for a long disappearance of your jader(s) and i'll mark next to your username that you are currently on vacation. Also virtual hugs and thumbs up and "hang in there" poster as well for ya. But I get that sometimes you just aren't feeling it, things happened, or other stuff you don't wanna get into and i want this RP to feel like a fun past-time not an obligation so. just let me know in a PM or DA note and i got ya.
Last edited by Zeve on Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:38 pm, edited 7 times in total.
---Zeve
My Beautiful Custom Dire, Pride and Joy:
ImageArgo Navis

LUMIERE gifted to me by werew0lf made by Duzlla so precious <3
Zeve

Re: Oriental Jaders RP

Postby Zeve » Thu May 18, 2017 2:18 am

Overview

When it struck, it changed everything for everyone. No one expected it. No one saw it. But all felt the pain it inflicted upon them.

Jaders, humans, and other species began disappearing whatever it was took all it could. Wolf-kin Elkrin, it didn’t matter all seemed to begin fading into the past. Fear began to consume the hearts of many at this new trend. But you? You are a jader.

Within your soul, your blood, your marrow is magic and life. Strength and will. Courage and power. You would not go down without a fight.

But not all Jaders are alike. This difference created four factions. The pillars to fight it. There are the X, the X, the X, and the X. Each group is defined by their morals, their code, they live and die for it. Each one is pioneered by a jader, a founder, that will fight it..

These four pillars are the strength and the only defense left. But will you fight among each other and end the world? Or will differences be set aside? Can you band and fight for the survival of everything?

However before we begin this journey, ask yourself, what kind of jader are you?
Last edited by Zeve on Sun May 21, 2017 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zeve

Postby Zeve » Thu May 18, 2017 2:26 am

Jaders in the RP

So here you will find Jaders currently participating in the RP I will be leaving a form right below this for an easy fill out. So just fill it out and post in the thread and i'll approve it when I see it, feel free to post anytime as i'll probably keep this open almost always unless there is a huge influx or something imperative that hinders the RP from to many people. But the RP community tends to be smaller and jader owners smaller so at this point in time i don't see it being a problem. If you have more than one jader to RP with please just replicate the form and fill it out for that Jader :)

Code: Select all
Form:
Username:
Name of Jader:
Link to Jader:
Personality Description:
History:
Family Members (if applicable):

*if you think there are other important things to add onto your Jaders profile for this RP please just add it on as you see fit.

THE JADERS

Username: Scar
Name of Jader: Riddle
Link to Jader: Riddle (#4)
Charahub: For more info, check here~

Personality Description:
Her name is befitting of her personality-
Subtle, Regal, Impatient, Bossy, Adventurous, Competitive, Conceited, Fierce, Confident, Glamorous, Spoiled, Independent, Intelligent, very Dominant, easily Jealous & possessive of what she thinks is hers,

History:
Riddle, a piebald husky Jader raised and domesticated in the lap of luxury, has proudly displayed her regal features and flaunted them whenever she can. Dismissive of all others that don't hold her interest, she is a tricky one to get to know but with enough perseverance and a little game of riddles, she is a loyal lady with class and respect that will never betray you.
Family Members:
N/A

Username: Specter

Name of Jader: Allegro
Link to Jader: http://toyhou.se/912183.allegro
Personality Description: Allegro is very literally mute. He is incapable of making any noise, from barking, growling, speaking, nothing. However, this has fostered a highly laid back attitude toward most things. He is dedicated to his job and his human. Allegro is highly professional, aloof, and might come off as passive aggressive, however in reality, he's happy to listen to anyone talk about anything. He has an affinity for music, loves the fine arts, however due to his muteness, he is never been able to actually take part in any arts and is at a severe disadvantage as a guardian animal. He is loyal to the bone, and actually not as cold as he might first come off. His first priority is always his job and other obligations, his own needs are always last.
History: As a puppy, Allegro was not the runt of his litter, but it was known early on that there was something wrong with him. A puppy that makes no noise cann't possible be right, can it? When Jin Copperwrite came looking for a Jader as a guard, he chose Allegro despite the breeder's suggestions toward a less 'damaged' puppy. Copperwrite was not concerned about the lack of sound, and as years passed, he trained Allegro to never let his silence limit him. For many years Allegro was Copperwrite's constant companion. They traveled the world following Copperwrite's work and Allegro became his shadow, his protector, and his best friend. When injury forced Copperwrite to retire from Runebearing, he settled on a large estate in the country. The rolling land offered more than enough space for Allegro and the few other animals that Copperwrite held. Allegro became the guard of the house and still spends as much time as he can with his ailing owner. Copperwrite's will leaves Allegro to his grandneice, Saria Copperwrite, who knows nothing about dogs, or much of anything really beyond her clothing and while the new ownership is a reluctant and slow one, Allegro takes the transition with as much grace as he can.
Family Members: Shale (below) (Possibly others depending on if the owners of his other puppies want to RP that relasionship)

Name of Jader: Shale
Link to Jader: http://toyhou.se/912177.shale
Personality Description: Shale is a barky, high strung, high energy, distracted, and over all in a perminate state of puppy. He is highly friendly, sweet, optimistic and would probably be bored to death listening to classical music. As Allegro's puppy, he is highly accepting of disabilities and takes up the slack where Allegro is unable to fullfill duties as a guard dog (like alerting the main house to intruders and such). Shale is very young, rash, idealistic, and opinionated. He's the sort to be delighted by a game of ball, then get distracted by a passing butterfly and OH! Hey! It's that stick he was looking for yesterday! And here is a nice place to lay down and chew it an- Woa. Shiney thing over there . . .. Pretty much Shale is the ultimate puppy persona.
History: Shale came into the Copperwrite family shortly after Jin Copperwrite retired. The puppy was payment for a service long held back and now joined the household with a bang. Copperwrite was not used to having a high strung animal around and certainly that first year came as a challenge for all involved. He may not be as work-centered as his father, but he is a balancing force in the home, making Allegro go for a run every now and then or getting Jin to throw balls or sticks. Shale's life has been one of easy, he's never had to really deal with a major intruder, nor been through the trials that Allegro's work with Jin had brought. Shale is significantly less well trained, both from his youth and lack of experience. He lives for the days Jin goes out, loves seeing the world, but still does not fully understand the full scope of what is out there. When Allegro and Shale are left to Saria, Shale takes the change much better than Allegro, adores Saria, and is over all still optimistic about their future.
Family Members (if applicable): Allegro (Above)

Username:
KisaWolfz

Name of Jader:
Fenris & Karth

Link to Jader:
Fenris & Karth(wild toffee)

Personality Description:
Fenris is calm, soft spoken, highly intelligent, and aligns with True Neutral...
However sometimes values with Lawful Neutral.

Karth is a warrior at heart, defends those that deserve it, and aligns with Chaotic Good.

History:
(Fenris)
Fenris, named after the Norse beast since he showed many qualities similar to the Norse god, his size also playing a part as he grew to be larger then the average Jader. His eyes resembling a blood moon, and full moon. After discovering his Imperial blood was Emerald green, it was as if he really was a descendant of the green trickster god Loki. Fenris is nothing like the Norse beast however.

(Karth)
Karth tries to avoid conflict altogether by attempting to talk if he can; but he will enter any fray he sees and then finish the fight, no matter the consequences. Especially if his buttons are pushed. Dont let this fool you, he is very kind and a good friend, he is just a warrior at heart. He has a sense of honor when needed, but can also abandon it when he sees fit as well. He has his moments of carefree and scattered thoughts and simply, 'getting away from it all'. He enjoys the little moments too.

Family Members:
Fenris -- N/A
Karth -- Family

(This is a WIP -- Using as marker c:)
Last edited by Zeve on Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
---Zeve
ImageArgo Navis

Zeve

Postby Zeve » Sun May 21, 2017 6:00 am

Reserved for things
---Zeve
ImageArgo Navis

Zeve

Postby Zeve » Sun May 21, 2017 6:02 am

Memorable RP moments

This is dedicated to the many funny, hilarious, scary, or otherwise awesome RP happenings that will surely happen in this RP~
---Zeve
ImageArgo Navis

Zeve

Postby KisaWolfz » Mon May 22, 2017 12:58 am

Username:
KisaWolfz

Name of Jader:
Fenris & Karth

Link to Jader:
Fenris & Karth(wild toffee)

Personality Description:
Fenris is calm, soft spoken, highly intelligent, and aligns with True Neutral...
However sometimes values with Lawful Neutral.

Karth is a warrior at heart, defends those that deserve it, and aligns with Chaotic Good.

History:
(Fenris)
Fenris, named after the Norse beast since he showed many qualities similar to the Norse god, his size also playing a part as he grew to be larger then the average Jader. His eyes resembling a blood moon, and full moon. After discovering his Imperial blood was Emerald green, it was as if he really was a descendant of the green trickster god Loki. Fenris is nothing like the Norse beast however.

(Karth)
Karth tries to avoid conflict altogether by attempting to talk if he can; but he will enter any fray he sees and then finish the fight, no matter the consequences. Especially if his buttons are pushed. Dont let this fool you, he is very kind and a good friend, he is just a warrior at heart. He has a sense of honor when needed, but can also abandon it when he sees fit as well. He has his moments of carefree and scattered thoughts and simply, 'getting away from it all'. He enjoys the little moments too.

Family Members:
Fenris -- N/A
Karth -- Family

(This is a WIP -- Using as marker c:)
KisaWolfz

Postby Specter » Mon May 22, 2017 1:32 am

Username: Specter

Name of Jader: Allegro
Link to Jader: http://toyhou.se/912183.allegro
Personality Description: Allegro is very literally mute. He is incapable of making any noise, from barking, growling, speaking, nothing. However, this has fostered a highly laid back attitude toward most things. He is dedicated to his job and his human. Allegro is highly professional, aloof, and might come off as passive aggressive, however in reality, he's happy to listen to anyone talk about anything. He has an affinity for music, loves the fine arts, however due to his muteness, he is never been able to actually take part in any arts and is at a severe disadvantage as a guardian animal. He is loyal to the bone, and actually not as cold as he might first come off. His first priority is always his job and other obligations, his own needs are always last.
History: As a puppy, Allegro was not the runt of his litter, but it was known early on that there was something wrong with him. A puppy that makes no noise cann't possible be right, can it? When Jin Copperwrite came looking for a Jader as a guard, he chose Allegro despite the breeder's suggestions toward a less 'damaged' puppy. Copperwrite was not concerned about the lack of sound, and as years passed, he trained Allegro to never let his silence limit him. For many years Allegro was Copperwrite's constant companion. They traveled the world following Copperwrite's work and Allegro became his shadow, his protector, and his best friend. When injury forced Copperwrite to retire from Runebearing, he settled on a large estate in the country. The rolling land offered more than enough space for Allegro and the few other animals that Copperwrite held. Allegro became the guard of the house and still spends as much time as he can with his ailing owner. Copperwrite's will leaves Allegro to his grandneice, Saria Copperwrite, who knows nothing about dogs, or much of anything really beyond her clothing and while the new ownership is a reluctant and slow one, Allegro takes the transition with as much grace as he can.
Family Members: Shale (below) (Possibly others depending on if the owners of his other puppies want to RP that relasionship)

Name of Jader: Shale
Link to Jader: http://toyhou.se/912177.shale
Personality Description: Shale is a barky, high strung, high energy, distracted, and over all in a perminate state of puppy. He is highly friendly, sweet, optimistic and would probably be bored to death listening to classical music. As Allegro's puppy, he is highly accepting of disabilities and takes up the slack where Allegro is unable to fullfill duties as a guard dog (like alerting the main house to intruders and such). Shale is very young, rash, idealistic, and opinionated. He's the sort to be delighted by a game of ball, then get distracted by a passing butterfly and OH! Hey! It's that stick he was looking for yesterday! And here is a nice place to lay down and chew it an- Woa. Shiney thing over there . . .. Pretty much Shale is the ultimate puppy persona.
History: Shale came into the Copperwrite family shortly after Jin Copperwrite retired. The puppy was payment for a service long held back and now joined the household with a bang. Copperwrite was not used to having a high strung animal around and certainly that first year came as a challenge for all involved. He may not be as work-centered as his father, but he is a balancing force in the home, making Allegro go for a run every now and then or getting Jin to throw balls or sticks. Shale's life has been one of easy, he's never had to really deal with a major intruder, nor been through the trials that Allegro's work with Jin had brought. Shale is significantly less well trained, both from his youth and lack of experience. He lives for the days Jin goes out, loves seeing the world, but still does not fully understand the full scope of what is out there. When Allegro and Shale are left to Saria, Shale takes the change much better than Allegro, adores Saria, and is over all still optimistic about their future.
Family Members (if applicable): Allegro (Above)

My two boys!!! History is still a bit of a WIP, and I think I"d like to start rping while Jin Copperwrite is still alive, though I haven't totally decided yet. I would be delighted to help with whatever you need plot-wise if you need! :D
Last edited by Specter on Wed May 24, 2017 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Those Who Deny the Existence of Dragons are Often Eaten by Them~
Specter

Postby Scar » Mon May 22, 2017 12:14 pm

Username: Scar
    Name of Jader: Riddle
    Link to Jader: Riddle (#4)
    Charahub: For more info, chech here~

Personality Description:
    Her name is befitting of her personality-
    Subtle, Regal, Impatient, Bossy, Adventurous, Competitive, Conceited, Fierce, Confident, Glamorous, Spoiled, Independent, Intelligent, very Dominant, easily Jealous & possessive of what she thinks is hers,

History:
    Riddle, a piebald husky Jader raised and domesticated in the lap of luxury, has proudly displayed her regal features and flaunted them whenever she can. Dismissive of all others that don't hold her interest, she is a tricky one to get to know but with enough perseverance and a little game of riddles, she is a loyal lady with class and respect that will never betray you.
    Family Members:
    N/A

- if I get more Jaders, I'll probably add them here... eventually. to keep things clean and organized -
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;