Nothing Can Stand Forever

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Re: Nothing Can Stand Forever

Postby greenevalley » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:02 pm

(( Sorry I haven't replied :3 I went on a short trip for a couple of days and I have a bit of unpacking to do, but I should be able to post tonight.))
greenevalley

Re: Nothing Can Stand Forever

Postby interestingword » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:19 pm

((Ok, that's fine! I've been neglecting this, so...*drops post here*))

"Any news?" Stitchedskull asked, in a gravelly voice.
His fighting partner looked a little scared of him, but replied,"none. See anything?"
"A dead dire and a few young rune fighters." Seeing the sad look that fell on the other runes face at that news, he added,"you can mourn them later, right now we need to find that dire pack. I hear they're heading for the rune drake camp, and if we want to corner both of them then we better get a move on." With that, he swooped of the rock the pair was standing on to follow the dires, which hadkilled the squad that was to rendezvous with them, and and soon they became two shadows in a white, snowing sky.

Jeckle glanced around, bored, until he saw black shapes in the distance. Were those...they were! WIthout hesitation, the rune drake let out a blast of fire into the sky, then bellowed,"Dires! The dires are coming!"
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Previous

Return to Eldemore-Based RP's