Nothing Can Stand Forever

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Nothing Can Stand Forever

Postby interestingword » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:29 pm

In the beginning of Eldemore, they were all equal. Each species was ruled by one leader, a king or a queen. They were the strongest and often the wisest, and were chosen as the leaders of that species. The Rulers looked up the ancients for guidance. Everything was peaceful, but then the ancients vanished leaving Eld to fend for itself. At first everything was fine, and almost normal, but one animal decided that they were to take the place of the ancients since they were the best and that species was superior to all. Eventually this lead to all the species falling into a civil war. Dire fought Rune drake, Liger fought Sea Serval, one fought the other, and none of them had a single ally. A rebellion was started, with one or two representitives from each group fighting for peace. Who will you fight for? The clock is ticking... (Thank you Skie, for coming up with this! )

Form for joining.
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rebel or fighter:[/b]
[b]Rank in group: [/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Strengths:[/b]
[b]Weaknesses: [/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]Reference Image:[/b]

Username: Interestingword
Name:Axle
Species:Gravekeeper Ancient
Rebel or fighter: Rebel
Rank in group: leader of the rebels.
Personality: often irritated, and will fight to the end for what is right. He has no human to keep an eye on him, nor does he plan one having one, but does occasionally work with one if needed, although only on occasion. Because he left Eldemore with the other ancients and left it unsupervised, he feels a sense of responsibility for the war and all the participants.
Strengths: Cannot be injured the same way as others, because he's basically an animated skeleton. Also, due to whatever is holding him together, broken bones eventually bind together again.
Weaknesses: can be pulled apart and put together again, causing him to be able to be moved elsewhere without too much danger to his kidnappers. And don't forget, bones can be broken...
Other: if I think of anything extra, I shall put it here.
Reference Image:Image

Name: Jeckle
Species: Rune Drake
Rebel or fighter: Fighter
Rank in group fights directly with the enemies, but has been demoted temporarily to sentry for abandoning his post.
Personality: Normally angry with everything. When he was younger, had a run-in with Axle that resulted in the loss of Jeckle's little brother, and has been seeking revenge ever since.
Strengths: good physical strength, and loves fighting.
Weaknesses: his pride, he sees himself superior to others.
Other: if I think of anything, I shall put it here.

Name:Aleri
Species:Sea Serval
Rank in group Spy, often snuck into enemy camps and observed even before receiving her rank.
Personality: often friendly to everyone except the rune drakes, who killed her brother, making them the highest priority on her list of those that need to be stopped.
Strengths: her small size allows her to slip between enemies, and can escape most prisons, but not all. It depends on the kind.
Weaknesses: though it takes a while to get her riled up, when she's angry her actions can get her in a lot if trouble. Doesn't have much physical strength, either.
Other: her brother, Aldric, died in my first post.

Name: Stitchedskull
Species: Rune Dragon
Rank in group: most often a fighter, but has participated in every job and rank at some point in his life, so he jumps around to wherever he's needed.
Personality: he had been abandoned as an egg, and when he was found by his adoptive parents, his face was horribly marred by an attack from something. This is why we always wears that mask, which is now stitched on, because anything that sees it runs away in terror. He holds nothing against his mysterious attacker, nor does he wish to find his original parents, all he wants is for the war to be won by his species. At any cost. Very loyal and friendly once you get to know him.
Strengths: very persuasive, though he is not easily convinced of things he doesn't believe in. Very loyal, too, even if he has betrayed allies once or twice.
Weaknesses: thinks he knows everything, is incredibly stubborn about things.
Other: yes, I know I have three characters already, but I wanted one who wasn't seeking vengeance or anything. A clean slate. So, here he is.
Reference Image: Image
Stitchedskull (NFT)

Rules:
    don't kill anyone without the writers permission.
    Be polite and sensible. No swearing or inappropriate things AT ALL, or you will be given a warning. If it happens twice, you get kicked out.
    nobody is invincible, everything should have a weakness.
    please have good spelling and grammar, it's pointless if you can't read anything.
    Posts must have a minimum of five sentences, please.
    TOS, and RP forum rules are to be followed at all times.
    please try to keep species even, so that there aren't 20 elkrin and one sea serval.
Current characters
Sea Serval fighters- Gehenna, Scar, Blue, Roar!
Dire Wolf fighters - Wix,
Liger fighters - Cilia, Sayre
Elkrin fighters - Killian, Irrifahn
Rune Drake fighter - Jeckle
Rune dragon fighters- Nian(Messenger)
Rebels- Axle, Rycia, Trux, Korbid, Locket, Selaria, Solomon(Valerius), Shigure, Anastasius

thank you, Tundra, for helping make this post look nice and neat! *goes to poke around for a gift for them*
Last edited by interestingword on Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:23 pm, edited 11 times in total.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Re: The War That Needs A Better Name (suggestions?) Open!

Postby SkieNight » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:21 pm

Username: SkieNight
Name: Cilia
Species: Liger
Rank in group: Fighter
Personality: Just like her look, Cilia has a fierce personality. The feline is not one to hold back what she is thinking and speaks not only to her keeper with a free tongue, but to others as well. She could be described as what many reefer to as 'sassy', and even can come off as just being rude. Honestly, the cat couldn't care less of what others think of her. As long as she has her keeper she is content, and she can be very protective over friends. She is not easily trusting and really it takes a while for the cat to fully believe in someone, sometimes she'll never truly trust them. However, once you have earned the cats trust and licking the feline will ever let harm reach you, if she has a say in it. Though she only likes a few, she'll make sure to know who they are and remind them constantly. However, the cat also has a jealous side. A stated earlier she cares greatly for her friends, and if anther animal catches their eye she won't be afraid to try and step between them. She honestly is scared of being replaced, so she tries to scare off possible suiters as much as possible. Or just make their life miserable, which ever comes first. She doesn't care what others think of her, and she expects that they don't care what she thinks of them.
Strengths: Fighting, Senses (eyesight, hearing, smelling), reflexes, over all she's a pretty touch cookie, she doesn't let other's get to her
Weaknesses: Stubborn, loner, easily jealous, Expects others to not care what she things of them, not easily trusting
Other: none

Name: Rycia
Species: Elkrin
Rebel or fighter: Reble
Rank in group: More of an advisor
Personality: The first word that many use to describe Rycia is noble, the creature clearly knows she is special. She's not vain though, in fact despite her knowledge that she is special, the deer-like creature is very, very humble. She is also incredibly open and giving, never wanting to take too much for herself. She'll also gladly help out others of her own or different species. However, her kindness can sometimes blind her into doing things that'll hurt others. She is not naive though, for she is of an ancient breed and holds much wisdom. Tricks that could lead to other getting mugged will not work on her, for she can see through most acts of that sort. The deer is also very good at reading people, though she can be judgmental at times. She tires to be open minded and nod judge upon first glance, though there are quite a few times where she'll simply jump to conclusion. She is much more found of animals and other creatures than she is of humans. Over all Rycia is quite regal in her stature though she acts humbly towards others. She keeps an open mind and is always ready to help, however her judgment might get in the way.
Strengths: Clear headed, wise, kind, helpful, truth seeking, fast, agile, can read others pretty well
Weaknesses: Judgmental, can seem rather cold or unloving, puts her mind before others, puts others before herself, thinks about what's best for the group not the individual
Other: None
Reference Image:

Name: Nian
Species: Rune Dragon (Pygmy)
Rank in group: Messenger (Spy for the Ligers)
Personality: wip
Strengths: small, quick, helpful, pretty smart actually, very kind towards others, open minded
Weaknesses: timid, shy, stuttering, can't stand up for himself and often lets others push him around, scared, weak
Other: Secretly works for Cilia as a spy for the Ligers

Username:SkieNight
Name: Trux
Species: Sleimpnir
Rebel or fighter: Reble
Rank in group: Messenger
Personality: wip
Strengths: Fast, very good stamina, level headed, truthful, loyal, listens
Weaknesses: Pacifist, stubborn, not much of a talker and rarely voices his own ideas, wishful
Other: None
Last edited by SkieNight on Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby interestingword » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:25 pm

Davros, that's a lot. But accepted! I think I'll make a list on my first post for all the different ones, that might help.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby SkieNight » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:27 pm

I tolled you I had a lot of characters I wanted to try....

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby interestingword » Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:18 pm

Ok, as long as you can handle them. The most I've done at a time is four, and that wasn't too hard, so you probably won't have any problems.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby Cadeigha » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:06 pm

Username? Cadeigha
Name? Wix
Species? Dire
Rebel or fighter? Fighter
Personality? Wix is an always alert, quiet, serious gal. She gives herself little time to sit down and will usually always attend anything she can to get the day going. Despite how she acts on the outside, she would risk her life if it meant to save someone she considered as special to her.
Image?

Username? Cadeigha
Name? Koborid
Species? Rune drake
Rebel or fighter? Rebel
Personality? Koborid doesn't have much of a good personality. He has an odd thrill for fighting and killing his foes. He has no problems teaming up or being in a large group as long as they don't hesitate to kill or fight.
Image?

Hello there!
I love western hognose snakes— and pokemon, games, nature, writing, photography...
I like to be helpful and I love making friends so don't be afraid to PM me if you're looking for someone to talk to!
I'm friendly, I promise!
❤❤❤
Cadeigha

Postby interestingword » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:10 pm

Accepted! I better go make that list now.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby Wolfz- » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:46 pm

Username: Wolfz-
Name: Locket
Personality: He is shy and doesn't like all the fighting
Image:

Name: Gehenna (It means hell)
Personality: He loves the taste of his enemy's blood, he just likes the thought of killing
Image:

Name: Scar
Rebel or fighter:Fighter
Personality: He doesn't mind killing at all
Image: (He'll grow up)
Last edited by Wolfz- on Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfz-

Postby interestingword » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:54 pm

'ello, welcome! We'll start sometime today or tomorrow, just want to ask a few more people.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby greenevalley » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:57 pm

Username: greenevalley
Name: Sayre (Pronounced [Say-ur])
Species: Liger
Rebel or Fighter: Fighter
Rank: Sayre is most often found acting as a scout, though if the need arises you will most certainly see him on the battlefield. (Scout/fighter)
Personality: This feline has always had a reputation for being light hearted, even in the most dire of circumstances. And though his appearance is somewhat fierce, he is actually very approachable. Sayre is a very intelligent liger and as such he enjoys conversing with people that challenge his intellect. Also, being a very social creature, he can get bored rather quickly when there is nothing he deems interesting enough to consume his attention. As a result, Sayre is often getting into quite a bit of trouble.
Since deciding to take part in the war, not much has changed for Sayre. For the most part he still remains his lively old self - If only to shield his true feelings. When no one is watching Sayre can get rather depressed. During this time he is quite easily upset, and occasionally will go into a small rampage. Flames will surround his body and his eyes appear to be on fire. He has never learned to control this and when it happens it is usually without warning.
Strengths: There is, of course, his intelligence. Sayre is exceedingly clever and witty and more often then not he is able to simply reason his way out of any disputes. If things do happen to lead to fighting Sayre does have a large amount of physical strength as he is a fairly large creature. The only other thing worth mentioning are his Flames. Being the type of liger he is, Sayre's body has the ability to produce fire. Though as of now he has no way of controlling it, and it seems to only be triggered when he is exceedingly angry.
Weaknesses: As with most liger's, pride is a very big issue for Sayre. Insulting his intellect is a very easy way to get him riled up. There are also times when he battles with depression. it doesn't happen often, but when it does he is rather useless. Moving along... He has a certain tolerance for a great deal of things, however Sayre cannot stand being bored. He can appear slightly rude if he finds himself caught in a dull conversation. Also, Sayre's curiosity almost always seems to get the best of him. He will often risk his life for the sake of something completely ridiculous just to sate his curiosity. Moving on to physical weaknesses... Sayre has an old wound on his rear left leg, and while it is now completely healed, sometimes at night or when the weather changes suddenly, it will cause him a great deal of pain.
Image: Image
Last edited by greenevalley on Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
greenevalley

Next

Return to Eldemore-Based RP's