Nothing Can Stand Forever

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Re: The War That Needs A Better Name (accepting!)

Postby interestingword » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:55 pm

I see no reason as to why anything would have to be changed, accepted! Although now I'm worried I won't be literate enough, just your forms are huge. @_@ anyone want to start it off?
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Re: The War That Needs A Better Name (suggestions?) Open!

Postby SkieNight » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:19 pm

~Cilia~
It had been years now, how many, well the liger had lost count. Her chest heaved and her sides burned, they had for a while now. She lay on her side in a clumsily made shelter that barely seemed to keep the wind out. It was better than nothing though. She lifted her head slightly and peered at the gash in her brown and white pelt. It wasn't getting any better, it hadn't gotten any worse which was good, but at this rate it would be a few weeks before she was about to fight again. Something rustled outside of her tent and the liger tired to sit up a bit but flinched in pain before laying her head back on the hard, cold ground. "What do you want?" she growled. Cilia was not known for being a kind cat, even before the war she was cold and hot headed, getting on her bad side meant that there'd most likely be a claw in your pelt. A red shape moved into the tent, a glowing or hung from its dragon like tail. "Turn that off, or you'll be seen!" the cat snapped quietly. "Sorry." the small dragon like thing mumbled, before putting the lantern out with a flick of it's tail. "I- I have a report." The liger sat up slowly trying to hide the pain that flashed through her body. Cilia's amber eyes looked over the small rune dragon. They weren't allies, if anything one would say they were enemies, however Nian was forced to be a spy for the ligers after she had caught him sneaking around behind liger lines. He always had the opportunity to betray her, but if he did, he -and whom ever he was close to- would end up dead over night. "Well. Get on with it!" the cat spat. The dragon folded his red wings back and cleared his throat before beginning. "S-Some new plans were made. I... I think you'd like them." That caught Cilia's attention. The liger smiled and leaned in slightly. "Please. Tell me more."

{I'll bring my other characters in later, I though I'd start with this}

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby Secret » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:35 pm

Username? Secret
Name? Selaria
Species? Rune Dragon
Rebel or fighter? Rebel
Personality? Selaria is rather out-there and is often disliked by others when they first meet her. However her upfront personality is often described as sweet or "her way of protecting herself" by those who know her. (Sorry this is so short, I usually write a whole lot more)
Image? Image
Other? Selaria is an Arcane Rune Dragon, and my custom rune.
ImageImage
Secret

Postby interestingword » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:37 pm

accepted, welcome!
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby greenevalley » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:40 pm

interestingword wrote:I see no reason as to why anything would have to be changed, accepted! Although now I'm worried I won't be literate enough, just your forms are huge. @_@ anyone want to start it off?

Yay! I'm really excited for this RP. Oh, and sorry about my lengthy form. I'll try not to ramble too much on my posts :3 I do have one question before I post. In the war, is it every creature for himself? Or are there certain species/animals that have teamed up? Sorry if the answer is obvious, I can be oblivious sometimes:3
greenevalley

Postby SkieNight » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:41 pm

greenevalley wrote:
interestingword wrote:I see no reason as to why anything would have to be changed, accepted! Although now I'm worried I won't be literate enough, just your forms are huge. @_@ anyone want to start it off?

Yay! I'm really excited for this RP. Oh, and sorry about my lengthy form. I'll try not to ramble too much on my posts :3 I do have one question before I post. In the war, is it every creature for himself? Or are there certain species/animals that have teamed up? Sorry if the answer is obvious, I can be oblivious sometimes:3

Each species is together, against the other species.

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby interestingword » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:43 pm

greenevalley wrote:

ahh, rambling is fine, I do it all the time. The war is species x species, so Drake1 is against Serval1, but is allies with Drake2 and Drake3. All the species are against the rebels, seeing them as no more than pests.
edit: ninja'd by Skie. >.<
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby greenevalley » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:45 pm

Alrighty, that makes sense :] I'll have my post up soon, thanks you guys ^^
greenevalley

Postby Wolfz- » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:20 pm

-Locket-

Locket opened his eyes, the sun warm on his pelt. Locket's tail whipped around and rested over his front paws as he sat up. He pecked his head out of the small tent that had pictures of all the species around each other, Locket painted them a long time ago when everyone wasn't fighting all the time. He would wish everyday for the war to be over but again and again he'd find his own kind lying dead on the ground. I wonder what it's like.. being a Sleipnir. he thought knowing that the species was rare just like Glasswork Dragons.

-Gehenna-

Gehenna scraped his claws on the dead Elkrin he just killed, he lifted his paw and licked the blood covering his arm. "Why does blood taste so good?" he asked himself. Before the war started Gehenna was a murderer, witch was why he looked like a demon. Gehenna put his head down to the dead body of the Elkrin and toke a bite of the raw meat on the Elkrin. He lifted his head and licked his lips, "Want a bite Scar?" he asked his companion.

-Scar-

Scar looked up from the dead Sea Serval that was killed by an Elkrin, "Stupid little Elkrins!" he hissed under his breath. "I'd love to eat some Elkrin, but I don't eat them raw." he growled. "Now lets head back to bass, I think we'll both agree that the report will be that we've won the battle!" he purred. Scar was one of the youngest fighters the Sea Servals' had, but He'll grow up one day and when that day comes Scar believes that he would be unstoppable.
Wolfz-

Postby greenevalley » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:27 pm

ugh--my first posts are always blah XD

Sayre

Sayre's gleaming orange eyes peered curiously out from behind a large patch of shrubbery. The lively set of orbs was fixed rather fiercely on a glowing sphere some ways ahead of the feline. The once brightly gleaming light seemed to be growing dimmer, a sign that it was moving father away. It had caught Sayre's attention some time ago and he had been following from a safe distance. However, just as he prepared to resume trailing the strange orb, it disappeared. A slight growl arose in the back of the felines throat at the sudden interruption to his plans. Leaping out from behind the bush, Sayre began a slow jog in the direction of where he had last seen the light. Perhaps it wasn't the wisest idea, but his interest had been peaked and he had been following the strange light for far too long to just let it disappear.

As Sayre approached where he had seen the light, a small flicker of movement caught his attention. A brief flash of red had disappeared into a crude shelter of some sort a few feet away from him. Fixing his eyes on the dwelling, a brief frown spread across the feline's muzzle. Was that a rune?
greenevalley

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore-Based RP's