Journey to the Center of the Homestead

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Journey to the Center of the Homestead

Postby interestingword » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:08 pm

Remember all those pets you got, but never did much with? Sure, the more attentive of you may have sorted them out into groups, but did you play with them? Write tales about them? Get to know how each of them were like, individually? Well, if you didn't, now you have to pay the price. War has broken out among the people, war against the evil that slowly gripped the site after years and years and years. The people finally took to the fight, gathering the residents of their homestead and taking up arms against this threat.
Only problem?
Your homestead is messed up and grew wild again. And it is your job to get the sign of power from the center and end the chaos that controls your creatures.

Rules: this is a semi-literate roleplay, I expect good grammar and a minimum of four sentences per post. I will not go around kicking people out for a typo or three sentences, that'd be silly, but please do your best.
No ridiculously impossible things, a rune dragon cannot win against a liger in a one on one fight without injury.
Not every blow will hit and not every dodge will avoid something.
I am the moderator of this thread, along with one other of my choosing, please do not go more than two pages without one of us posting.
OOC talk will be confined to (), [], --, or something of the like. Too much will result in making a discussion thread for it.
If you would like an ancient for a companion, please PM me in advance.
Any companion must be a pet you own. Yes, customs are allowed as long as he/she is rightfully yours.
As of right now, Ancients should have a detailed form due to them being a more significant creature than others. They have human forms and have stronger bonds with their bearers, meaning anyone wishing to use an ancient must be prepared to add detail. Using your own form is adviced but hey what do I know
Just...be sensible, please.

FORM. Both are neccessary.
Code: Select all
 human form
Name?
Appearance?
Personality?
Favorite Eldemore species?
Least favorite Eldemore species?
Companion?
Other?

Code: Select all
companion form
Name?
Picture?
Personality?
Human companion?
Other?

you walked up to the looming gateway to your homestead, now covered in plants and vegetation. It had been so, so long since you entered here...with a look at your travelling companions for reassurance, you opened the creaky gate that led to where all abandoned creatures went. The Menagarie it was often known as, but to you it was just another homestead. Just behind that gate lay several creatures, the only loyal companions of all the bunch, and they ran to their respectful owners like a dog to their master. Soon everyone was reunited, and everyone stared into the dark, errie abyss of the menagerie, starting every time another pair of glowing eyes appeared in the distance. Or were they closer? One couldn't tell. With a shudder, you and the others took a step forward, and the journey to regain your homestead...began.

Oh, and more joining will be added as needed, but my last roleplay made in this forum got swarmed and then died. Simply trying to limit people so this stays alive! (Companions will also increase as time goes on, but you can only start out with one, sorry!) Good luck...

human form
Name? Sting.
Appearance? Tall girl with brown hair and blue eyes, long legs allow her to run really fast when faced with something dangerous. Fleeing is her immediate choice in a fight. Often wears shorts and a t-shirt, with a vest containing numerous objects of seemingly random choosing.
Personality? Perpetually annoyed to strangers and endlessly happy to friends, will be roleplayes out as usual.
Favorite Eldemore species? Rune dragons.
Least favorite Eldemore species? Ligers.
Companion? Rar, orange Aztec rune dragon.
Other? Meh.

companion form
Name? Rar.
Picture? Image
Personality? Hectic, unorganized, and hyper. Easily excitable, but loyal at times. Will be roleplayed out as usual.
Human companion? Sting.
Other? Meh.
Last edited by interestingword on Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:18 pm, edited 7 times in total.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Re: Journey to the Center of the Homestead (seven spots open

Postby Startedraining » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:23 pm

HUMAN FORM
Name? Jade Coxswell
Appearance? This young lady is tall and slender, with fire-red hair and green eyes. She has gaps in her teeth that show when she smiles.
Personality? Very adventurous, but gets distracted a lot. Everything is an adventure, she guesses.
Favorite Eldemore species? Glasswork Dragons
Least favorite Eldemore species? Otterlings
Companion? Earth Direwolf
--

COMPANION FORM
Name? Awol
Picture? Image
Personality? Friendly. He's the kind of dog that's too friendly and tackles you when he recognizes you.
Human companion? JAAADE COXSWELL
--
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Secret » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:42 pm

((I'm hoping that we're allowed to use customs as companions???))

Human Form

Name?
Valerie (Vee) Goldensworth

Age?

Appearance?
Vee has long, straight, dark brown hair that looks almost black in certain lighting. Her eyes could almost be described as cat-like, and are green in colour. Her skin is an unnatural shade of white and Vee is also fairly short in stature.

Personality?
Vee is rather secretive when it comes to her 'inner' emotions and motives. She works as a con artist on the streets and makes her rather skilled rune dragon help her out. Vee is not the most trusting person, however if you get to know her she is actually quite kind.

Favorite Eldemore species?
Serval

Least favorite Eldemore species?
Dire Wolves

Companion?
An Arcane Rune Dragon (Custom)

Other?
Umm... Selaria has a baby, just thought I should let you guys know. (And the baby looks nothing like her :lol: )

Companion Form

Name?
Selaria

Picture?

Personality?
Shall be explained during RP

Human Companion?
Valerie (Vee) Goldensworth

Other?
None
ImageImage
Secret

Postby interestingword » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm

yes, customs are allowed. Both accepted!
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby Foxtail » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:47 pm

Can I just have the pet and its a loner pet?))

"Men have forgotten this truth," says the fox "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

"I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other."

"A cat grieves during the journey through life and wishes for Starclan. They believe it is better, but I think these cats fools. For it is not entirely about the ending, it's about the Journey too."
Foxtail

Postby interestingword » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:48 pm

Foxtail wrote:Can I just have the pet and its a loner pet?))

sorry, you need to have both, loners will not be given official characters. Sorry!
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Re: Journey to the Center of the Homestead (five spots open)

Postby Foxtail » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:59 pm

Awwww okie DX I'm not very good at RPing humans thou...))

human form
Name? Riley. Just Riley
Appearance? Tall, brown hair, blue-green eyes, freckles and a nice smile
Personality? She is friendly and protective of her pets. She loves them all.
Favorite Eldemore species? Riley looks around "Shhh don't tell ANYONE or I will rip you to shreds." She mutters angrily then whispers "Dire wolves."
Least favorite Eldemore species? "Don't tell anyone else this either! Rune dragon."
Companion? Storm

Name? Storm
Picture? ImageStorm except without the cape.
Personality? Storm is very protective of Riley. He is her favorite (secretly of course) so he loves her a lot. He would do anything for Riley.
Human companion? Riley
Last edited by Foxtail on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Men have forgotten this truth," says the fox "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

"I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other."

"A cat grieves during the journey through life and wishes for Starclan. They believe it is better, but I think these cats fools. For it is not entirely about the ending, it's about the Journey too."
Foxtail

Postby interestingword » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:02 pm

(Is there an Eldemore pet you posess that represents Storm...?
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby Foxtail » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:07 pm

I think so, but I don't own it... If you want I can look c:))

Foxtail

Postby interestingword » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:10 pm

(*sighs* if you could look, that'd be great, thanks.
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting

ask me about snakes!

Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Next

Return to Eldemore-Based RP's