Journey to the Center of the Homestead

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Re: Journey to the Center of the Homestead

Postby Tundra » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:39 pm

interestingword wrote:
Tundra wrote:might join, don't know XD, O...and bump

I also wanted to note, ya probably should have a separate form for ancients. They are completely different, as in they are not really companions. An ancient bonds with its summoner with either a cursed pact, or a blessed pact. Cursed pacts can be eternal life/suffering stuff like that, blessed pacts could just be joy and freedom. More information about the difference can be found here. AND..Ancients have human forms..you should make one for Axle XD I've seen him about..ya do use the gravekeeper ancient a lot.

because I luffs him. ;_; he was my first achieved dream pet and stands as the only dream pet I have ever had.
oh.
ok then.
off to figure out how to art. In the meantime, my second most'used will be taking his place because I can't spare the time of finding an artist and trying to figure out how he would look as a human. But ok, thanks for the info, I'll try and make a fuller backstory and stuff for Axle! Wait. does it involve a summoner. I don't want to make one. nuuuuuuuuu

oh, and accepted. We'll start in the next week once my soccer schedule calms down.

XD You knew exactly who i would use XD. The Human form isn't NECESSARILY needed, you just should think of how he should look. I probably could doodle it if ya gave me basics. When you do finalize everything, why not make it official XD post the summoner's info here. I'll post up a form for my darling soon.
Always Hoarding Griffins
Art best viewed on Mozilla
Tundra

Postby Tundra » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:13 pm

There we go, My form XD

Human Form
Name: Kuar
Appearance:
(yes..I drew the picture you see to the left XD)
Personality: He is solemn and soft spoken. Though others rarely notice his presence, he take note of everything around him and understand that there is a greater purpose to life. he do not sit idly by and let life pass Him, though others tend to pass over him as if you were only a shadow. He are not hated but neither is he greatly known, preferring his own company rather than the company of others. It does not bother him and hes are at peace with this, but something about his surroundings seems off. While everyone around him seems to be either white or black in their decisions, he are grey. He often make choices that others would never dream of doing and make sacrifices to better help those He loves, no matter the cost on Himself. He are not swayed one way or the other, and instead take heart in his own beliefs rather than lettings others instill theirs unto him. Even though he are often quiet in nature, he has a rebellious streak within him that is defiant when others try to control his actions. For those who appear shy and meek in appearance are often the one's with the sharpest minds and strongest of wills.
(Credit to Benathorn for this personality, Its from the Gatekeeper Ancients Story. It fit Kuar perfectly so thought I would use it. I just reworded it to say him, he, himself rather then you, yourself etc.)
Favorite Eldemore species: To be honest...Ancients XD But of the common species, Rune Dragons
Least favorite Eldemore species: Otterlings
Companion: Pyry
Other:
    Kuar is immortal due to his cursed pact with the Gatekeeper ancient. He cant die in other words

Companion Form
Name: Pyry
Picture:
Personality: Playful, Curious, Insightful, Loving.
Human companion: Kuar
Other:
    One of the Original custom Runes from CS
    Pyry ~ Py(as sounded in Pyrite)-ry(as sounded in Ride)
    Origins: Originated in Finnish
    Meaning: "snowstorm, blizzard" in Finnish.

I have an ancient form bellow, but wont make it official until you say ok, I think Val could be passive

Code: Select all
Ancient Form
[b]Name:[/b] Solomon (Valerius is his true Name)
[b]Other Names:[/b] Gate Keeper, Keeper of Secrets, Guardian, Warden, Farrier of Lost Souls
[b]Species:[/b] [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=1438979]Gatekeeper Ancient[/url]
[b]Gender:[/b] Male, definitely male
[b]Rebel or fighter:[/b] Valerius is  rebel, as he already in his time has seen much bloodshed
[b]Personality:[/b] Valerius is solom, understanding, calculating and wise. He has been around for many centuries, and watched as kingdoms fell and his well grew deeper. He will strike down any who dare try and use him to seek the well he guards with his life. He has no qualms about killing those he feels are truly evil, but wont harm an innocent. He only allows people to call him the Gatekeeper, as only his runebearer Kuar knows his truename.
[b]Strengths:[/b] Size for once, and his wisdom. Valerius also can see the darkness of ones heart and judge it to deem them truly evil or not.
[b]Weaknesses: [/b]Valerius is indeed a mute, having had his voice taken by the Dead King. He is thin, his bones always protruding, but not like the Ancient of pestilence. His chains always clatter, making sound wherever he walks, and his keys drag on the ground here and there, sounding like dragging metal. He is not at all a silent walker.
[b]Other:[/b] Valerius has a necklace which has his summoning stone on it, it allows him to speak, but he rarely dose unless around his runebearer. Removal of this necklace can cause him to go into  rage and attack who stole it, unless it is his runebearer. He has also been around longer then many of the other ancients.
[b]Reference Image:[/b]
[center][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=1152186&size=large&format=png&rev=1352933865[/img][/center]
Always Hoarding Griffins
Tundra

Postby remix. » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:38 pm

^ Bump ^
ImageImage
mix // newsies trash // wip sig
remix.

Postby remix. » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:38 pm

^ Bump ^
ImageImage
remix.

Postby interestingword » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:16 pm

erm, well, Tundra, you're...sort of accepted? It'd be great if you could leave one of your companions to wait until the next major point, where we all find our second partner, but if that doesn't work out character-wise I think I'd be able to stretch the rules a wee bit. You just wouldn't be able to get another companion at the first checkpoint, is all.

will start sometime in the next month!
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby Tundra » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:07 pm

interestingword wrote:erm, well, Tundra, you're...sort of accepted? It'd be great if you could leave one of your companions to wait until the next major point, where we all find our second partner, but if that doesn't work out character-wise I think I'd be able to stretch the rules a wee bit. You just wouldn't be able to get another companion at the first checkpoint, is all.

Didn't plan on having any more then 2 XD i cant run more then 3 characters on one go. Val can stay out, and show up after the next major point XD. He is an ancient after all, he has his own life lol. And Kuar actually was around without him before. Maybe i could play this like him getting his ancient, which would be cool....OMG THAT WOULD WORK!...I got val in october XD. So totally, it would be cool if we could incorporate the Hallows eve festival somehow XD

Ill leave his info in code format until then.
Last edited by Tundra on Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Always Hoarding Griffins
Tundra

Postby interestingword » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:09 pm

Tundra wrote:
interestingword wrote:erm, well, Tundra, you're...sort of accepted? It'd be great if you could leave one of your companions to wait until the next major point, where we all find our second partner, but if that doesn't work out character-wise I think I'd be able to stretch the rules a wee bit. You just wouldn't be able to get another companion at the first checkpoint, is all.

Didn't plan on having any more then 2 XD i cant run more then 3 characters on one go. Val can stay out, and show up after the next major point XD. He is an ancient after all, he has his own life lol. And Kuar actually was around without him before. Maybe i could play this like him getting his ancient, which would be cool.

however way you like it, accepted!

in the meantime, I gotta start planning on who my next one will be...hmm...
still here, still here

howdy! my name is Sting
podcast fiend, dungeon master
and wildlife ecology major~
my fave pronouns are he/??

ask me about snakes!

mkairalla1 is my parabatai!
Gwen is my argent buddy!
interestingword

Postby Tundra » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:41 am

interestingword wrote:
Tundra wrote:

Didn't plan on having any more then 2 XD i cant run more then 3 characters on one go. Val can stay out, and show up after the next major point XD. He is an ancient after all, he has his own life lol. And Kuar actually was around without him before. Maybe i could play this like him getting his ancient, which would be cool.

however way you like it, accepted!

in the meantime, I gotta start planning on who my next one will be...hmm...

You want to kick start this RP? Or you waiting for more members.
Always Hoarding Griffins
Tundra

Postby remix. » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:31 pm

{ Anytime is fine by me ;3 }
ImageImage
remix.

Postby SkieNight » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:55 am

{Anytime works for me as well. I'm very busy because of school but I'll be as active as I possibly can!}

Last bumped by SkieNight on Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:55 am.

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Previous

Return to Eldemore-Based RP's