Past, Present and Future - An Eldemore RP

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Re: Past, Present and Future - An Eldemore RP

Postby Serenity7677 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:58 pm

(Ohmigod I kinda forgot about eld!)

Lucas watched Alicara, the sleipnir was listening to something, when she suddenly cantered off on all eight legs. The filly was almost out of sight before Lucas ran off after her, but bumping into the eight legged equine, they tumbled out and landed awkwardly into view of the other travellers...

(Lame post is lame)
What is there to say? Hi and I love you all?
Serenity7677

Postby Patch » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:05 pm

(( Sorry for the delay, but should we time skip to the next day? ^^; ))
Wanna keep in touch with me? You can find me writing and derping around on Advanced Scribes:
[ Click here to view profile. ]
(If you like role playing or just writing overall, I recommend checking it out. ♥)
Patch

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:26 am

[Yea, sounds good]
SilentObserver

Postby Tundra » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:59 am

(OOC: Pls try and keep your posts at a minimum of 5 lines..This is a semi-lit RP. I do understand small posts every once in awhile.
Sorry for not joining in sooner, I have been..really busy as of late..
Posts in red that i make are events in the area, keep this in mind. I will be bringing my ancient Val into the Rp at a later point.)

The night seemed to come fast upon these weary travelers. It wasn't easy when the weather seemed to be calm one moment, then spiral into a chaotic storm. And, thats what started to happen the moment the two started to drift off again. With the arrival of the small (Slipner?) and her keeper, there was now three humans gathered in the sudden storm. The ground was quickly covered in hail and rain, thunder crashed across the sky. They probably wouldn't be sleeping well tonight as it soaked into their clothing and fur.

In the distant Kuar cursed as the rain came back, unable to get out of the downpour fast enough. He waved his hand and the air around him grew cold enough that the rain became snow..which..in his mind was far easyier to deal with then rain. The black marking; or was it a tattoo? glowed a light blue as he did this before returning to its usual black. Looking up he said..more to himself "What..is going on here..balance..seems..off" He huffed again before almost tripping over the two before him. He looked at them perplexed a bit before asking "You enjoy the rain? or just lazy" His words seemed a bit cold, but it was obvious if ya looked at him he had been in the rain himself for a few..and just had gotten tired of it.

On his shoulder sat what looked like a block of ice, his yellow eyes glowing in the dark narrowed as it examined the species before him. It seemed to coo like a pigeon slightly before screeching something lightly into kuars ear. Kuar looked at the rune before saying "I don't think they have the ability to do his sort of thing pyry, you know only ancients and drakes have that powerful of magic" He reached up and touched the runes head slightly before looking back at the people before him. Thats, about when he noticed the slipner seemingly alone. He looked up at the person who seemed to be approaching.

(OOC: Trying to incorerate you Serenity7677, but if you cant constantly post, I will have to write your character out for the time being.
For those that are wondering, having a bond with a rune, drake or ancient gives the bearer access to rune magic. Kuar, has a bond with an Ice rune which allows him to make the air cold around him..just in case you were wondering
The order of power when it comes to magic, or how I believe the system works.(least powerful to strongest) Other eld species - Elkrin - Runes - Drakes - Ancients )
Always Hoarding Griffins
Art best viewed on Mozilla
Tundra

Postby Serenity7677 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:14 pm

Lucas shivered, her wet clothing stuck to her body, her hair dripped down her back and her skin was covered in goosebumps. At the sound of someone addressing her, she lifted her head to view the man before her, he didn't look old, but he wasn't a teenager like herself that she could tell, in fact, something seemed quiet aged about him. Of course, the girl barely let that get to her, those with the companionship of the magical species were known to live longer than most others. She simply shifted back and dipped her head, "My apologies sir, I hope I didn't cause you any trouble" she said softly. The young Sleiphnir trotted up to Lucas and nuzzled the girl's face, "Settle down Alic" she said with a chuckle, her hand made its way along the foal sized equid's muzzle and down the ridge of its mane. Turning once more to the man, she smiled, "I'm Lucas, and this is my partner, Alicara" she said happily, finally standing up. Alicara whinnied in a pleased tone and gave a small flutter of her minuscule wings, causing her to hover slightly. The sleiphnir's tail flicked water as she waved it side to side much like a canine. Her short mane spiked out due to not being able to lay flat because of how short it was, making her look slightly punk like. Lucas hugged the small creature trying to gain a little warmth from the little mare's body.
What is there to say? Hi and I love you all?
Serenity7677

Postby SilentObserver » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:37 am

[I apologize for short replies, sometimes I tend to do that but I'll try to keep it above five sentences.]

Hush moved a little uneasy in her sleep. After finally waking up the dire wolf looked over at Dew who was sleeping on Caylee's shoulder, letting out a small huff Hush got to her paws and sat up. Her tails swishing back and forth looking around, even if it was still dark she wanted to do something. But instead she decided to take watch, guarding them was best. The dire wolf glanced back at Caylee as she moved in her sleep a little walking over to her she sat down by her side and was full alert if anything came into sight or a scent that came by.
SilentObserver

Postby Patch » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:38 am

(( Sorry for being MIA, guys. I meant to post multiple times that my muse for this role play is low. I'll try and post within the next few days. ^^; ))
Wanna keep in touch with me? You can find me writing and derping around on Advanced Scribes:
[ Click here to view profile. ]
(If you like role playing or just writing overall, I recommend checking it out. ♥)
Patch

Postby Tundra » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:10 pm

(If your muse is low Patch its understandable. Perhaps you can write a post to where your character leaves until you can find the muse to post again? Either way, I have to push the RP along.)
(SilentObserver you need to try and interact with the 2 that..are litterally right next to your character. Kuar and Lucas are litterally on top of the 2 XD)
(Im gunna post every 2 days I think, or until all 3 of your have posted before me. Order should go as so Me, Lucas, Silent, Patch then back to me. That way we all get our posts in. If a user hasn't posted within 2 days, the order will shift to the next. That way, we can keep the Rp moving and are not hinged on a single users actions.)
(I will powerplay a character to move them if the user is inactive, remember that)
(On a side note, I'm adding a new addition to my Rune Bearers companions. Meet Khalid)

The storm, was only growing worse, the rain starting to come down in sheets. One could barely see ahead of them. Thunder cracked in the air once more filling creatures of eld with fear. A belated yelp escaped an Elkrin as it bolted towards the group before slamming harshly into them. It clamored for footing before bounding off once again in fear of its life, its blossom covered antlers only visible for a few feet before disappearing in the fog that was starting to set it.

Kuar, in this time was about to reply before he was side longed and thrown back by the Elkrin. It broke his concentration, and within seconds he was soaked to the bone in water. He looked up at the sky and raised his hands in frustration, as if asking the ancients Why? He grumbled before rising to his feet and watching the Elkrin clamor away. He finally huffed before looking back at Lucas and said "Names Kuar..and..we are soaked." he said halfheartedly as he was stating the obvious. He held his hand out watching the rain fall to it before finding the rain stopping. He smiled before looking over at Khalid who had just joined them. The griffins massive wing over Kuars head stopping the rain from pouring down on his head.

"Thank you Khalid, but its somewhat..late?" Kuar chuckled patting the griffin on the head before looking back at Lucas, then to the direwolf before them that seemed..to not notice them at all. He figured the creature was very tired, but to sleep in the rain was quite the drastic measure. Kuar leaned down and lightly grabbed Caylee's shoulder and woke her. All this time though he watched the Direwolf, knowing their pack instinct can be quite..dangerous when they perceive a threat. "Hey! wake up, you'll get hypothermia sitting out here in the rain." He then moved and did the same thing to Zara in hopes to wake them.

He then looked back to Lucas, saying "Ok..I tried to help them, lets..get out of this rain.." He motioned to what looked like the silhouette of a massive tree. He looked at the two who had been sleeping "If you feel like joining us, the more compay, the warmer we can keep" He then began walking towards the tree with no further word. Khalid stayed by Kuars side, his wing still over Kuars head preventing any more rain from getting on his keeper.
Always Hoarding Griffins
Art best viewed on Mozilla
Tundra

Postby Patch » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:37 am

(( Sorry, guys, but I'm going to have to quit this. I was excited for it, but now... I should probably search for a 1x1. /:
    Anyway, good luck with it and have fun! ♥ ))

--- You can just say Zara took off back to Silverport or something. ---
Patch

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:53 am

[I'm sorry, Tundra. But I have a lot of other roleplays and it's hard to juggle everything with school and whatnot. If I ever get more time I'll roleplay more often. I like the roleplay but I'm going to have to back out partially, I apologize. I might post here and there but maybe not frequent. I will try my best though.]
SilentObserver

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore-Based RP's