Past, Present and Future - An Eldemore RP

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Re: Past, Present and Future - An Eldemore RP

Postby Tundra » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:36 am

(Sorry to see you two leave, I'll write your characters out..or if you feel like doing it yourself feel free. perhaps you two can leave together!)
(So..that leaves me and you Serenity, which means its your turn to post)
Always Hoarding Griffins
Art best viewed on Mozilla
Tundra

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:54 am

[I will still post. But I just have little time to do so.]
SilentObserver

Postby SkieNight » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:57 pm

{I would have joined earlier but life kept me busy. I hope it isn't too late to join since this whole thing already started}

Name: Calix "Forrest" Maru
Personality: Most would describe Forrest as a cocky little brat, that may be true in some cases. He does tend to be a little "high and mighty" and his smart tongue can get the better of him, though he's also very outgoing and friendly. He isn't shy around others and is incredibly carefree and independent. He tends to look at the world as just a large game with many players, and while he doesn't have to beat them all, tricking a few here and there wont hurt your chances of doing better. The one thing that many people don't realize about the little thief is his grave distaste for lies. He hates them, skirting around the truth is one thing, but any lie- big, small, or indifferent -is terrible. And while the boy is clever and will walk around the truth, he tries not to lie. Along with being carefree and independent Forrest tends to follow his heart, he listens to his gut and what he wants to do, even if it isn't the smartest thing in the world.
Appearance: : He’s a shorter boy, only standing at around five feet seven inches (5’7”). His skin is a sun tanned (an occasionally sun burned) color from constantly being out side and moving about. To be honest the kind looks kind of weak, while he isn’t a stick and he doesn’t look scrawny, he doesn’t appear to be someone who can take on another in a fight. In truth, the boy is actually very fit and quite strong from climbing over things and sneaking into homes and such, though he is definitely not the strongest person around. His messy brown hair seems to go in every direction, he doesn’t take goo care of it, though with enough brushing he can really clean up and look quite dashing. His dark brown eyes have hints of gold and even some red in them, and seem to always be lit up with laughter. He is often seen carrying around a satchel with lord knows what in it. Forrest also has three claw markings on his upper arms as markings from bonding with Kisien.
Favorite Species in Eld: Sea Servals and Prong Foxes, not only because he is bonded with one of each, but because of their sneakiness and wits.
Most Disliked Species in Eld: Dire wolves, maybe its because he's bonded to a sea serval, but something about them and their loyalty and truth just rubs him the wrong way.
Bonded to: Kisien and Kanros
Other:(If you find there is more to tell, such as person being a mute, blind etc.)

Creatures Name: Kisien (Kis-een)
Image:Image
Personality: Proud, greedy and vein, Kisien is what many people expect out of a sea serval and more. The cat is known to be snarky and tends to speak without thinking. Unlike her partner she sees no problem with lying, if it gets you what you want why not, right? The feline certainly is devious and isn't afraid to do almost anything to get what she wants. Kisien is certainly adaptable as well, and is quick to pick up on things in her surroundings that will help her in the end. Despite all this the cat is incredibly loyal to those that she likes and will listen to them, complaining all the way, of course.
Likes: Things going her way and getting what she wants | Tricking others | Warm, sunny days | Stealing things (and others who steal)
Dislikes: Water | Dire wolves | Being wrong | Not getting what she wants | Rain or snow | Very "truthful" people or gullible people | Getting caught | Being useless | Kanros
How did you meet?: Forrest was about twelve when he first stumbled across the cat. His family had just moved, again, to the town of Silverport. His father was having a hard time finding a job and the family was hungry so he took the job of getting food himself. He was planning on sneaking into a bakery, and was in the alley way, when he stumbled upon the cat. The feline watched him attempt to steal the bread, though he was caught quickly and that's when Kisien came in. With her help the boy was able to escape the angry baker and get some food in the process. The two stuck together since, and his habit of stealing only grew from there.

Creatures Name: Kanros
Image: Image
Personality: The fox isn't nearly as devious as his feline counter part. Though he's just as clever and witty, Kanros is more of a fun-loving and playful creature. He views life a series of obstacles with a plethora of rewards at the end of the journey. He's a truth tell, though that doesn't mean he wont steal or cheat if it's necessary. Kanros is just about as friendly and open as his human counter part is, though he will go far for those he considers friends or those that he pledges his loyalty to.
Likes: Those that are loyal and those who try | Clear night to look at the stars | Other friendly and open people | Fresh fall mornings | Swimming when it's hot | Meeting others
Dislikes: Those who purposefully hurt other | Elkrin or Sleiphnr (just not a fan of hooves) | Ligers... big cats | Cloudy or cold days | Wind | Sweet things (such as food or smells) | Untrustworthy people or creatures
How did you meet?: Forrest and Kanros met under a bazar set of circumstances. Kanros was just moving through the forest as he always did while Forrest was running from a group of bandits that he had just rubbed. The two ran into each other, literally, and the fox helped the boy escape from his pursuers. Despite their differences, the two got along fairly well and soon the boy invited Kanros to join him on this little journeys. The fox agree, though Kisien was not happy with the new arrangement, the two have been at ends ever since,
SkieNight

Postby Tundra » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:43 am

SkieNight wrote:
{I would have joined earlier but life kept me busy. I hope it isn't too late to join since this whole thing already started}

-snip-

(Actually were not very far along, so its quite possible for you to join. In this case, I wont hurt for you to post now/soon. Then It would be Me, since Serenity hasn't been on Eld since the 27th. 10 more days and I will have to write her off for now. Silent if you want to try and join in, its fine, but I really do need an active role within the RP itself. My plot is semi based on the players within play at the time the first event happens.)
Always Hoarding Griffins
Tundra

Postby SkieNight » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:53 am

{Okay, thank you very much}

How much more of this senseless traveling? I'm soaked. The cat looked at the young man with a cold glare. "When we find shelter or other people we can stop, how does that sound?" Forrest looked at the cat with a hopeful glance, and in return she simple huffed and pushed forward through the rain. In truth he wasn't sure if anything was even near by, as far as Forres knew they were far out in the middle of no where, away from most if not all towns. The boy looked through the rain and huffed, it didn't seem like there was much of anything near by but some open clearings and forest. Thunder ripped over the sky and sent a shiver down his back.

I do hope we find something soon. The voice in the back of the young man's head was the voice of a gray fox that walked besides him silently. I don't think any of us are enjoying the rain. Forrest sighed and nodded, maybe traveling out here hadn't been the best idea, but what else could he have done? And where else could they have gone? He pulled his drenched jacket closer to his body, if anything it made him colder. "Can either of you see anything?" He asked, though he was bonded to two creatures his eyesight and hearing were only slightly better than a humans, in the darkness of the storm he couldn't see much of anything.

Well there's a clearing up ahead and... people... I think. Forrest peered through the darkness, but he could see nothing that Kisien was describing. "Let's go then." He mumbled pushing some of his hair out of his eyes, it stayed this time due to the rain. The small group moved through the trees and then out into the open. As he neared the supposed group of people he could just see the dark outlines of their bodies. "Hello?" He called into the rain. "Is someone there?"

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby Tundra » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:01 am

(No Problem, with patch leaving its good to keep the Rp to 4 people lol)
Thunder cracked across the sky with a loud crash following. The clouds almost seemed to close in, and just as fast as the rain had come back. It was gone, but it didn't stop the fog from flowing in. The area around them quickly became fogged over and almost completely solid. It was hard to see 3 feet in front of your own face. The wind started picking up, but not enough to clear the fog away, which seemed to be very heavy.

Kuar was just glad the rain had finally stopped, now perhaps he could get dry. But once the fog set in, the location he had been heading to get cover...seemed to disappear. He looked to Khalid and asked "can you see anything with your vision? I'd rather not call upon Valerius for something so..simple" He ran his hand through his hair before suddenly looking up. Someones voice? seemed younger, not the woman he had just spoken too. He narrowed his eyes in its general direction but could see nothing.

Khalid was peering through the fog during this before his ears picked up the voice. He let out a screech as if alarmed, which in turn made Kuar hold his ears. He glared at Khalid who got this apologetic look on his face and lifted one of his talons. Kuar chuckled at this and reached his hand out "Your fine Khalid, it caught me off guard too." Khalid let out a clicking sound before looking back into the fog.

Kuar finally decided to call out to the voice "Over here! Follow the flame" At that Kuar opened his hand and a small blue flame lit up in his hand. It illuminated the area enough to where they could be seen. The area around him seemed to clear up as well, because of the heat the flame produced, yet didnt harm him. Khalid looked back and gave Kuar a nudge before saying "there is a tree patch not far ahead of us still, best place to take refuge if we plan on actually..sleeping tonight" the griffin shook himself after speaking, and..spread water everywhere. Pyry hissed in reaction as Kuar up his hands to block the water from getting in his eyes. Tonight..was not the best of nights.
Always Hoarding Griffins
Tundra

Postby Serenity7677 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:51 am

I'll reply soon
What is there to say? Hi and I love you all?
Serenity7677

Postby Tundra » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:24 am

(Since Serenity has not posted within the time allotment, I will continue the thread. Serenity, pls, if you say you're going to post, do it. I waited longer expecting a post from you and never got it.)
(This means it is either SkieNigh's turn, or SilentObserver's)
Always Hoarding Griffins
Tundra

Postby SkieNight » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:54 pm

Lighting flashed above them followed by the crashing of thunder. Kisien let out a loud hiss and scrambled up the boys back draping herself over his shoulder. He cold feel the Serval's cold and damp fur sticking up against his neck. The boy chuckled softly and let a hand rub down Kisien's back. "It's only thunder." He said softly, running his hand through her silky red fur. "You'll be fine." He could feel the cat shack, as her claws dug into his shoulder. Forrest let out a breath of air and pushed forward, attempting to peer through the rain. "See anything Kan?" I all ready told you, nothing. The fox sounded slightly annoyed as they pushed forward. Are you even sure you saw something? In this rain it could have been a shadow.

"I'm pretty sure I-" The boy was cut off as a blue flame flickered in the near distance. He had just heard the voice that carried through the fog... wait fog? The young man glanced around again, when had it stopped raining? The fog was thick, he could barely see more than a few feet in front of him, but he could see the glowing blue flame that pierced through the night and the mist. A cold wind picked up and set a shiver over Forrest who pulled his thin jacket closer to his body. We clearly weren't prepared for this weather. Kanros' though echoed through Forrest's mind. No kidding. Kisien hissed, glaring down at the dog with cold blue eyes. "Nock it you two," He glanced up they were just approaching a group of people.

As the young man made his way up the group he looked them all over. The one man that caught is eye was the one holding the flame, literally it seemed that the fire was coming up from his palm. "Eh... thanks." Forrest said as he stopped in front of them, glancing between the silver fox at his side and the serval that was sprawled over his shoulder. "I was worried we'd be lost out here until the weather cleared." Which didn't look as though it was going to happen any time soon. The boy cleared his throat slightly. "I'm Forrest, and honestly thank's again. This weather is... rather uncomfortable for most of us." You mean to say the cat. I'm fine. The boy ignored the fox's remake, but Kisien didn't bother to hide her anger. She glared back down at the dog again letting out a low guttural growl. "Kisien, stop." Forrest shook his head and looked back towards the others. "My apologies on behalf of both of them."

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby Tundra » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:32 am

(Serenity7677, you have 1 day to post. I meant it when I said this RP was for active members only. If you feel that you are unable to keep up with the pace of the RP, pls i ask that you back out.)
Always Hoarding Griffins
Tundra

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore-Based RP's