Welcome to Eldemore Castle- Eldemore and HP Crossover RP

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Re: Welcome to Eldemore Castle- Eldemore and HP Crossover RP

Postby ebriose » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:20 pm

"Of course I know how politeness works," Wibble crooned, "but do I practice it? No."

"And of course," he continued, "I would understand your want to make friends. However, I do not believe in the illusion of being with someone that mutually appreciates you. Because no one really truly appreciates each other, now do they?" he asked rhetorically.

"And I'm not very chatty because I have noticed that people do not like to talk to me. So I allow people to talk to me. I start them by doing 'random' things, but I don't usually start the conversation, unless someone is truly just plain boring or they infuriate me," he replied. "I do like chatting though," he murmured, "it's just that I have no manners, or etiquette, as they say. I love watching people's reactions, another reason I do what I do. I just do it in an unconventional manner, instead of conducting 'scientific experiments' as they say."

Wibble straightened his bowtie. "Well," he concluded, "I guess it would be a bit interesting that someone would want to sit near me anyway, so you aren't terribly boring. I'll keep an eye on you then."

Alouette smiled, watching Kiyoko become so excited for Eldemore Castle. "Well, I believe it'll be really fun over there! I mean, there's Quidditch too, and the House Cup! I'm excited for those! Maybe I'll be an announcer for the games. That would be fun," she replied.

(Sorry for the late reply! I've had a lot of stuff to do and little muse. ^^;)
╔═════════════════╗
zach | they/them
⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝

i apparently go by zach these days, you
can call me zach, fellas
╚═════════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
my links
⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝

╚══════════════╝

haha uwu what's this
ebriose

Postby Somnus » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:02 pm

"I wonder if I could play Quidditch? And th house cup, Oh man that's going to be fun... But what if where all in different houses?" Ven asked both Alouette and Kiyoko. He looked out the window to see something tall. "Whats that?" Ven asked the others. He hoped it was what he thought it was.
Integrity

Volunteer Service

Excellence

Respect

“Aim High… Fly-Fight-Win”

-U.S. Air Force Official Motto

The Airman is a person of integrity, courage and conviction.
An Airman's professional duties always take precedence over personal desires.
Every American Airman strives for continual improvement in self and service.
Somnus

Postby Sphye » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:40 pm

Canvas

Canvas felt as though she had run out of words to use. This runeling, he was such a chaotic personality, even she felt exhausted dealing with him. It seemed any time she made a valid point, it would be dismissed immediately as though it were inferior. It took all of the silver rune's willpower not to continue arguing.

"Fine," she said, trying to keep a defeated tone from her usually bubbly voice. She turned to face the window of the train, her voice barely a whisper as she muttered.
"I see your point: Why would anyone want to talk to someone like you?"

Her wings drooped as she traces patterns on the window with her tail. It didn't feel right at all to end a discussion with anyone like this.

Eris

Eris awoke from her attempted nap for the hundredth time.
"Curse this train!" she thought grouchily. It jolted just often enough to keep her from being able to bide the empty time resting, causing her initially foul mood to turn even darker.
Will this infernal vehicle ever finish its only job? she wondered.
If it doesn't hurry up with it, she thought with anger, I'll be tempted to give it a real reason for not making it.

The train jolted again, causing her to hit her head on the lowest section of the ceiling.

"Dammit!"
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby ebriose » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:50 pm

The nightmare rune arched his eyebrows as the silver rune ended the conversation with a curt, "Fine." He smirked, and peered out the window. It seemed as if they were almost at Eldemore Castle. Wibble's smirk became even wider and he began thinking about all the classes he'd be taking and all the new people he'd meet. New people. He couldn't wait to see the others' reactions to him throughout the years. Oh how fun it'll be, he thought.

Alouette smiled. "I'm sure you'd be able to play Quidditch!" she replied. "After all, this is a magic school. But I do wonder which house we'll be in," she said, tilting her head to the side. "And after all this fun, I would be sad to be in a different House than you guys. But we can still see each other in our classes!" she said, hopefully. She looked out the window. "Oh, guys!" she exclaimed, pointing outside. "Ven, I do think that's the Castle!" she squealed. "Oh, this will be so fun!"
╔═════════════════╗
zach | they/them
⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝

can call me zach, fellas
╚═════════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
my links
⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝

╚══════════════╝

haha uwu what's this
ebriose

Postby Kirbylover901 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:25 pm

The train stopped at Eldemore Castle with a screech. "Get off everyone! The sorting shall began shortly!" The booming voice echoed from the front of the vehicle as its doors opened to welcome the cool castle air.

Kiyoko thought about this. "It would be sad if we were in different houses." Kiyoko sighed, and looked out the window. "It is the castle!" She squealed, sadness gone and replaced with a smile as the train stopped at the gigantic structure. "Woah." She said, barely audible over the rush of feet getting off. "It's HUGE. Not just gigantic." Kiyoko stashed her book away. "Come on, we j-j-j-just can't be late guys!" She said excitedly to Ven and Alouette, and hopped off the bench.

Nachu's frown lifted as the voice echoed through the train. "About time!" He muttered, hopping off. "I can't wait for Quidditch." He said to himself. Exiting the train, he flopped onto the soft grass of the Eldemore Castle field, which led to a large door studded with four gems- topaz for Hufflepuff, an emerald for Slytherin, a ruby for Gryffindor, and a sapphire for Ravenclaw. "Gryffindor would be cool to be in." Nachu decided, getting up and stumbling over to the door. He tripped again, landing on a rough platform just to the right of the entrance. "Drats and thorns!" He said, getting frustrated.
Notes wrote:Ultra Collection completed December 6th, 2015!

Squiggles? Squiggles! wrote:Image
Squiggles <3

Thanks Griff! <3 wrote:Image

Note to the Mods- I use multiple computers, so my IP address may change.
Kirbylover901

Postby Sphye » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:45 pm

Canvas

Oh, good, we're here, Canvas thought, this fact lifting her mood. The anticipation from the trip seemed to double, and she rushed from the train cart as quickly as she could. She made sure to grab her pack of art supplies that she had left up front in another section, and then flew from the train.

The castle was huge, larger than the largest building Canvas had ever seen. Towers spiraled to the sky, and forest and lake and mountain spread through the land surrounding the stone castle.
More like Hogwarts palace, she thought with awe.

Eris

Eris nearly somersaulted from her seat as the train came to a jarring halt.
"...At this point, I think this machine just hates me." she grumbled, brushing herself off with her long, thin tail.

She disembarked from the train warily, as though expecting the train to start moving to throw her off balance just to spite her. It did no such thing, merely giving off a dying whoosh.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Somnus » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:23 pm

"Where here, lets go." Ven got out of his set and grabbed his burning sage. He was all most jumping with excitement.
I wonder if the classis are going to be fun. and if I'll be a Reavenclow. and if.... Ven shock of the thoughts, of course it would be fun. He grabbed the last of his stuff and was ready.
Integrity

Volunteer Service

Excellence

Respect

Somnus

Postby ebriose » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:49 am

Wibble grinned as the train screeched to a halt. "I guess it's showtime," he said, as he shuffled toward the exits. As he stepped out, he merely scoffed as he glanced at the castle. "I'll find out your secrets eventually, castle," he said to himself, as he walked over toward the doors. He touched the emerald with his wingtips, admiring its hue and brilliance.

"Surely, I am built for Slytherin," he thought, as he admired his reflection in the gem.

Alouette giggled as she followed Ven and Kiyoko off the train. She gasped in shock as she gazed at the grand, looming castle before her. "Oooh, I can't wait for...just! Everything in Eldemore Castle!" she squealed, doing a little skip to the door. She skidded to a halt in front of the great doors with the gems on them.

"Wow," she whispered, her eyes fixated on the gems on the doors.
╔═════════════════╗
zach | they/them
⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝

can call me zach, fellas
╚═════════════════╝
╔══════════════╗
my links
⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝

╚══════════════╝

haha uwu what's this
ebriose

Postby Somnus » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:51 pm

Van gave a look around, this is going to be so much fun. He tripped down the stairs of the train and started to walk to the castle."This is going to be so much fun! I can't wait for all the stuff where going to do!"
Integrity

Volunteer Service

Excellence

Respect

Somnus

Postby Kirbylover901 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:53 pm

Kiyoko nodded. "I can't wait to be s-sorted!" She said, nodding the door as it opened. "Let's head in!" She walked into the entrance, stopping as she got in. Golden statues of various creatures decked the gold and light brown hall, small lanterns floating around. "Wow!" Kiyoko gasped happily.

Nachu frowned as his sister passed him by, getting up and shaking off the dust. "Figures I would trip." He muttered, scowling. He scrambled out off of the platform, flopping into the grass. "I wish I could rest here forever." Nachu sighed, not really meaning it, but tired all the same.
Notes wrote:Ultra Collection completed December 6th, 2015!

Squiggles? Squiggles! wrote:Image
Squiggles <3

Thanks Griff! <3 wrote:Image

Note to the Mods- I use multiple computers, so my IP address may change.
Kirbylover901

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore-Based RP's