The Ambiguity, The Duality, The Anguish |Open & Accepting|

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

The Ambiguity, The Duality, The Anguish |Open & Accepting|

Postby The C๏ʟ๏ʀ of 乃ooᄊ » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:41 pm

Would you like to hear a story, my child? What is this story? It is a complicated story about a tribe. This tribe, known as the Cyan, was made up of a few of the creatures in Eldemore. Their leader was of the indecisive sort which, in turn, would cost him and his tribe later on. This tribe lived at the very edges of Eldemore, close by the ocean. On one particular night, humans arrived in strange shiny ships from the horizon. These people were clearly unfamiliar with this land, it's magic and the beings at which inhabited it. They reacted calmly, but with great intrigue, upon sight of the otterlings and elkrin. They reacted with the same intrigue, with the addition of alight alarm upon sight of dire wolves, ligers, sleipnir, and rune dragons. However, upon sight of the drakes they reacted with fear which followed in violence. These strange new people fled to their boats and away from shoreline.

All was peaceful for a short time. But, the new peoples returned and captured these beings and looted them like treasure onto their boats. These creatures were transported to a strange new world they didn't understand. They were stuffed in cage after cage, fed little food and water, and were experimented on. Many died from intoxication, experimentation, deprivment of water and lack of food. Luckily, a good portion survived. But, before they could plan escape, they had radio collars put on them and were dumped in the Himalaya's. Many of these poor creatures died, but the survivors had children which were taught of the ways to survive the bitter cold, unforgiving mountains.

The descendants had no memory of the land their ascendants lived. Their minds wiped clean of the culture their parents grandparents held strong. Nor do they have knowledge of how much power they possessed, the fact that Eldemores magic still flowed strongly within them. Having lost memory of treasures once held dear by previous generations, this generation turned to utter violence. Why? They were confused, having told not of who they really were. The group that had held tight through thick and thin for so long broke apart into three groups: Ambiguity, Duality and Anguish.

Rules

One. I am not going to list the common rules as I expect you to know them well. Two. In this roleplay you can have the role of an Eldemore creature, the scientists watching them and their behavior or one of those hikers traveling through the mountains. Three. In this roleplay you must type at least three sentences. Four. I will provide what is required for your form but I would like it if you made it look nice. You are more than welcome to add more than what is required. Five. No Ancients, period.

Rank Explanations

Leaders:: Maintain discipline, order and protection.
Second in Command:: Serve in the leaders place in situations were the leader is unable to fulfill their duties.
Healer:: Gather herbs and dispense them as an apothecary would. They handle diagnosis and treatment of both illness and injury for all of their group.
Healer's Apprentice:: Creature training to become a healer under the teaching of the current healer.
Scout:: Trained in the arts of fighting and hunting. Scouts make up the bulk of the groups, and provide that group with the protection and food supply that keeps it safe and well-fed.

A.D.A & Loners

Ambiguity:: A group living in the western area of the Himalaya's. Their camp is near the top of a mountain. This group is made up of Elkrin, Otterlings and Rune Dragons.

Leader:: ---
Second in Command:: ---
Healer:: ---
Healers Apprentice:: Reserved for myself.
Scouts:: -
-
-
-
-

Duality:: A group living in the middle area of the Himalaya's. Their camp is hidden well amongst large boulders and snowdrifts. This group is made up of Dire Wolves, Drakes and Sleipnir.

Leader:: ---
Healers Apprentice::
Scouts:: - Reserved for myself.
-
-
-
-

Anguish:: Found in the eastern area of the Himalaya's. This group's camp is hidden in a cave upon a mountain. This group is made up of Sea Servals and Ligers.

Leader:: Reserved for myself.
Healers Apprentice:: ---
Scouts:: -
-
-
-
-

Loners

Important Notice:: This roleplay is centered around the conflict between three groups, not loners moping about. In addition, it is very likely survival is much greater when one is in a group. Therefore, very few loners will be accepted. Among them will only be beings that obtain the ability to survive well on their own in such a harsh environment. The only two species that will be accepted are Ligers and Drakes.

-
-
-

Scientists

These are the people that have been tracking and studying these creatures for decades. They are located in a large building at the very western edge of the Himalayas.
[More slots might be added.]

Male
-
-
Female
- Reserved for myself.
-

Explorers

Adventurers wondering the Himalayas, from mapmakers to simple hikers.
[More slots might be added.]

Male
-
-
Female
-
-

Grouped
Code: Select all
[img]Pet picture here[/img]Name
Species
Group
Rank
Appearance
Relatives
Relationships
Personality
History

Loner
[img]Pet picture here[/img]Name
Species
Appearance
Relatives
Relationships
Personality
History

Scientist
Name
Time Spent Studying
Role
Appearance
Relatives
Relationships
Personality
History

Other
Name
Time Spent in Mountains
Specific Reason to be in Himalayas
Appearance
Relatives
Relationships
Personality
History
Last edited by The C๏ʟ๏ʀ of 乃ooᄊ on Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:14 am, edited 6 times in total.
The C๏ʟ๏ʀ of 乃ooᄊ

Re: The Ambiguity, The Duality, The Anguish |Open & Acceptin

Postby The C๏ʟ๏ʀ of 乃ooᄊ » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:42 pm

{{Reserved for my characters.}}
Elkrin Obsessed.
Accepting Trades.
The Ambiguity,
The Duality, The Anguish
|Open & Accepting|
Said goodbye to you, my friend,
As the fire spread.
All that's left are your bones
That will soon sink like stones.

Of Monsters & Men ~ Your Bones
The C๏ʟ๏ʀ of 乃ooᄊ

Re: The Ambiguity, The Duality, The Anguish |Open & Acceptin

Postby SkieNight » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:06 pm

{Major WIP, I only have bits of time at the moment}

Name: Rycia (Ri-seea)
Species: Elkrin
Group: Ambiguity
Appearance: Like most of her species Rycia is a slender and elegant as Elkrin can get. Unlike many of her species though, she doesn't seem as soft to the touch. In stead her skin, and even her fur, appear almost as scales that cross her body and giver a sliming texture. Many might even describe her look as that of a finely cut and polished jewel. Even the fur tuffs that are around her neck, tail and hooves, appear to be more slick and smooth, then soft and warm. Though she is called a Jade Elkrin she does not look the part, instead of being a rich green color, her base coat is a sapphire blue, that matches that of the ocean. However it isn't just her color that gives her a regal look, the crest of fluff on her head is an accent that most female (and even male) Elkrin don't carry. What really stands out though is the horn that comes from the middle of her four head and extends out with no scratches or bumps. It makes her look like a fairytale character that has leapt out a story of old.
Relatives: Though she descends from the long line of Jade Elkrin she has no other siblings, and her parents died long ago. She still feels the scar from it.
Relationships: She is neither very close nor very distant with anyone or any group, though that could all change quickly.
Personality: The Elkrin is known for being calm and level headed. She rarely seems to be baffled or shocked by anything, and if she is, its either something huge or bad, terribly bad. Rycia also has a knack for seeing through things, she is anything but naive. Call it being overly cautious or not trusting, but she is always tentative when working for others, and always tries to stay at least a step a head of them. She tires to predict their movements in order to no be tricked. While the deer is nice her distrust in others can sometimes lead to her being rather cold towards those that need help. However Rycia puts full faith in her friends. Despite her rather "cold" nature she is very cooperative and will listen to other's ideas, if she views that other as a good a reliable person. She has a realistic view on the world that can sometimes be viewed as bing a bit pessimistic.
History: here

Name: Eruviel (Ehroo-vee-ell)
Species: Rune Drake
Group: Duality
Appearance: A large and fierce beast, Eruviel is like most Rune Drakes standing tall with an equally large wingspan. The beast is olive green in color though both of his wings and his tail fade off into a much lighter spring green. His understide (from neck to the tip of his tail) is also spring green in color. Scattered down his back and tail are an odd array of markings. Most of which are stripes, ones which bear a striking similarity to tigers. Among the stripes are markings that range any where from dark spots to odd diamond shapes. The markings aren't only on his back and tail but also his legs. In the center of either wing are two crimson Rune Markings, his rune markings happen to have an extra dot under the main shape. His eyes match the crimson color and always seem to be narrowed as though he's studying something very carefully. Across his body are also scars from various encounters, each scar has its story and he carries them as markings that he's survived this long.
Relatives: He has a few nest mates flying around, though he doesn't know where most of them went, they could be dead for all he knows. His parents, well they've been out of the picture for a long time.
Relationships: here
Personality: here
History:here

Name: Juniper Gale Lockwood "aka June"
Time Spent Studying: She's been studying these creatures since she got out of graduate school at the age of 24 (she skipped a grade). She's been in this... field... for about four years now and loves it.
Role: She was lucky enough to be chosen as a field scientist. While she's no where near the top rankings she's still honored to be here and work here as part of her doctorate.
Appearance: here
Relatives: here
Relationships: She doesn't know anyone else on the team so she has no distinctive relationships with them just yet. However she does have a boyfriend back home.
Personality: here
History: here

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Return to Eldemore-Based RP's