Where Three Roads Meet -- Open

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Re: Where Three Roads Meet -- Open

Postby revenant » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:46 pm

Whatever that dragon thing was, it wasn't going anywhere. The upside was it didn't look like it was going to attack anyone else. Moving slowly, like someone trying not to startle an animal, Deryn began to walk towards the door. The air was still thick with the scent of blood and spilled drinks, but everyone was gone. Nearly everyone. That dragon was still curled around its pet human, and a few others were still inside. Deryn couldn't think straight. Her only focus was on the door, on getting out and getting away and getting somewhere safe. She needed to check on Dulinth, and, more importantly, she needed to get far away from that dragon. Maybe then she could think on what in oblivion had just happened.
She wasn't sure what made her look down. Maybe she saw something in the corner of her eye, maybe she heard him groan. Next thing she knew, Deryn was staring at the wounded avian on the floor. He was hurt. It looked bad. Her eyes darted between him and the door. She wanted nothing more than to get out of here.
"Dammit," Deryn growled, turning away from the door. She couldn't just leave the man here, who knew what would happen to him? Someone would mug him and leave him, best-case scenario. She could help him. Just get him on his feet, and she could be on her way.
Slipping the strap of the bag she carried off of her shoulder, Deryn approached the downed avian, her hurried footsteps loud on the hard wooden floor. He was conscious, that was a good sign. She crouched beside him, opening her bag and rummaging through it. She drew out a roll of bandages and some other supplies, lining them up on the floor.
"My name is Deryn," she said, addressing the avian, looking him in the eye. "I'm here to help you."

tags;; Kalo--Ty
╔═══════════════════╗
reyes
male, bi
trying for a complete collection
(11 pages left)
trade me wishlist stuff!!
also offering CS pets for eld
╚═══════════════════╝

revenant

Re: Where Three Roads Meet -- Open

Postby Kalo » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:16 pm

As he sat against the wall and caught his breath, Tyrik tried to pinpoint the positive things from the last few hours. Zeru’s absence in the midst of the fight came as a relief. The griffin’s presence would most certainly have been problematic. He would have gotten hurt, gotten Ty hurt – well, more so than he had managed on his own – or caused more havoc than was already created. Leaving Zeru in the stable had turned out to be for the better, it seemed. Now there was just the matter of how Tyrik’s bond would react upon seeing him like this. Once I figure out how to get to him without making things worse, the Avian reminded himself, glancing down at his torn and bloodstained shirt. Perhaps having Zeru around would have been beneficial after all.
    Tyrik’s wandering thoughts were interrupted when a voice materialized next to him. He looked up in surprise to see a woman crouched next to him. The tavern was mostly empty. Only a few remained in the building following the fight, including Kuar, Myriani, and a few others from the table, as well as a bartender who acted as if nothing had happened. It was almost amusing. He must have been used to this sort of thing. But despite the presence of others, Deryn was clearly addressing Ty. He opened his mouth to protest, thinking that others could be in more need of her assistance, but immediately thought better of it. The remaining few in the tavern were mostly uninjured, save Kuar, but there seemed to be no getting near him at the moment. Not with Valerius around. And who was Tyrik kidding? He was in desperate need of Deryn’s help.
    “I’m Tyrik,” he replied, breath now coming more easily. Unfortunately, the ability to breathe did nothing to stop the bleeding, nor did it numb the pain. It did, however, help with the clouding in his vision.
    “Thank you,” he added, meeting her eye.

{Tags: Kaidan Alenko, Deryn}

Last bumped by Kalo on Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:16 pm.
Trading wrote:
Looking For:
ImageBaublesImage
Missing Pets (Wishlist)
(Willing to Overpay!)

Have:
Monthly Swaps
Event Swaps
Past Event Trades
And More! Check out my trading groups!
Meet the Kalo wrote:
Hey there, I'm Kalo!