We Were Free; Eldemore roleplay V1 Accepting

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Re: We Were Free; Eldemore roleplay V1 Accepting

Postby Monotaire » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:03 pm

Static looked around her cage. She could barely fit in it. How could they catch her anyways? And how did she get here? She wondered about this for a long time. Sighing, she tried her best to get comfy. Biting at the bars in desperation, she growled. She noticed other creatures where here too. She managed to wriggle her muzzle out of the cage, but that was it. She pulled her muzzle back in and frowned.
Monotaire

Postby Duskfall » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:06 am

User: Dashkit
Character name: Avalon (A name meaning island paradise.) She prefers to be called Ava.
Personality: Naïve and nosey, Ava will be snooping around just because. Very childish like one kid should be. Although she is very bubbly on the outside it's darker on the inside. In a deep depression she hides behind a happy bubble.
Image:
Extra: Just in the middle of the roleplay this dragon shows up
Mainly on CS, link on profile page
Duskfall

Postby Inigo » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:12 pm

User: bristol_moon
Character name: Arcane
Personality: she is extremely intelligent and can find her way out of lots of things, even somehow things that require eyesight which Arcane has none, therefore she has the red cloth around her eyes. Arcane has a kind forgiving side but often is cold and uncaring.
Image: viewrune.php?gene=120689
Extra: she can manipulate time.
Fire emblem awakening and fates is my life.
I have been very very inactive so I most likely will not reply to any roleplays much.
Inigo

Previous

Return to Eldemore-Based RP's