Eldaria, academy,(Always accepting~)

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Re: Eldaria, academy,(Always accepting~)

Postby Time » Sat May 30, 2015 5:36 pm

\(✨^✨\) (Accepted! *flops over in tiny shaded corner excitedly* You can start to role play wherever you so desire, and since today in elderia academy is a Sunday, its basically free blocks after magic)
Lumia,
She said nothing and just floated past, her looking pretty sleepy... She floated her way down the hallway to eat breakfast in the banquet hall. She belived some sort of salad and waffles were on the menu,
✁✁
Oh! Look at the time!

✃✃

Check Out My DA!!
Alwayѕ Looĸιng ғor Pygмy Cυттleғιѕн
Ι Love Randoм Тradeѕ~
☾☽
Time

Postby scarlett » Sat May 30, 2015 7:19 pm

Jay

Jay slowly opened his eyes and yawned. It was his first day at the Eldaria Academy, and he knew he couldn't miss anything. He sat up, pulled the blankets off him, and stood up. He saw his roommates, Kai and Ceru, still asleep. Silently, Jay got dressed, made his bed, and grabbed the book he was currently reading before exiting his dorm and stepping out into the hallway. Closing the door, he turned and headed for the banquet hall to eat breakfast.
Last edited by scarlett on Sat May 30, 2015 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scarlett | she/her | intp | capricorn | poet | chicken smoothie
───────────────────────
scarlett

Postby Time » Sat May 30, 2015 7:28 pm

Kai,
He let out a loud queer sounding yawn, before getting up. He took a quick shower as a human. He must not have been paying attention, for when he stepped out, he was a damp kiwi skin elkrin. Well... Now he was stuck. With a large sigh, he attempted to turn back human...

Ceru,
He was sitting in the office, doing a basic briefing on sports, clubs, classes, teachers. He had reached the announcements office queerly faster than Jay. Taking a shortcut of jumping from roof to roof, waking many late students up in the process...

Cress,
Letting out a slow sigh, she fluttered lazily up the stairs, her wings sticking out her elderia academy outfit through special made slits. She carried a heavy pack of books along with her..
✁✁
Oh! Look at the time!

✃✃

Check Out My DA!!
Ι Love Randoм Тradeѕ~
☾☽
Time

Postby scarlett » Sat May 30, 2015 7:38 pm

Jay

Jay soon reached the banquet hall and stopped to look at the menu before deciding to order a small muffin. After ordering, he sat down at a small square table and opened his book, occasionally picking up his muffin and taking small bites. Jay soon realized that he forgot to brush his teeth and cringed; he hated having morning breath. Standing up and throwing away his trash, Jay picked up his book and headed back to his dorm.
───────────────────────
scarlett

Postby Time » Sat May 30, 2015 7:53 pm

Ceru,
He erase the rune from his cheek, so when he spoke it couldn't be projected so the entire of the school would hear. He checked the nom-existing watch that he didn't have on, and decided it was time to head for morning magic class. He started out the class to get his materials...

Cress,
She
had a big slice of banana bread, delicious stuff! She didn't like bread made form eggs, cause she would consider it cannibalism.... Wolves also made her uneasy... She nibed and pecked on it like a parakeet, before downing the rest with a large bite. She then turned into a griffin and flew casually out the window, and then decided to walk the rest of the way...

Kai,
He had gotten soapey water over the floor, it was pretty slipery... He scrubbed it with one of the fancy school towels slowly, not really helping the cause, just causing more bubbles to erupt..
✁✁
Oh! Look at the time!

✃✃

Check Out My DA!!
Ι Love Randoм Тradeѕ~
☾☽
Time

Postby Hirpadurp » Sun May 31, 2015 8:51 am

Neoma had found her way into the cooking supplies in prongfox form. She had stolen the bottle of lemon juice and was now drinking it in human form.

River had not eaten yet again, one of the pros of being part statue I guess. She was currently spinning two feet off the ground, her pearl floating beside her.
тнαик уσυ,
ι'ℓℓ ѕαу GØØÐB¥E soon,
тнσυgн ιтѕ тнє end σf тнє ₩ØƦŁÐ,
ÐØ₦Ŧ BŁλME yourselfиσω,
αи∂ ιf ιт'ѕ true,
iωιℓℓ surround ¥ØU
αи∂ gινє life тσ α ₩ØƦŁÐ
тнαт'ѕ συя σωи....
Hirpadurp

Postby scarlett » Sun May 31, 2015 3:45 pm

Jay

When Jay reached his dorm, he gently swung the door open and stepped inside. Instantly, he heard a strange scrubbing sound coming from the bathroom. The tiny blue wings behind his ears beginning to flare, Jay cautiously walked over to the bathroom door, the scrubbing sound becoming louder.
You know what, Jay thought, wrinkling his nose, I'll just get a mint.
Nodding to himself, he stepped over a few small potted plants and reached a small dresser with a drawer. He slid the drawer open and picked up a pack of mints. Jay opened the container and shook it, two small mints falling into the palm of his hand. He plopped the mints in his mouth and reached into the drawer once more, pulling out his schedule for today's classes. He studied the schedule then put it in his back pocket.
"I should go to Transformation class," Jay muttered to himself, his tiny wings twitching. He really needed to get his animal form under control better, and weirdly, he hadn't accidentally shifted into his animal form all morning. Just as he thought it, he shot a glance at a small mirror and jumped. Standing there was a griffin with ocean-blue and pale grey feathers, and a black streak of feathers across its face, making it look like it was wearing a mask of some sort. Jay relaxed in a heartbeat, realizing that he was in his animal form. "I shouldn't have thought about my animal form so soon," Jay said to himself with a hint of annoyance.
───────────────────────
scarlett

Postby Hirpadurp » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:37 pm

You have telepathy, I can sense it! River psychically told Jay, Your thoughts are a lot stronger than others! Oh, and about your animal form... you'll get used to switching back and forth!

(River you nosey otterling you!)
тнαик уσυ,
ι'ℓℓ ѕαу GØØÐB¥E soon,
ÐØ₦Ŧ BŁλME yourselfиσω,
αи∂ ιf ιт'ѕ true,
iωιℓℓ surround ¥ØU
αи∂ gινє life тσ α ₩ØƦŁÐ
тнαт'ѕ συя σωи....
Hirpadurp

Postby scarlett » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:07 pm

Jay

Jay jumped, still in his animal form.
Wait, I have telepathy? he thought, puzzled. I only thought I had the ability to read minds, let alone talk to others through their mind. Jay looked down at the floor, not caring if he was still a griffin.
"This changes a lot of things," he muttered to himself.
───────────────────────
scarlett

Postby Hirpadurp » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:39 pm

For your information, telepathy is the ability to read minds, River informed Jay, twirling her pearl in the air and gazing at something far off.
тнαик уσυ,
ι'ℓℓ ѕαу GØØÐB¥E soon,
ÐØ₦Ŧ BŁλME yourselfиσω,
αи∂ ιf ιт'ѕ true,
iωιℓℓ surround ¥ØU
αи∂ gινє life тσ α ₩ØƦŁÐ
тнαт'ѕ συя σωи....
Hirpadurp

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore-Based RP's