The Griffins of Eldemore {Open & Accepting}

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Re: The Griffins of Eldemore {Open & Accepting}

Postby Delphox » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:04 am

Dream

"Eating a fish." She replied, thinking the bear might have got it because she left it behind. She sat down, not the best at talking to others, considering she was usually on her own.
Delphox

Postby scarlett » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:19 am

Essix

Essix's stomach growled at the thought of eating a freshly caught fish. He bristled when he thought that his stomach wouldn't be growling if that bear hadn't shown up. He stood up.
"Well, since both of our well-earned prey is probably gone, want to come hunting with me? Two is better than one, you know."
scarlett | she/her | intp | capricorn | poet | chicken smoothie
───────────────────────
scarlett

Postby Delphox » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:58 pm

Dream

She nodded. "Sure. I'm quite hungry myself." She said truthfully, yet didn't spread her wings, since she couldn't fly until it was healed or got fixed up.
Delphox

Postby scarlett » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:27 pm

Essix

Essix nodded before padding off into the undergrowth, his beak open for any scent of prey. He stood straight when he caught a whiff of squirrel. He peered through some bushes and saw the squirrel, scuttling along the root of a massive tree.
───────────────────────
scarlett

Postby Delphox » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:19 pm

Dream

Seeing what he was looking at, she started stalking around the tree.
'This is for him, not me.' She thought as she kept quiet, crouching around in the shadows so she wasn't seen, thanks to her feathers.
Delphox

Postby scarlett » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:58 am

Essix

Essix's mouth watered at the thought of biting into the warm flesh of his prey. He circled the clearing, making sure to pounce and land next to the tree so the squirrel wouldn't have a chance to get away. He must have not been paying too much attention, for when he leaped to make the killing blow, he landed unevenly, making him stumble. The squirrel squeaked in alarm and dashed toward the other side of the clearing, where Essix saw black feathers hiding in the undergrowth.
"Dream!" he called out, "it's heading straight towards you!"
───────────────────────
scarlett

Postby Delphox » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:11 pm

Dream

She snapped her head up quickly and watched it run. She then pounced, catching the critter off guard, allowing her to sink her talons into it's small body. She picked it up before setting it in front of Essix, knowing it was for him and not her.
Delphox

Postby scarlett » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:30 pm

Essix

Essex ran over to Dream and saw her carrying the squirrel in her beak. He watched her place it at his talons.
"What are you doing?" he asked Dream. "This is your prey; you made the killing blow."
───────────────────────
scarlett

Postby Delphox » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:49 pm

Dream

"Yes- But you have it. I believe you haven't eaten yet." She replied, backing up a bit before sitting down silently.
Delphox

Postby scarlett » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:02 pm

Essix

Essix cocked his head before shrugging. "If you say so," he muttered, leaning down and sinking the sharp tip of his beak into the squirrel. He closed his eyes, relishing the warm flesh before taking another mouthful. He then leaned back up and pushed the rest toward Dream, even though he wanted to eat more.
No, he thought, you would be dead if it weren't for Dream. She deserves this fresh-kill more than I do. Guilt prickled through him, making him feel sick to his stomach. He shouldn't have eaten so much; there's just about three mouthfuls left of that squirrel. Good thing the guilt made him loose his appetite.
"Now, you eat," Essix said, with a bit of a quiver in his voice. "After all, you killed it, and I don't want to be greedy and eat it all in front of your face."
───────────────────────
scarlett

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore-Based RP's