The Griffins of Eldemore {Open & Accepting}

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Re: The Griffins of Eldemore {Open & Accepting}

Postby Delphox » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:32 am

Dream

She looked down at the squirrel, then looked up at him. "You are very kind. Maybe you should go get something to eat from the lake behind us." She suggested with a smile.
Delphox

Postby Goblin » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:23 am

(Okay I forgot I had a character set up on here so do you mind if I just hop in at somepiont? Sorry about that)
Goblin

Postby scarlett » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:25 pm

Essix

Essix nodded, hiding the fact that he's terrible at catching fish. "Sure." He stood up and spread his silver wings. Essex suddenly realized that Dream would find out that he couldn't fish anyway, since she was probably going to watch him. Might as well make a sarcastic comment about yourself. "You want to come and watch me fail at fishing?" he asked, smiling as he imagined himself falling into the lake as he reached down to scoop up a fish.
scarlett | she/her | intp | capricorn | poet | chicken smoothie
───────────────────────
scarlett

Postby Delphox » Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:08 am

Rayy_Kitsune wrote:(Okay I forgot I had a character set up on here so do you mind if I just hop in at somepiont? Sorry about that)

Sure, and it's okay.))

Dream

She giggled, yet smiled lightly. "Sure. I can help you catch some." She said, walking toward the little river.
Delphox

Postby Goblin » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:56 am

Scarlet

The bright red griffin watches as a large catfish swims in front of the rock she's perked on, just out of reach. I'm kinda hungry but is it worth getting wet... Suddenly there's a splash as she dives into the cold water grabbing for the fish, which she quickly pulls back to the rock between her talons and squawks triuphatly. As soon as the fish is out of the water it flails slipping from her grip falling back into the water and swimming away with the rest of the fish, leaving a very disappointed griffin staring after it, now soaking wet.
Goblin

Postby scarlett » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:45 pm

Essix

Essix followed Dream toward a small river that was connected to the nearby lake. When the river came into sight, he walked up to the bank and dipped his beak in the cold water, drinking as much as he could. The water was refreshing; it certainly rehydrated him after traveling and fighting that bear. He lifted his head and turned to Dream. "So, how do you catch fish?"
───────────────────────
scarlett

Postby Delphox » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:30 pm

Dream

She smiled. "Talons." She said, "like this." She looked down at the water. The glistening of a salmon's scales caught her attention, and she thrusted her paw downward. Snatching the fish, she threw it out and caught it with her beak. "Think you can do it?"
Delphox

Postby scarlett » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:00 pm

Essix

Essix watched with interest. "Seems simple enough." His eyes scanned the water until fish scales shimmered in the corner of his eye. Essix's attention turned to fish, which was a small bass, and his eyes narrowed with hunger. He lowered his sharp talons toward the surface of the water, still keeping his eyes on the bass. As the fish darted in front of him, his talons flashed into the water and he felt something in his paw. Quickly lifting his paw, he found the bass squirming in his grasp. "Yes!" he exclaimed, his eyes shining with pride. He was so caught up with his first catch that he did not notice that his forepaws were slipping into the river. Not paying attention, he turned to walk back to Dream when suddenly, he slipped on the smooth pebbles dotting the bank and plunged into the shallow river. The fish was wrenched from his beak, and Essix could feel it squirming out of his grip. The bass quickly swam away, leaving a thin stream of red water as it swam. Essix stood, his feathers soaking wet, his tail drooping behind him in the flowing river. When expecting to burst with rage, his eyes narrowed his determination. "Challenge accepted," he growled under his breath, a smirk on his face.
───────────────────────
scarlett

Postby Delphox » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:42 am

Dream

She sat by the river bank, watching the little bass. She looked back at Essix to see what he would do, tail twitching slightly.
Delphox

Postby scarlett » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:47 pm

Essix

Essix leaped after the fish, which was quickly darting through the water, the current giving it a burst of speed; but the griffin was faster. He spread his wings and flew into the air, flying just above the water so he could get a glimpse of his prey. The breeze felt great after being soaked to his skin, and the sunshine warming him back up made him feel better. Essix spotted the bass in a few heartbeats, not noticing that its death was coming up shortly. He licked his beak as he spread his talons outward toward the fish. Essex swiftly dove down and caught the bass in both his paws, quickly shaking the life out of it so it wouldn't escape again.
───────────────────────
scarlett

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore-Based RP's