The Griffins of Eldemore {Open & Accepting}

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Re: The Griffins of Eldemore {Open & Accepting}

Postby Delphox » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:26 am

Dream

"That was really good," She said, "Next time hold it tightly. And pay attention." She said with a small chuckle.
Delphox

Postby scarlett » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:08 pm

Essix

Essix smirked as he waded his way out of the water. He shook himself, sending a shower of water droplets in all directions. He looked down at his catch and saw how big the fish was. Strange, it looked smaller in the water. Essix rolled his eyes at himself. Enough worrying for the day. The fish is big enough for both of us to share. He lifted a forepaw and carefully sliced the fish down the middle, making sure both sides were even. Essix picked up one half and dropped it in front of Dream. "For you," he said, "and don't try refusing; I'm not eating this whole thing with you here."
scarlett | she/her | intp | capricorn | poet | chicken smoothie
───────────────────────
scarlett

Postby Delphox » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:02 am

Dream

She rolled her eyes. "Alright, then." She said as she began to eat it. She licked the blood off her beak and sat down, staring at the leftover bones.
Delphox

Postby scarlett » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:36 pm

Essix

Essix bent down and tore into his half of the bass, quickly eating it in a few mouthfuls. He sat back up, licking blood from his beak, and looked over at Dream, who had finished her share of the prey as well.
───────────────────────
scarlett

Postby Delphox » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:27 pm

Dream

"Well that was a nice meal." She said, then sighed, looking over at her torn wing. She pinned it back to her sighed. At least my other wing is okay. Wouldn't be nice if they both were ripped. She thought, staring at the grass silently.
Delphox

Postby scarlett » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:27 am

Essix

Essix couldn't help but stare a little at Dream's torn wing and wince; by the looks of it, her wing wouldn't be healing any time soon. "Are you sure you're okay?" he asked, a tinge of uncertainty in his voice. "your wing is looking worse than before." He cast a quick glance at the flowing river and his face brightened as an idea popped into his head.
"How about you stick your wounded wing in the water for a little while?" he suggested, gesturing to the calm, flowing water. "It'll numb the pain and help stop the bleeding, because uhh... you're leaving a teeny-tiny trail of blood wherever you go. Wouldn't want to attract another bear, right?" He tried to sound charming, but faltered a little.

(( I'm thinking of creating another character. Is that okay with you? ))
───────────────────────
scarlett

Postby Delphox » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:06 pm

(Yes, It's fine with me ^^)
Dream

She nodded, smirking slightly a bit as she notice he was trying to sound charming. She walked to the water and laid down, putting her wing in the water slowly. She winced a bit, a pain shock going up her wing before she got used to it.
Delphox

Postby scarlett » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:35 pm

Essix

Essix trotted over next to Dream and saw some blood seeping out the wound on her wing and mixing with the current. He smiled; this reminded him of when he ran around with his two little sisters, getting into trouble and playing pranks on each other and getting hurt. A memory popped into his head. His littlest sister had hurt her wing by crashing into a thorn bush when learning how to fly, and he helped her stick her injured wing into a small river to help numb the pain, just like how Dream was doing it right now. He chuckled to himself, remembering his litter sisters caring for him while he was suffering from a panic attack, and how they still looked at him as their hero. But they're gone now. He looked down at his front talons, noticing a tear dropping down from his face and landing in the grass. Essix quickly wiped his face with his paw and looked up abruptly, hoping Dream didn't notice.

(( I post the form for my new character below, if you don't mind ))
───────────────────────
scarlett

Postby scarlett » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:46 pm

Name~
Ender

Gender~
Male

Personality~
Ender is a mysterious trickster with a dark outlook on life. The death of his one and only brother at the talons of another griffin drove him to hate any other member of his species; sometimes he says that he hates himself for being a griffin because he thinks they are all self-absorbed and want to watch the world burn. His cold heart can never be thawed with kindness or generosity; only with the bloodshed of his own kind.

Griffin Species~
Lion Pride Griffin

Abilities (If They Have Any)~
No abilities whatsoever

Crush~
N/A

Mate~
N/A

Siblings~
He had an older brother, who was mistaken for a small bird by another griffin and was slaughtered in front of his own eyes. Ender now walks the world alone.

Appearance~
───────────────────────
scarlett

Postby Delphox » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:08 pm

Stiles Stilinski wrote:
Name~
Ender

Gender~
Male

Personality~
Ender is a mysterious trickster with a dark outlook on life. The death of his one and only brother at the talons of another griffin drove him to hate any other member of his species; sometimes he says that he hates himself for being a griffin because he thinks they are all self-absorbed and want to watch the world burn. His cold heart can never be thawed with kindness or generosity; only with the bloodshed of his own kind.

Griffin Species~
Lion Pride Griffin

Abilities (If They Have Any)~
No abilities whatsoever

Crush~
N/A

Mate~
N/A

Siblings~
He had an older brother, who was mistaken for a small bird by another griffin and was slaughtered in front of his own eyes. Ender now walks the world alone.

Appearance~

Accepted. I shall also add another character.))

Dream

She looked at him for a moment, since she saw him wipe his eye with his paw in the corner of her eyes, yet looked back at the water, since she didn't notice anything else. "My mother used to heal my wounds with herbs when I was young..." She thought aloud, watching the blood and the water mix together.
Delphox

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore-Based RP's