The Griffins of Eldemore {Open & Accepting}

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Re: The Griffins of Eldemore {Open & Accepting}

Postby Delphox » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:34 pm

Dream

She breathed, then smiled. She reached out and grabbed some with her talons, picking them one by one, hoping there were no more snakes. "The juices from these can help heal some wounds." She said after picking them.

Venatrix

She appeared infront of him, face to face with the other griffin. Her eye narrowed slightly, as she didn't like being watched, and she didn't like watching others run away. She stared, not saying anything as she flapped her wings, staying in the air as she scanned him for anything, and also wary of him attacking again.
Delphox

Postby scarlett » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:35 pm

Essix
Essix took some leaves as well and chewed them up into a poultice. The leaves were awfully bitter on his tongue; it almost made him gag. He spat the poultice on his talons. "It might seem a little gross," he said, "but I think it will help prevent your wing from infection."

Ender
Ender's heart was about to pound out of his chest. He silently hovered in the air, a few wingspans away from the other griffin. His talons twitched as if they wanted to tear flesh from bone, but his mind knew better than to just attack again with no plan. Ender stayed silent and still, his wings beating powerfully behind him.
Last edited by scarlett on Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scarlett | she/her | intp | capricorn | poet | chicken smoothie
───────────────────────
scarlett

Postby Delphox » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:05 pm

Dream

She nodded slightly, spreading out her wounded wing.

Venatrix

"Were you watching me?" She suddenly asked, her eyes narrowing, not letting her guard down. Her wings beat against the wind, and the wind slipped through the dream catcher.
Delphox

Postby scarlett » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:29 pm

Essix
Essix watched Dream spread the poultice on her injury, and thought for a moment about his day; attacked by a grizzly, making a new friend, almost being killed by a snake, and falling in the river. What a day.

Ender
Ender narrowed his eyes; this had to be some sort of trick to let his guard down. He let out an irritated sigh. Might as well answer. "I heard a screech from nearly a mile away, and let's just say my curiosity got the better of me."
───────────────────────
scarlett

Postby Delphox » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:04 am

Dream

Sighing, she pinned her wound back to her side when she was finished and looked at him. "Well, what now?" She asked, keeping her spread an inch away from her so she didn't get the gel on herself.

Venatrix

"Fair enough..." She replied, turning and flying away like a bullet. She went back to the river and landed silently by the edge, pinning her wings back to her side and looking at her reflection. I.. did nothing. She started to repeat those words in her head, then whispered to herself, "Traitor."
Delphox

Postby scarlett » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:30 pm

Essix
Essix stared down at his talons. "I don't know." His ears suddenly perked up when he heard the sound of wingbeats not far away. Sounds like another griffin, Essix thought, digging his talons into the ground. "Did you hear that?" He whispered to Dream.

Ender
Ender couldn't handle the amount of curiosity he was feeling. "Wait!" he called to the other griffin, zipping through the air to catch up to her. Ender wanted to know a little more about this stranger. A few questions wouldn't hurt, right?
───────────────────────
scarlett

Postby Delphox » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:59 am

Dream

Dream looked around. "I did, but I'm not sure where it is." She replied, looking around some more.

Venatrix

She looked back up at the male, wings slowly spreading out just in case. Her red eyes watched as his silhouette got closer, until she could see his features.
Delphox

Postby DreameaterK » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:47 pm

Hello, I would love to join this RP. It looks amazing!

Name~ Maralynn (nickname is Mar)
Gender~ Female
Personality~ Mar is very timid when she first meets someone. However, once she knows you she becomes very outgoing and loves to sneak up on others. She is very childlike in behavior. When young, she ran away from home because she was the runt in their family and was bullied, a lot.
Griffin Species~ House Tangara Griffin.
Abilities (If They Have Any)~ Nope, she is just super sneaky.
Crush~ N/A yet.
Mate~ None
Siblings~ 4 older siblings. Will not be added to the rp.
Appearance~
(She is smaller than most griffins.)
Image 2D is amazing! Gif was found here
DreameaterK

Postby Delphox » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:41 pm

DreameaterK wrote:Hello, I would love to join this RP. It looks amazing!

Name~ Maralynn (nickname is Mar)
Gender~ Female
Personality~ Mar is very timid when she first meets someone. However, once she knows you she becomes very outgoing and loves to sneak up on others. She is very childlike in behavior. When young, she ran away from home because she was the runt in their family and was bullied, a lot.
Griffin Species~ House Tangara Griffin.
Abilities (If They Have Any)~ Nope, she is just super sneaky.
Crush~ N/A yet.
Mate~ None
Siblings~ 4 older siblings. Will not be added to the rp.
Appearance~
(She is smaller than most griffins.)

Sorry, this RP kind of died out ^^'))
Delphox

Previous

Return to Eldemore-Based RP's