Nothing Is Ever As It Seems - Open!

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Re: Nothing Is Ever As It Seems - Open!

Postby Caster_HD » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:15 am

Ikki/Golden Liger-Outside/-

The Golden Liger stretched out in front of Ikki, a wondrous site the building was.The crumpled Invite was still shoved in her pocket clenched tightly in her hand as she starred at the mass of people inside shuffling around.
"Better late then never, right Eon?" Reaching out with her free hand she stroked the red-horned head of her Prong-Fox a small smile slipping onto her Elvian Features.
Eon stuck close by sensing his Bonds nervous aura about going inside.
"Think we could just get away with standing around out here?" Her question was of course unanswered save from a small snort from the dog like creature who padded on ahead of her towards the front doors.
Sighing she followed with heavy footsteps knowing he was right about needing to go in, she had been invited after all so why not appreciate the party? But there was still a question of why she had been invited, she had never realized this place had been in the city she'd lived most of her life nor did she knew the person who had signed the parchment. Pulling back her hood her Silvery locks of hair flowed down her back as she made herself more presentably. Aysha, her guardian would of told her that her looks did her well enouph but she went to extra step tonight to even wear a black gown that fit her figure snugly, decorated with small silver gems near the end that looked like small stars. 'Here we go...Hope I'm not overdressed', she thought to herself beginning up the couple steps to the door.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby Prince Mal » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:00 am

The avian looked around confused as more and more creatures were pulled into their unnatural sleep, which sent a strange whisper through the crowd. The shuffling of feet seemed to echo even in the noisy, stuffy room which caused the nervous young man to break into a cold sweat. He had formed some sort of barrier around himself with the sleeping griffin at his feet and the small rune who just let out her first yawn of the night. Shifting on his feet, Aimo patted Emelyn on her head. Adrenaline was starting to get to him, and he would make fight or flight quite literal.

He didn't realize he started walking until he ran into a human and their rune dragon and started apologizing like mad. Maybe he was trying to find Tyrik, maybe he was just trying to get out, go find an inn, sleep. Sleep this whole day out of existence. He wasn't surrounded by strangers, of course not, he was out in the mountains enjoying the air, or maybe he was in a huge forest with no end, flora and fauna the only thing visible, and absolutely no civilization in sight.

But that would be soul-crushingly lonely, wouldn't it?

A sleepy Kita nearly fell off her avian friend's shoulder as his walking speed went from slow to a very brisk pace. Aimo was frantically stretching his wings, occasionally bumping into another guest. The two ended up near the doors again, Kita falling completely asleep about halfway through the journey.

He had left Emelyn on her own, but he... he had to get out. When the idea that Aimo was now stranded in a sea of strangers without his bond, he started to sway ever so slightly. He messed up. There wasn't any going back to her now, he just couldn't bring himself to do it. He didn't even think he could walk anymore. When he was in there, when Emelyn was alert, he was enjoying himself, as short-lived as it was. He was having fun. He could do normal things like talk and laugh, he even wanted to tell a story or two.

This was going to end up being quite the story, too. Aimo would have laughed at himself for being like this, "Wow, you left your bond in the middle of a crowd of possible thieves and pirates? And while she was asleep? Clearly you are an experienced avian," if he wasn't preoccupied with trying not to faint.

{Kita and Emelyn: Asleep, Emelyn is still in the main area.
Aimo: Not currently interacting with anyone, near entrance w/ Kita}
Prince Mal

Postby Kalo » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:56 am

When Tyrik looked back up, both Ebony and Aimo had disappeared. Zeru was snoring contentedly, and everything seemed normal, despite it feeling a bit... off. He sighed. What was he going to do about it, anyways? It wasn't as if there was anything wrong with Zeru taking a nap... in the middle of the Golden Lion during the gala. For lack of anything better to do, Tyrik decided to start walking around. Maybe find some answers, or Aimo. As bad as he felt about leaving Zeru, the griffin could handle himself, and it wasn't as if standing around would do him any good.
He had taken all but ten steps when a mighty roar echoed through the foyer. A bright golden glow lit behind the stained glass, casting bright rainbow reflections all throughout the room. Some people screamed, some did nothing, others laughed, then things returned to normal. Only a slight unease lingered. Perhaps this was a normal occurrence in Alabaster City -- after all, it was well known for its famous ivory drakes and their dragoons. Or maybe people simply didn't want to admit that anything was wrong. And while Tyrik didn't like any of this one bit, his curiosity was piqued. He wasn't going anywhere -- not until he figured out what was going on here. Bearing that in mind, he set off again through the crowd, holding his wings tight to his back, hoping for an answer.

{Tyrik - Inside - Open}
{Zeru - Inside - Sleeping in the middle of the floor somewhere}
Trading wrote:
Looking For:
ImageBaublesImage
Missing Pets (Wishlist)
(Willing to Overpay!)

Have:
Monthly Swaps
Event Swaps
Past Event Trades
And More! Check out my trading groups!