Nothing Is Ever As It Seems - Open!

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Re: Nothing Is Ever As It Seems - Open!

Postby Kalo » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:11 pm

Instantaneously, Tyrik felt overwhelmed and underdressed. He hadn’t really thought of attire when he’d received the invitation -- not that he really had any options. He was still trying to acclimate to the crowd when a snarl made him freeze. Looking down he saw Zeru sitting perfectly still with his ears pricked forward, eyeing warily a small brown prong fox. The fox was growling with bristled fur, eyeing the griffin with clear dislike.
    “Asetin stop that!” Hm? Who was -- oh, of course. The prong fox. Though Zeru didn’t waver, Tyrik turned his attention to whoever had spoken. A girl, taller than others but still small to an Avian, was looking at him as if she meant to say something with her mouth slightly open. A scarf was wrapped around her neck and dark hair fell over her eye. The one still visible gazed up with fear… or was it wonder? It was hard to be sure. Tyrik didn’t blame her for either, though, considering the imposing vibe Avians often gave off. With primitive dark eyes, talons, and feathers all over his body -- not to mention the wings and large griffon bond -- he most likely gave that off as well, regardless of how much he despised it. Before he could say anything, though, Aimo spoke up, much to Ty’s surprise. The Avian spoke with hardly a stutter, and he was the first to say anything at all.
    "O-oh dear... I'm terribly sorry. Have we got in the way?" he asked, continuing, "Is... is this little guy's name Asetin? Such a handsome name. Ah, my griffin, the purple lady over there, her name is ah... Emelyn. She's really rather sweet but she doesn't like to show it."
    A small smile slid over Tyrik’s lips. It was a nice change to see Aimo this way. Oh, and he should probably say something too, right? Whoops.
    “I’m Tyrik,” he said suddenly, instantly regretting it and wanting to smack himself in the forehead. He couldn’t very well stop now, though. “And this is Zeru. Don’t worry about him, I’ll make sure he leaves Asetin alone.”
    Held to habits, he found his hand rubbing the back of his neck, just as it always did when he got into awkward situations such as this. Which, unfortunately, was fairly often. Pulling his hand away he put it on Zeru’s back in a silent gesture for him to sit down. The griffin complied, sitting slowly while still staring wide-eyed at Asetin. He seemed more curious than anything else at this point. Hopefully things would stay that way. Then, remembering his manners, Tyrik held his hand out in greeting to the Asetin’s companion, glancing briefly at the glowering prong fox before turning back to the girl.
    “Sorry about that,” he said, trying a small, embarrassed smile. Okay, time to stop talking before he said anything stupid. If he'd managed not to do so already.

[Tags:: SkieNight, Asetin; Prince Mal, Emelyn
Trading wrote:
Looking For:
ImageBaublesImage
Missing Pets (Wishlist)
(Willing to Overpay!)

Have:
Monthly Swaps
Event Swaps
Past Event Trades
And More! Check out my trading groups!
Meet the Kalo wrote:
Hey there, I'm Kalo!
I'm a super awkward fangirl
who prefers fictional worlds
to the real one. I have a weird
penchant for giant robot
smack-downs (Transformers,
Pacific Rim, Bionicle... you get
my drift), not to mention superheroes.
You can throw Marvel or DC at me --
I love them both (but I'm
seriously way too excited for
Spiderman: Homecoming).
And while I'm usually terrible at
striking up random conversations,
I can rant about my favorite
fandoms for days on end.
Feel free to send me a PM about
anything. I'd be more than willing
to chat!
You can also find me on:
ChickenSmoothie
Charahub
PaigeeWorld
XBox (RoboSmackdown)
Currently Reading wrote:Jerk: California

Currently Watching wrote:Transformers: Robots in Disguise

Currently Listening To wrote:Various Movie and Game Scores

Currently Playing wrote:Overwatch
Destiny
Kalo

Postby Tundra » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:21 am

Everything seemed to be going quite swell, the people talking, chattering, eating...even fighting in some places. Fights though didn't last long, quite often they were just a show of power, or strength towards one another. And, more often then not, the two fighting knew each other outside of this extravagant event. A few in a corner were going at each other with daggers, the slice of the blade though the air creating little wind gusts. They kept at it until one finally nicked the cheek of the opponent and the whole fight stopped. They chuckled and patted each others back in a merry happy way. Nothing to see there really.

A liger and a rather small sized griffin were rolling around on the floor in a mock fight, to entertain the crowds. The griffin would snap its beak inches away from the ligers fur and vice versa. It looked real, other then the lack of blood a fight like this would usually pertain. They were well trained it seemed, seeming to know exactly when to stop. They both rolled to their paws/talons and gave a bow to their audience. Not everyone was interested, but it did bring the beggar some cash. It seemed the whole thing was put on by a lowly beggar. Amazing the complete cultural diversity that this party had in it.

This was swell, everything according to plan. No one even noticed the runic symbol that adorned the floor. It just looked like part of the stone work. It was a simple color that blended well with the tile, but soon it wouldn't be. It would be a guiding light to wards the future! Or so this is what Torvald was glad was going to happen. He smiled up top the balcony, his form hidden under the robes he that had been so graciously 'given' to him by its predecessor, Ancients rest his soul. He smiled again, his hands coming together as he began a very light chat. Things were about, to get fun.

Meanwhile, a playful rune continuously flapped around the room making new friends. Or, so this rune thought, its chirps heard every time it froze a glass of wine, or frosted someones cake. The grunts and growls of the people said otherwise. Pyry was just a joyful little creature in the hassle of everything, his bonded partner seeming to be keeping his distance from the little rune. Though, it did not care, it knew Kuar cared for him, he could feel it. So again he landed on someones head this time, Tyrik it was. He happened to show up just as Tyrik said his name. Pyry took this as a sign of friendship and chirped loudly as though trying to say its name. He would stay with this avian for a few, they were friends right? Friends find fun usually yes?

Some people not far off were talking about one of the paintings they had looked at "you really think an ancient would really bond with a half-blood? For that matter would they protect such a thing? I doubt it" This person was obviously a noble, the other near her not so much, but still high class "The words beneath though say otherwise" The woman's face scrunched before speaking "Paintings can be faked, or, for all you know whoever made it was just trying to cause a commotion. Those creatures are filth..especially Avian crosses" The male who she had been walking with finally after some thought spoke. "Its just a Legend, but there is a story in the old books speaking of an Ancient bonded to a child with two colored eyes, but its just a story right? " She looked at the man in disdain and waved her hand, walking off. It was obvious she wasn't interested in his thought process. He stood there for a few shocked, before shrugging and walking off, finding some other person to speak to.

Kuar remained away from the main brunt of the crowd, his neck hairs standing on end the moment he had entered the room. But, he couldn't place his fingers on it. He watched the people go about the whole thing as though nothing was up, not concerned that he could see Pyry was causing trouble as always. Khalid, who was sitting silently at Kuar's side looked over at the Avians who had just arrived. He looked to Kuar and chirped, drawing Kuar's attention to the others. "They are Avians Khalid,a race that commonly bonds to your kind. Not widely liked though due..to..events long before their time" Kuar seemed to get a little saddened at his words. "None should be punished for the actions of the past". The rune on Kuar's shoulder gave off a slight glow, as a almost silent whisper slipped though "Not everyone's past is forgivable"

Kuar's eyes narrowed and he huffed, seeming frustrated at nothing now. Khalid turned his head at Kuar, before finally nodding, understanding Kuar had a past deeper that even the griffin could grasp. He was the first human after all Khalid had ever met that was older then him, and his parents combined. Finally satisfied, the griffin returned to guarding Kuar, who returned to watching the crowd.
Always Hoarding Griffins
Art best viewed on Mozilla
Tundra

Postby SkieNight » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:36 am

First a strange man with his pesky rune, then a menacing drake, and now two Avians, Ebony's night had been filled with strange and colorful characters and frankly the half-born was done. She tugged at the teal scarf around her neck- was his hot in here or just her? -and shifted back and forth as she looked between the two bird-like people that stood over her. Say something... say something... But before she could force herself to even open her mouth the smaller of the two Avians was talking, babbling on about this and that.

Ebony glanced at the fox at her side. Asetin's fur was still bristling, but his golden eyes were glowing with a new curiosity as he stared up at the large people. The half-Elvian tried not to roll her eyes at her canine companion. How did I get stuck with his idiot? She thought with a huff. Her thoughts and attention were drawn to the second Avian who introduced himself as Tyrik. Great, it looked like she would have to introduce herself too. And here she had been hoping to slide under the radar. Her eyes darted to the fox again. "If anything happens to him, he was asking for it." She said dryly. She was about to say more when an all too familiar rune landed on the Tyrik's head.

Nitor, who was still buried in Ebony's hair, let out a small squeak, and nipped the Elvian's ear. The half-born swatted the small green rune away from her ear and let her gaze drop to the Tyrik, who was now holding out a hand. She did her best to ignore the other rune, praying he stayed on the Avain's head. She didn't need her identity to be reviled in a room full of people, some of which would probably try to kill her if they found out what she was. "You- please don't apologize." She mumbled, taking his hand tentatively and pulling away as quickly as possible. "I'm Ebony. You've already met Asetin," the fox gave a small yip. "And this is Nitor." The small, green rune burred itself deeper into Ebony's hair. "I should be the one to apologize," the words were heavy on her tongue. If only Asetin could talk, then she wouldn't have to be the one to pick up after the fox or talk to strangers and apologize to them. "S-sorry for the trouble he caused you."

The girl shifted from one foot to another. Her eyes drifted from the two men before her, to the crowd that surrounded them. She hadn't realized just how many people there were. Her stomach twisted and blood bubbled. She needed to get out of here, this was such a bad idea. Why did I even come? She felt more out of place than ever, as if there was a large light following her around. She wasn't dressed for this. She wasn't a party kind of person. Ebony tugged at the scarf around her neck, but made no move to remove it. She had made the mistake of wearing one of her lower cut tops, which meant that her neck and collar bone were exposed and so were the not-so-faint spots that hinted at what her bicolored eyes confirmed. "Do you happen to know what this Gala is being held for?" She finally asked, eyeing the Avians was a look that was more curiosity of the subject than distrust. She opened her mouth then closed it again. There was nothing else to say, there was no excuse. She didn't really know what she was doing here or why she was even invited. Only that she decided to attend on a whim. I'm never coming back to Alabaster ever again.

{Tagged: Aimo - Prince Mal; Tyrik - Kalo; Pyry - Tundra}
SkieNight

Postby Iridescesara » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:13 pm

Pandorum was swept away in amazement at the inside of the gala; at her first glance she'd assumed it was a posh affair, stuffed with aristocrats and politicians and the like, but now she could see it was nothing of the sort. People from every walk of life were here, intermingling, talking, eating, laughing together. It was unreal, to see the common man fraternizing with the noble born. Her silken white ears were pricked at attention atop her snow-haired head, wide golden eyes open and glazed as they tried to take in everything around her.
A cold wet nose buried itself into her limp hand, and she smiled slightly, giving Admetrix a scratch behind her spotted ear. The dire wolf huffed a low growl and padded forward, causing some people to jump as she brushed past them. Their eyes were caught on her; she was a beautiful specimen of her species, white furred and decorated in dark leopard spots, complete with a sweeping tail double the length of a typical direwolf and a grace that rivaled sea servals. Pandorum smirked--the dire loved the attention--and followed, wandering slowly through the crowd, eyes up and looking briefly at each person she passed. She caught sight of a food table on the other side of the room and swiftly changed course, stomach growling as forcefully as it had before. On her way to the delectables laid out before her, a dragoon caught her eye; likely due to the glimmer of her intricate armour. Pandorum faltered mid-stride, caught off-guard by the woman; the last time she'd seen a dragoon it wasn't on good terms.
Their eyes locked, and Pandorum cursed inwardly. She couldn't be more vibrantly visible; so far as she could see, she was the only white-furred wolfkin in the place, and was looking straight at the dragoon warrior.
Her tail twitched in an anxious fidgeting motion, and she reached her hand out, subconsciously searching, searching...ah, there. Admetrix was there suddenly, pressing into her side and arching her head up to nuzzle her arm. Pandorum sighed in a sizable whoosh of breath.
Well...why not? she thought, glancing down at her direwolf bond. May as well say hi now that we've stared like a fool.
She moved over to the dragoon, looking up from her petite posture and offering what she hoped was a friendly smile.
"Hello," she said. "I'm Pandorum. This is Admetrix." The dire sat and thumped her large tail before huffing a greeting.

Tags: Mei - Kaidan Alenko

Postby revenant » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:49 am

Mei idly scanned the crowd from where she stood off to the side. There were a great many interesting characters present, if one only had the time to stop and watch. She'd become more comfortable there, though she was still alone, and had settled in to her routine of picking a person to watch, imagining who they might be and what they might do, before releasing the thoughts in favor of another, more interesting, guest. A habit gained from spotting potential criminals and meant for guard duty, it was one she nonetheless carried on into even the most social situations. She was even beginning to enjoy herself there, as foreign as that idea may have seemed to her as few as five minutes ago.
Mei's attention was drawn to one of several dire-bonded guests among the crowd, whose wolf sported a leopard-like pelt and the grace to match. The two made quite a pair, Mei noted; she'd never known many wolfkin, but one with white hair not from age but some genetic or magical anomaly seemed unusual, especially from Mei's human perspective. She watched the pair closely, observing how they moved together, how the dire seemed to comfort its wolfkin companion. Mei couldn't help but try to imagine how they would be in combat; though this wolfkin girl seemed jittery and nervous, she'd heard tell of how their kind was ferocious in combat, fighting as fiercely as a feral dog, refusing to fall until the enemy had. But Mei had never faced or fought beside one, and for all she knew, these rumors has no truth behind them.
Mei forced herself to not dwell on these thoughts. This was a celebration, not a battle. There was no need to evaluate everyone as a potential opponent. She was about to move on to watching someone else when she realized the wolfkin was watching her, too. Oh, no.
Mei's piercing dark eyes met the wolfkin's predatory golden ones and she stared for a moment, almost frozen. In the time it took for her and the dire to weave their way through the crowd, Mei had regained her composure, clasping her hands behind her back- it is unwise to rest one's hand on the hilt of a sword when meeting someone new, lest it be mistaken for aggression- and fell into a stance of one commanded to stand at ease. She forced what she hoped was a friendly smile on her face.
Mei politely inclined her head to both the wolfkin and her dire wolf once they had been introduced. Though few creatures had quite the sense of pride and nobility as a drake, it was wise to treat them with respect, and Mei had always held a sort of admiration for dires and ligers alike, for though in her mind they could never come close to the regal, fearsome drakes, they were strong and powerful in their own right.
With a smooth sliding of metal over metal as she moved, Mei offered a hand to Pandorum for a quick, firm shake.
"I'm Mei," She introduced herself, much more casually than she normally would, a feat that she inwardly congratulated herself on. She glanced up at the balcony where the mysterious figure stood, but when no announcement seemed forthcoming, she searched for a conversation topic. She was once again standing at ease, hands behind her, shoulders back. Her pauldrons were ornately decorated with rows of delicate golden wings, and she looked resplendent in her ceremonials, and she was getting better and better and concealing how awkward she felt.
"I hope we'll learn why we're here sooner rather than later," she murmured, half to herself. Mei kept curiously watching the person on the balcony, though she turned towards Pandorum to gauge her reaction. She'd been wondering if any of the other guests somehow knew more than she did, and here was her chance to find out.

Tags;; Pandorum & Admetrix - Iridescesara
╔═══════════════════╗
reyes
male, bi
trying for a complete collection
(11 pages left)
trade me wishlist stuff!!
also offering CS pets for eld
╚═══════════════════╝

revenant

Postby feming » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:50 am

Adila noticed him looking at her serval curiously, and couldn't help but feel a tiny bit of frustration. Everyone that she had been with always asked about her sea servals, and Adila had always explained. This time was no exception.
"I'm not a rogue or a thief," Adila began, knowing what to expect. Silver mewed as if agreeing with her, and jumped off her shoulder, but not before sweeping her tails across Adila's head.
Strands of black hair swept across her face, and Adilla brushed them aside before walking on to continue her story.
"I grew up in Silverport. My parents were merchants; they traded with the ships for goods to sell. It was a... good life.
But when I was 14, I went to stay with my aunt. She lived in another small town - I forgot the name of it - but she had a good place to live in. I went to the school there, gathered knowledge, and came back to Silverport, but..."
Adila's voice dropped. "My parents weren't at home. I searched for them everywhere-the stores, the forest. I never found them.'" A loud chime split the night air, and Adila nearly jumped in surprise, brushing against Val's shoulder.
"Sorry,"She immediately apologized. "I'm used to the bell, but I've never been this close to it."
Silver's tails were poofed, but she sauntered ahead as if nothing had happened. The buildings surrounding the streets were large and magnificent, and the windows were decorate with the most extravagant designs and colours.
The road seemed to stretch on through the darkness of the sky, until they reached an gate that seemed to melt in with the shadows.
"Obsidian..."Adila breathed, reaching out to touch the glossy black stone. The gold swirls inside were twisted in entrancing shapes, each one inlaid with care. Beyond the gate, a exotic flowers decorated the garden, and fountains bubbled merrily amid the tinkling laughter of a small stream .
Later a silhouette of two lions interlocked in battle. Made of smooth minerals, it seemed that the lions were so realistic that they seemed to come alive.
Adila soon arrived at a exquisitely carved gate, where another guard greeted them with a stern look
"Invitations, sir and ma'am." The solider rumbled, eyeing the sea serval warily.
Creatures on my hoard list are missing outcomes (after March 2016; list is a WIP)~
Foxalopes <3
feming

Postby Mathcat » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:05 pm

Val couldn't help but notice that Adila hadn't actually answered his question about the sea servals, However, given that she'd seemed decidedly touchy at the thought that he might suspect her of being up to no good, he decided not to press his luck. He was trying to think of some appropriately sympathetic response to her family situation when a loud chime broke his concentration.

"No harm done," he said to Adila, who had brushed against him. "If it weren't for Rocky's steadying influence, I'd probably be looking much like your sea serval." Silver, for the first time, looked more feline than canine. Bushed-out tails were especially striking on a creature that had more than one of them. Rocky, on the other hand, hadn't even twitched.

Val was only paying enough attention to his surroundings to make sure he could get back again. If the Golden Lion proved to be suitably spectacular, he'd take time to look around, but for now all he wanted to do was get inside. With a sigh, he handed over the invitation yet again when the gate guard asked for it. "I wish I'd thought to get a collar for Rocky, so he could wear the invitation around his neck and save me some trouble," he muttered to Adila while the guard was examining his invitation, though he was careful to keep his voice quiet enough that the guard wouldn't be able to hear him. The guard did not seem like he would appreciate the joke.
I'm not really here anymore, but I am still posting stories at https://archiveofourown.org/users/Mathcat2/pseuds/Mathcat2. I mainly write stories for Dragon Cave, MagiStream, and Forest of Mirrors, but I do have one Eldemore story.
Mathcat

Postby Kalo » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:03 pm

There was a sudden heavy weight on Tyrik's head, interrupting the girl, and he froze -- near literally -- as a loud chirp came from whatever it was. It was also very, very cold.
    "Hi there," he said with a smile, turning his eyes upward towards it while being careful not to move his head and knock it off balance.
    The girl, in the meantime, seemed none too pleased with the present situation. A small green rune sat on her shoulder, Tyrik now realized, which she swatted impatiently away. She mumbled something as she reluctantly took his hand, then introduced herself and her creatures.
    "It's nice to meet you, Ebony," he said politely. She seemed antsy as she continuously shifted her weight, and he understood fairly well how she was feeling. After all, an avian stuck out like a dire among sheep runes in places like this, and his height and feathers and wings most certainly didn't help. He pulled the feathered appendages tight to his back as excited partygoers jostled past, nearly knocking him off balance a few times.
    Zeru, on the other hand, deemed perfectly acclimated to the Gala's atmosphere. He'd always been much more of a social creature than his bond, and the griffin broke his stare at Asetin to take in the atmosphere. There were people and creatures everywhere, and it was a wonder that nothing important had been broken yet. Although, what with his, playful and oftentimes reckless antics, Zeru was bound to get into some sort of trouble. But until then, the gala would simply have to be enjoyed.
    "Do you happen to know what this Gala is being held for?" Ebony asked finally, looking back at Tyrik and Aimo after fidgeting with her scarf.
    "I've been wondering the same thing myself," Tyrik replied. The question had been rolling through his head all night. Devonair, the invitation... Who would invite him? And why?
    "Do you know, Aimo?" he asked, turning to the younger avian. As he did, something else caught his eye.
    A man, richly robed, stood at a balcony overlooking the extravagant venue. His face was impossible to see past the hood that overshadowed it. He gave off an imposing air, what with the expensive garbs and hidden identity, and he literally stood above everyone at the Gala. Could that be the mysterious Devonair, perhaps? With a shake of his head, Tyrik turned his gaze quickly back to Ebony (still being careful not to move his head to much for concern over whatever was on his head). He shouldn’t be letting his mind wander while he was having a conversation.
    [Tags: SkieNight, Ebony; Prince Mal, Aimo]
Trading wrote:
Looking For:
ImageBaublesImage
Missing Pets (Wishlist)
(Willing to Overpay!)

Have:
Monthly Swaps
Event Swaps
Past Event Trades
And More! Check out my trading groups!
Meet the Kalo wrote:
Hey there, I'm Kalo!
I'm a super awkward fangirl
who prefers fictional worlds
to the real one. I have a weird
penchant for giant robot
smack-downs (Transformers,
Pacific Rim, Bionicle... you get
my drift), not to mention superheroes.
You can throw Marvel or DC at me --
I love them both (but I'm
seriously way too excited for
Spiderman: Homecoming).
And while I'm usually terrible at
striking up random conversations,
I can rant about my favorite
fandoms for days on end.
Feel free to send me a PM about
anything. I'd be more than willing
to chat!
You can also find me on:
ChickenSmoothie
Charahub
PaigeeWorld
XBox (RoboSmackdown)
Currently Reading wrote:Jerk: California

Currently Watching wrote:Transformers: Robots in Disguise

Currently Listening To wrote:Various Movie and Game Scores

Currently Playing wrote:Overwatch
Destiny
Kalo

Postby feming » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:39 pm

Adila hid her muffled laughter behind her hand as she handed her invitation to the guard. The imposing figure looked over the invitation sternly at the sound of laughter, and Adila immediately stopped to adapt a more formal expression.
Silver, however, was focused on something else; two blurry shapes that were racing through the crowd, one black and white, and another orange.
Oh no, Adila silently groaned, as Silver stepped forward, muscles tensed, as if deciding whether or not to give chase to her sisters.
"Excuse me," Adila mumbled quickly and tried to step forward to restrain her serval. Nevertheless, Silver darted off, her tails streaming in the air.
"By Mythandian's breath!" Adila silently exclaimed. She hurried after her servals, muttering apologies and 'excuse-me's as she scooted past the people. Adila could feel her blushing as she sped past the crowds -what a way to make a first impression!- before finally spotting what her three servals were looking at. Her bonds led her around to the front of the hall where a large drake was dutifully standing there, presumably guarding.
Adila drew a sharp intake of breath as Ember curiously trotted up the the drake. From what Adila has seen at the Trials, drakes were massive and fierce, capable of ripping a rider limb-to-limb. She could not imagine what would happen if the drake was angered.
"Ember!" She hissed, trying to call back her serval while not alarming the drake. Libra was watching through narrowed eyes as she anxiously swept her tails back and forth, teeth bared in protectiveness of her younger sibling. Ember only blinked at Adila, then turned and batted the air playfully towards the huge ivory and gold drake.

[Tags; Val and possibly Mei]
Creatures on my hoard list are missing outcomes (after March 2016; list is a WIP)~
Foxalopes <3
feming

Postby Iridescesara » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:05 pm

Pandorum, attempting to quell her own nerves, returned Mei's friendly smile and her firm handshake.
That's a well enough start, she thought. This one doesn't seem like the others at all. Pandorum noted the forced relaxation of her posture, the stiffness of the smile, and felt some begrudged appreciation that the Dragoon was as uncomfortable as the Wolfkin herself was.
When the young warrior turned her head towards the balcony and murmured aloud, Pandorum's ears flicked back, and her eyes narrowed very slightly.
"I'm hoping the same," she muttered, the undertone of her voice taking on a steely edge. She hated the fact that her blissful isolation had been harshly interrupted by the invitation that had somehow appeared under her straw mattress one night. She wanted nothing more than to be away from all civilization and any society, lest she run into curious people, questions, prying, and all of the discomfort that came with it. Not to mention, were she to accidentally slip up about any aspect of her past, the woman would be hunted like the dog both societies of Wolfkin thought her to be.
Admetrix flicked her tail against Pandorum's leg, causing the young woman to snap out of her thoughts. She reached down and scratched the dire wolf behind the ear, looking up to the balcony.
The tall figure above had a posture that commanded respect, and something about him cause a shiver to run down Pandorum's spine. Something wasn't quite right about him, not at all. He exuded something almost sinister. Pandorum's tail twitched in agitation, and she growled softly to herself, shaking her head to rid the bad feeling.
"So...where is your drake? It may just be a misconception, but I assumed Dragoons and their drakes were inseparable." She looked up and around, and then smirked. "Although, I suppose he wouldn't fit in here. Not with how full it is."

{{Tags; Mei}}

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore-Based RP's