It's too cold for angels to fly :: Jump-in RP

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Re: It's too cold for angels to fly :: Jump-in RP

Postby Undertale » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:30 pm

~

After a few seconds, Chocolate sighed, his rounded ears swerving before his tail swept by his side.
{{status: trading all pets for art and flight rising stuff
{{goal: to trade my pets to good homes
Undertale

Postby Yummy Kitty » Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:40 am

â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
Hepatona
Female

Hepatona walked around, her mystical spirited tail following. As the young liger walked around, she noticed Kiba. "Well, uh, hey there, do you mind if I ask the nearest Homestead?" The youngster continued on. "If no, alright then, I understand."

â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
â–ˆ
The Undead
Male

As The Undead walked around, his dead body following, he didn't even feel a frostbite. He's dead. He pranced around a while then came down to a rest, near a frozen icy lake. He started to smoke down his own mouth for fire, but it only lasted for a few minutes. Even though he was dead, he still felt a little cold, starting to pant and shiver. His beautiful antlers started to freeze down, even though it is also both undead.
Last edited by Yummy Kitty on the 50th of PewDieMonth, 19:98 pm, edited OVER 9000 times in total.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
┌

â•‘You say LEGEND, we say Imageâ•‘

╪Charizard Is Delicious To Eat╪
At least 10% of people think
Aralas is sassier than Startedraining
Put this in your signature if
you are one of the 90% that think
Startedraining is sassier.

And No, I'm Not PewDiePie

┘

✾ My dA ✾
Yummy Kitty

Postby Alexisdiemos » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:49 am

Tsubaki♀

A rumbled noise echoed through the blizzard. Of course it wasn't exactly all that easy to here. But the rumbling came from a ancient. A ancient so old then only on other of her species was older. The mighty elderwind. Of course just because she was younger, doesn't mean she was any weaker. She was mighty and strong warrior. Fighting many foes, and many wars in the past. But for the last hundred years she had slept. Sipping on the energies of the galaxy around her. But she started to awake. Her power waving through the lands to signal her awaking to the beings and her species. The ancients. ~Open~

Artemis♀

Artemis harshly walked through the deep snow panting and whining. Traveling alone and away from her home she never had to face a blizzard or the cold before. But she didn't like it. She was growing weak and tired from hunger. And her wings were too frozen that she couldn't fly. "I'm hopelessly loss..." She said with a gentle whine as she pushed onward through the blizzard. Hoping to find someone to help her. ~Open~

Aquaten♂
Earth♂

The two oddly winged wolf brothers flew through the sky. They didn't seem to be bothered by the weather all the much. Of course they were just young teen boys. Who were normally bothered by nothing. They were playing together in the snow. Their small fairy like wings flapping fast and humming like a humming bird as the two pups tackled each other and tossed snow at each other. Laughing and giggling as they did so. It was such a innocent sight ~Both open~

If I messed up with anything let me know. I didn't see any rules so I just rolled with it. ^^)
ImagePicking Perfect

Alexisdiemos

Postby Alexisdiemos » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:46 am

Um.. Bump?
ImagePicking Perfect

Alexisdiemos

Postby SilentObserver » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:06 pm

Hush

Hush wandered around as she folded her wings and fell to the ground. Landing neatly she walked along tails trailing along her, taking a deep breath. Her fur remained warm for her, curling up next to a tree Hush set her head down on her paws falling into a nap.
SilentObserver

Postby Alexisdiemos » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:39 pm

Pretty sure this roleplay is dead.. Seems like a lot of eldemore based rps are inactive. Which is sad. x.x)
ImagePicking Perfect

Alexisdiemos

Postby SilentObserver » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:41 pm

(Yea... It's a shame)
SilentObserver

Previous

Return to Eldemore-Based RP's