It's too cold for angels to fly :: Jump-in RP

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Re: It's too cold for angels to fly :: Jump-in RP

Postby Saren » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:31 am

Lux

An elkrin; that was what had startled him. A brown, black and white elkrin, with purple feather-type protrusions from its fur. It had antlers, but the scent that came to him over the chill air was distinctly feminine.
    He wasn't hungry, and decided to introduce himself rather than give chase. Snorting a little to let her know he was there, he began to lumber towards her.
    But she moved off, across a snow-laden meadow, apparently following something. He walked calmly behing her, letting his chains clink just to make sure she didn't take fright when she saw him. His lantern bobbed beside his head, casting flickering shadows across the expanse of white.
Always open to trades! Currently seeking: recent event outcomes and monthly releases.
Saren

Postby Undertale » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:53 pm

Kiba heard the grunt long before he spotted the dim light. Pinning his ears back a bit, the dire wolf strode toward the drake and the elkrin, his blue eyes narrowed slightly.

Her head popped up as she heard the other elkrin's voice, and she scurried toward the entrance, her green eyes gleaming. "Oh, hi."
{{status: trading all pets for art and flight rising stuff
{{goal: to trade my pets to good homes
Undertale

Postby cjr09 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:36 pm

(I hope we're still allowed to jump in?)

Tetra

The winged Liger powers through the snowstorm, born in the North and used to the freezing cold, clutching Avatar close under her wings.

Lyric

The rune huddles in Tetra's neck fur, the blue flame atop his head getting whipped around like crazy in the wind. His thick fur and feathers helped with the cold, but using Tetra as a heater was certainly a good option.

The newborn direwolf pressed close into Tetra's fur and feathers, doing his best to stay warm as they pressed through the snow.

Bright Lights

Lights snuggles deep into Tetra's back, where she was seated behind Lyric, mechanical and glass parts simply refusing to warm themselves as her purple lantern glowed feebly behind her as she clutches to her one source of heat and movement.
cjr09

Postby Saren » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:51 pm

Lux

Lux shivered slightly and turned his head to see a rather odd-looking direwolf coming towards him. He was blue, grey and white, with a feathered tail and thick ruff. Seeing the wolf's aggressive body language, Lux's natural response was to stiffen and become aggressive himself; however, he quelled his instinct and took a moment to calm himself.
    "Greetings," he said, his voice deep and powerful in the still air. "I am Lux; what might your name be?"
Always open to trades! Currently seeking: recent event outcomes and monthly releases.
Saren

Postby Luae; » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:42 pm

| | Florence.

Out of the gloom, a little head came out, then gradually, feet and body joined it. Florence was quite taken aback when she saw it. She could see just an otterling, not a big, frightening monster like she had imagined. And when she said hello, Florence was lost for words.
'H-hello,' she stammered again,'Is there room for me?'
Luae;

Postby Undertale » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:16 pm

"Kiba, pleased to meet you, Lux." He said, a bit startled at how calm he sounded.

Pepper smiled lightly and nodded. "Of course. Someone's coming back soon, but I believe we have enough space for another person." She said, flicking her tail and crawling back to her rock.
Undertale

Postby Luae; » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:15 pm

| | Florence.

'Thank you.' Florence said with a smile, as she settled down on the dark, stone floor. 'My name is Florence, what's your name?'
Luae;

Postby Saren » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:34 pm

Lux

Lux dipped his head in reply, and looked around across the sparkling whiteness. "Some storm, huh?" he said lightheartedly. The storm had thrown him from the sky, he remembered; it had buffeted relentlessly at his wings and tail until a stray blast of air from the side had surprised him and sent him hurtling to the ground.
Saren

Postby Undertale » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:21 pm

"Yeah. I started to take refuge in a small cave not too far from here, and there are many other survivors there as well." He replied, smiling faintly. Perhaps this Rune Drake wasn't entirely bad news.

"Chocolate Peppermint, though I prefer if people call me Pepper, since it's shorter." She said with a smile on her maw, her dark brown fur on her underside puffing out as the winds started to pick up slightly.

Caeci (meaning blind in Latin) pushed through the chest-deep part of snow, somewhat relieved to have the storm lighten up a bit. The red blindfold covering his eyes fluttered in the wind, but did not unwrap from his head.
Undertale

Postby Luae; » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:02 pm

| | Florence.

'Ok, then...Pepper.' she smiled, then looked out into the bleak weather. Florence shivered, then curled up to conserve body heat.
Luae;

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore-Based RP's