It's too cold for angels to fly :: Jump-in RP

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Re: It's too cold for angels to fly :: Jump-in RP

Postby SkieNight » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:33 pm

Bellalora

The snow colored elkrin had managed to push herself to the back of the cave. Her bells jingled softly as she moved and curled into a ball watching as the wolf left. Her only problem now was the liger; but the kind female seemed patient enough to wait for the direwolf to bring back what ever food he could find, if he could find any. Bellalora lowered her head. Her antlers, which were odd for a female of her species, still sat atop her head and moved slightly as she shifted her weight to the side. Her dark eyes slid closed and in a few seconds she was out.

It seemed as though a lot had happened the the deer-like animal raised her head again. She opened her mouth to call out for her partner and rider but found that she was once again in the cave, this time there seemed to be more animals though. Great, we'll never fit. She though her head swinging slightly as she looked around. Her bells jingled, most likely telling the others that she was awake, but she made no effort to move. In her small, curled position she was warm and so she planed to stay just like that.

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby Distortionist » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:48 pm

Burn

Burn squeezed herself further back into the cave, now alarmed at the quantity of occupants. Beside her the Elkrin lay curled, her breath coming out in little clouds. The liger regarded her curiously. She didn't seem very nervous to be near touching the predator; but then again, it was pretty obvious that she wasn't about to go on a homocidal spree.

(anyone open? :3)
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby cjr09 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:05 pm

(Literally all four of mine are- they're sort of wandering around in the blizzard)
cjr09

Postby SkieNight » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:08 pm

(Bella is open)

Bellalora

The deer-like creature lifted her head as the liger crawled back to join her. By the expression on her face, it was clear the other creature was having the same idea as Bellalora. How in all of Eldemore, are they going to fit this many creatures in here. IN truth, the reinelkrin was rather terrified of the creature, but she kept her composer so that she looked cool and confident. "It is offally squished in here." the white creature said looking up and glancing over the cave with a snort, the air coming up like the smoke from a volcano. "So.... where are you from?" An obvious question but the elkrin was bored and needed something to distract her from the storm.

(Sorry for the bad post a bit busy)

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

SkieNight

Postby Saren » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:51 pm

Lux

He couldn't help himself; the word refuge caught his attention and made him look up. "Ah, I see. As it happens, I'm not all that cold- or, indeed, in need of refuge. However, I would like to go there; if only for the company." He looked sidelong at Kiba, and then something clicked.
    "Ah, you must be out here to find something. Am I right? Food? Water?" His tail flicked inquisitively as he regarded the young wolf.

((Sorry for the crappy post; no muse at the moment <3))
Always open to trades! Currently seeking: recent event outcomes and monthly releases.
Saren

Postby Undertale » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:07 pm

He nodded, the ruffles on his head rising once more. "I'm trying to gather food for some of the others back at the cave." His wintry blue eyes scanned the surrounding area once more.

Pepper looked to Bellalora as she asked the question, relieved to have some small talk at hand. "I came from a river somewhere in the north. It suddenly snowed in on us without any warnings, and I had to dig my way out. I know my family's alright, though, since they managed to send a messenger Rune Dragon that told me so."

(Don't worry about it, my muse died too xD)
{{status: trading all pets for art and flight rising stuff
{{goal: to trade my pets to good homes
Undertale

Postby SkieNight » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:30 pm

Bellalora

The elkrin's ear turned to Pepper before her head did. Her dark eyes glanced over the small otterling. "Oh, I'm sorry about that." the white herbivore said looking out past all the residents of the cave and into the blizzarding winter. The small creature's story didn't differ from Bella's all that much. The elkrin looked back at the smaller mammal in front of her, the bells on her harness jingled softly as she took icy breaths in and out. Her breath came out in huffs of stream, and her lungs felt frozen from the intake of the frigid air. "At least your family is all right. I wish I could say that about mine." Bellalora let out a long breath, each bit of air from her muzzle hung out in front of her for a second before drifting away into the cold. "I wish I could say the same, but I do not know if my rider is okay. We were traveling to the town just out of the forest when the storm hit. It caught us unexpectedly and we ended up getting lost. I fell into deep snow and long story short we were separated. I can feel their connection but alas, with this storm, the cold, and everything else it is faint and week." she let out another sad sigh and shook her head. Her tail swished around her legs that were softly shaking and a single jingle of a bell echoed through the cave.

~MisterWives

SkieNight

Postby PolyThera » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:16 pm

(hope its ok if I pop in. Looks like fun)

Frigard

His features were furrowed and his wings limp as he waded through the ever deepening snow. None would of seen the lumbering beast had Frigard not let out small mews of boredom. The Drake knew no fear but only cold as the ice began to penetrate his hide. He had sensed a few creatures ahead and had decided to dull the boredom eating at his mind that he would entertain them with his presence. Frigard was not known for his friendliness but knew sometimes when boredom knocked he must make friends. So as he slowly made his way to the small cave which he knew he wouldnt fit into he contemplated such ideas as blocking them in until the storm drifted.

~~~~~~

Thaddeus

Thaddeus thundered his large wings over the snow swept tundras and searching for life. Even though his eyes were bound he knew the area well enough to know that small caves dotted it and every once in a while creatures swarmed together in the most oddest ways. Clicking his purple forked tongue to the top of his mouth he emitted echo location to find someone. The past few hours had become dull and uninteresting with him only finding small rabbits and possible a Rune Dragon. He huffed and thought little of the Rune dragon as it had spit acid at him. Clearly not a tamed or civilized one if it were rude enough to harm an Ancient. Still the search carried on......
ImageImageImageImage

PolyThera

Postby Undertale » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:02 pm

Kiba awaited a reply from the rune drake, trying to size the larger creature up a bit, though his body language wasn't aggressive any more.

Chocolate Peppermint scanned the others' expressions for anything other than hunger and disinterest.

(It's fine. (:
Plus, the thread died a bit, and I think Pepper is now a guy otterling. xD)
{{status: trading all pets for art and flight rising stuff
{{goal: to trade my pets to good homes
Undertale

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:56 pm

ImageRarity
Rarity sat down next to her friend Harmony as they began to rest, she laid down and hovered her wing and then set it on Harmony so she'd be warm.

ImageHarmony
Harmony snuggled into Rarity's wing and warmth crept on her body soothing her as she fell asleep.
SilentObserver

PreviousNext

Return to Eldemore-Based RP's