The Shipwrecked Castaways ..::.. Open!

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Postby The Windup Cat » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:54 am

✺ ✺ ✺ ✺ ✺ ✺ ✺ ✺ ✺

✺ ✺ ✺ ✺ ✺ ✺ ✺ ✺ ✺

It is the year 1700 and territory wars have broken out throughout the world, causing death and destruction like no other. The English Royal Families have decided to save the children of the highest ranking people and some servants, so tradition might go on as normal without them. They put the ten(10) children on a boat and sent them into sea so they might find a more peaceful land to live on and prosper.
There were also some knights who accompanied them for protection against pirates and other such things, but no one could defend them from the wrath of the sea.
A mighty storm struck them on the coat of Africa and the boat was thrown off course into the South Atlantic Ocean. Then, three weeks later, the storm cleared and the children and knights were met with an extraordinary sight. An island that was on no map or in any history books. An island we know to be Eldemore.

We start off when the boat has just washed up on the west coast and the children are preparing for the creatures and sights they might discover. But remember, they have escaped a war and are from different states and ranks, some are posh and rich whilst other are poor and lonely.
You may join with creatures later on when they are discovered.

✺ ✺ ✺ ✺ ✺ ✺ ✺ ✺ ✺

- All Eldemore rules apply.
- You may only have three human characters maximum and no creatures yet, they are yet to be discovered.
- Keep genders as even as possible.
- Use proper spelling and grammar at all times.
- Write at least 5 sentences per character per post.
- These children are from the 1700's so don't have anything modern.
- Don't leave anyone out, ever.
- Each user may have two creatures each, whether or not they are wild is your decision.
- Different user's creatures may be bonded to another user's character, but you must have their permission first!

✺ ✺ ✺ ✺ ✺ ✺ ✺ ✺ ✺

Delete everything in brackets.
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]

[img]image.here[/img]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (9-18 if child 20+ if knight)
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Social Class:[/b] (servant, royal, knight)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b] (their previous life, life on the boat + discovering eldemore)

For later use, do not fill this out yet.
Example: *Lillian(Lily) the Rune Dragon of Fire
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]

[img]image.here[/img]
[b](*name(nickname))[/b] the [b](species)[/b] of [b](power/speciality)[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
Last edited by The Windup Cat on Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Windup Cat

Postby The Windup Cat » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:54 am

✺ ✺ ✺ ✺ ✺ ✺ ✺ ✺ ✺

You may have up to three characters each
and, obviously, one minimum.
♀/♂

↪ Seth Ryder ♂ ↔ 25 ↔ knight ↔ Scar
↪ Owen Firth ♂ ↔ 22 ↔ knight ↔ ᴍʏᴛʜ + ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴʏ (myth)

• OPEN-KNIGHT
• OPEN-KNIGHT
• OPEN-KNIGHT

↪ Fionn Maru ♂ ↔ 18 ↔ servant ↔ cjr09 (CJ)
↪ Rosalyn(Rose) Elizabeth Carter ♀ ↔ 17 ↔ royal ↔ SkieNight (Sky/Night)
↪ Zero Slate ♀ ↔ 16 ↔ merchant/blacksmith ↔ cjr09 (CJ)
↪ Delilah Forger ♀ ↔ 15 ↔ servant/stable hand ↔ ᴍʏᴛʜ + ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴʏ (myth)

• reserved cjr09
• reserved cjr09
• OPEN-CHILD
• OPEN-CHILD
• OPEN-CHILD
• OPEN-CHILD
✺ ✺ ✺ ✺ ✺ ✺ ✺ ✺ ✺

Each user gets two creatures each,
if you choose for them to be wild or tame
is up to you. Also, they can be
bonded to another user's character if you wish
them to, but you both must agree.

•/↳ ?(?) the ♀/♂ ? of ? ↔ bonded/wild ↔ Scar
•/↳ ?(?) the ♀/♂ ? of ? ↔ bonded/wild ↔ Scar

•/↳ ?(?) the ♀/♂ ? of ? ↔ bonded/wild ↔ ᴍʏᴛʜ + ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴʏ
•/↳ ?(?) the ♀/♂ ? of ? ↔ bonded/wild ↔ ᴍʏᴛʜ + ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴʏ

•/↳ ?(?) the ♀/♂ ? of ? ↔ bonded/wild ↔ SkieNight
•/↳ ?(?) the ♀/♂ ? of ? ↔ bonded/wild ↔ SkieNight

•/↳ ?(?) the ♀/♂ ? of ? ↔ bonded/wild ↔ cjr09
•/↳ ?(?) the ♀/♂ ? of ? ↔ bonded/wild ↔ cjr09

•/↳ ?(?) the ♀/♂ ? of ? ↔ bonded/wild ↔ user
•/↳ ?(?) the ♀/♂ ? of ? ↔ bonded/wild ↔ user
Last edited by The Windup Cat on Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:30 am, edited 4 times in total.
The Windup Cat

Re: The Shipwrecked Castaways ..::.. Open!

Postby SkieNight » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:07 pm

{may I reserve a Human child. At the moment I am unable to full out the form due to being on my phone and traveling. I shall finish it soon though (some time tonight) so if you will allow me a bit if time that would be lovely. Thank you.}

Username: SkieNight
Nickname: Skie or Night

Name: Rosalyn Elizabeth Carter (Rose)
Description: Rose isn't a tall girl, only standing at about five feet four inches (5'4"). Her face is more of an oval shape and it is outlined by dark brown, seemingly black hair that falls in waves. Her mother insists on keeping it long, so normally her hair falls to the middle of her back, however after recently cutting it herself it now just goes past her shoulders. She is slim, though she isn't a stick, the girl does have some meat on her bones and some curves to prove it, though not many. Her grey-green eyes are rather large and seem almost doe like. The girl is use to walking around in long gowns that fall far past her ankles, and tight corsets.Now she is normally seen in a simple dress that a servant would wear, though she will wear men's clothing if absolutely necessary.
Social Class: Royal class, she is the daughter of a Duke and Duchess. Though as of the moment she is pretending to be a servant.
Personality: A stubborn an passionate girl, Rose is one to face things head on. Once something is in her sights she'll work until it is accomplished or reached. Maybe it's will power, or maybe it's the fact that she's been given everything on a silver plater, it is hard to tell. Though much of her life has been sheltered as she has been hidden away in the manor, she isn't blind to the world. Rose knows what other's go through, however she will never say that she has any experience. She tires to be as kind and compassionate as possible, though sometimes she can come off as a bratty little rich girl. Her worst fear is other judging her by her money, and so she often tries to hide it playing as one of the servants of the Duke's house. However more then once this has lead to broken relationships due to her not telling the truth. Rose just wants to be viewed for who she is and will go to extremes to prove herself to others, often being blind as to the results or consequences.
History: Rose was born to a Duke and a Duchess, both were very rich and very high on the 'totem pole'. Rose was born as the oldest for four children, three girls and one boy. Ever since she was little she was an out doors girl, playing in the mud, running through the gardens you name it. Still she was naive and sheltered beyond compare. One day, a servant left the garden gate open. Being only ten (10) Rose was curious as to what the out door world had to hold and so she went to explore the town. That day she came upon some peasants. Unknowingly she began talking and they went to find her parents with her. They ran into her father who was looking everywhere for her and the peasants were thrown into prison for 'kidnapping' Rose. The young girl was shocked and from then on she has escaped the manor walls to help the poor. Needless to say when she tolled her parents she was leaving on a boat to go out and travel the world they were not pleased. Rose never knew but her parents had been planing her wedding to a young lad, it would happen the moment she turned eighteen (18). After finding this out Rose wrote a letter and ran away. Being friends with many of the servants she was able to get a dress and some men's clothing. After packing a small bag she ran and boarded the ship. She never looked back though she does wonder what her life would have been like if she had stayed.
Last edited by SkieNight on Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby cjr09 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:27 pm

(I'm going to have three human children, if that's alright~)

Username: cjr09
Nickname: CJ, I guess~

[img]image.here[/img]
Name: Zero Slate
Description: She's a bit odd-looking, with silver-gray hair and red eyes, and usually wears simple black clothing she can use in the forge- a tanktop and cargo pants. Her favorite piece of clothing is her silver cloak- that somehow never seems to get dirty or torn.
Social Class: Blacksmith (So merchant is closest, I guess)
Personality: She's usually very laid back, but make her mad and watch out.
History: Zero.... Zero did not have a happy childhood. Abandoned at birth, the second she could walk herself she ran, and never quite stopped. She tends to duck away from anything that could get her noticed- keeping as far under the radar as she can. She was- still is- in contact with some rather... unsavory people the law would love to get their hands on, so she's leaving to start a new life.
Last edited by cjr09 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cjr09

Postby The Windup Cat » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:24 pm

@ SkieNight - Accepted, thankyou for joining. (:
    @ cjr09 - I will reserve your places, but please gets the forms done as quickly as possible.
The Windup Cat

Postby The Windup Cat » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:39 am

Username: ᴍʏᴛʜ + ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴʏ
Nickname: Myth

Name: Delilah Forger
Description: Delilah is quite short considering her origins, but she has nice long legs and a strong build; allowing her to lift heavy things and control the most boisterous of horses. She has dark, almost black eyes and rich black flowing hair that is a bit longer than her shoulders; though it is often tied up or hidden under a hood.
Social Class: Servant/Stable Hand
Personality: Well mannered, polite, obedient and strong.
History: Born from a maid and a war horse trainer, Delilah's life has been a rough one and she has had many close calls with the knights and even some bandits. When she was born, her mother died from blood loss and, at first, she was destined to be abandoned in the streets or sold to a work house. That was her fate, until a man dressed in thick robes came to her rescue. Since then she has been raised by this man and treated like a princess, an awfully poor princess, and even though her gifts were few; she had a very happy child hood. Since the age of five(5), Delilah has been riding horses and working along side her farther to keep their business aloft since then and she was one day going to be owner of the store with her future husband. But that day never came.
The royal and high ups in society had been training professional blacksmiths and horse trainers and found they no longer needed her farther and his old ways. They began to loose money and were kicked out of their land because they couldn't pay their taxes, the two had to stoop to very low levels to earn money. Her farther got depression and started to drink, it made him ill and Delilah had been told that if the money didn't come in then her farther would die.
So she took her chance and boarded a boat to travel to new lands in hopes she could find money and a new life for her and her farther.
If he lives long enough for her to find the fortune.

Username: ᴍʏᴛʜ + ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴʏ
Nickname: Myth

Name: Owen Firth
Description: Owen has short wavy brown hair that reaches to the bottom of his neck, he also has dark brown eyes. With a worked, strong strong, tall build, Owen has enough strength to wield a long bow and carry a broadsword.
Social Class: Royal Knight
Personality: Strong, kind, loyal, intelligent and a leader.
History: Owen's parents were a Duke and Dutch from a country estate and they had always made sure he had the best tutors and best slaves money could buy, but this doesn't mean he liked it. As often as he could, the young boy would escape from the confinement of his home and explore the countryside, capturing and hunting all kinds of creatures. Then one afternoon he saw a brigade of Knights training in the forests, hunting, shooting and riding the finest horses Owen had ever seen. Since then he had been inspired to become a knight, his parents had been pleased with the idea and they made it happen.
After many years of training under many tutors, Owen became a loyal and strong knight, able to weld a bow, sword and, even if he wasn't the best of riders, could do some damage on foot or horseback. One day word of a voyage leaving for new lands reached his country home and Owen was asked to travel with these people to guard them should they need it. His finds were also to be sent to the King and all threats to their kingdom destroyed.
The Windup Cat

Postby Scar » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:57 pm

Just to warn ahead of time, I can't guarantee making more then one character.
My life is unpredictable, and its just easier for me to post for one character when my life is in the fast lane and I don't have a lot of time to get on. If I have more then one during such times, it is less likely I'll have time to respond.
I hope this is alright, I really want to join. I tend to feel bad when I can't help out more character-wise, this being why I'm saying all this. ^^;

Username: Scar
Nickname: Um, Scar? ^^;

Name: Seth Ryder

Description: Standing at 6'3" exactly, Seth was considered quite tall from where he was from. Built with a lean stature with a good proportion of muscle, he has excellent balance and his quick on his feet; he may not look it but if you were to run into this guy, it may just feel like running into a wall.
Donned with brown locks that hold a wavy style and overflow his shoulders, his crystal-blue eyes contrast greatly against it. Preferring a clean shaven face, Seth is set with a strongly-defined jaw and hawk like eyes that are accompanied with constantly furrowed eyebrows. Though to even the scales with his sharp eyesight, his hearing is under-average for a grown man; if he's not looking at you or within the area your in when you talk, be prepared for him to sometimes not to hear you. Seth isn't without his battle scars and burns, appearing like pale scratches and blotches against his slightly tan skin.
The only physical problem Seth has is when his hip was wounded- which during more colder weather or if he's over-exerted himself- will bother him to the point he can't even walk for an unknown period of time.

Social Class: Knight

Personality: Seth can be, in short, very stubborn but with good reason; he is protective and takes his duties as a guardian and knight very seriously. Maybe even a little too much, to the point it makes him humorless and boring, a 'stick-in-the-mud' you may say; focusing only on his job instead of the joys and fun of life itself.
Seth is a natural born fighter, he has the gruff, lion-hearted nature to prove it but this in turn can make him very violent, and lack self-control over his temper and his little mercy for men and creatures alike. If you pose a threat, watch out; Seth is observant and cautious, over-prepared and ready to strike if he sees a life is at stake even if you see said thing to not be a danger. This in turn makes him follow the 'attack first ask questions later' saying, though unlike some, he doesn't feel regret if he so happen kills an innocent thing; Seth had a rough living, and this gave birth to a heartless, cold personality that he now possesses.
Seth is reserved and purposely tries not to speak much. He will answer with grunts or even gestures whenever he can, other times he'll just give short, blunt answers as he's just not a very sociable person. Constantly reverting to staying quiet in a cold and accusing way, silently going about his knight business on his own.
Seth relies on strength and intimidation when he wants to seem as the bigger man. He's strict and will always stand his ground unless he sees the fight or argument isn't worth his time. Overall, he's a jerk with no sense of humor or amusement, and takes his job way too seriously but-- he makes up his flaws with his courage and trustworthiness, he'll never betray or abandon you. Oddly enough, while having a fierce temper, Seth has great patience that can seem almost unnatural; if someone is messing around or slowing the pace down, he won't snap or scold but simply let you be. And if in the process you get hurt or trouble, he'll just fix it and say,"Be better careful, this is what happens when you horse around." and then he'll just go on as if it never happened.
Seth isn't really one to hold grudges, choosing to just forget it but that doesn't mean he can't, so be carefully; he is a force to be reckoned with, and you don't want to be on his bad side.
Seth is most likely to sacrifice his life for another, and while he may not look it at first glance, he does have some kindness and a gentle touch.
Never judge a book by its cover, and Seth is certainly a book full of mysterious and shocking twists.

History: Seth grew up a mediocre life as a stablehand for a noble family, though he can't deny he loved worked with horses, it was a matter on how poorly he was treated and taken care of. To emphasize, the horses he took care of got better care from him, then the care he got from the nobility that owned him.
While yes, he enjoyed working with such fine beasts, his life wish was to become a knight and in time, that became a reality. If not in secret. An elder tutor of swordsmanship would often visit to train the house owner's son in the ways of the sword, though said son tend to neglect the tutor's time and would go gallivanting elsewhere but the swordsman's time wasn't wasted in vain. In these times, he'd work on teaching Seth who was eager to learn, having been the one to plead and persuade the elderly man to teach him. Reach his mid-teens, Seth was let go from his previous life of a stablehand and devoted all his time in become the swordsman's apprentice.
More of a father to him then his real one in whom he never met, Seth was content with his life but nothing could prepare him for the future.
His hometown was attacked by rogues one night, and with the help of fellow townsmen, Seth fought side by side with his teacher and the raid was failed attempt, but Seth wishes even now that it ended on a high note like this. During this struggle, his teacher and practically the only father figure he ever had was murdered, and in trying to defend him, his left hip was wounded badly. In the end, yes, he was recognized for his valor, and given the title and rank of a knight after this but it wasn't nearly as victorious and sweet as he hoped it would be with his teacher there to see it.
But nevertheless, Seth took his given rank seriously- after his leg was healed of course- but even after that, he still has problems with it. Like he was taught, he obediently followed orders and demands for years to come. Giving a choice to accompany a squadron of knights to travel with a group of young adults to see if their were safer lands out there, Seth had the option to deny this proposal but he accepted without hesitation. Seth never had a strong fondness for boats, in turn making him quite grumpy during the whole travel.
And even with how foul the voyage turned out to be in the end, Seth is standing firm and taking necessary precautions while stranded with the others on this uncharted isle.
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby The Windup Cat » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:54 am

@ Scar - Having one character is fine, I'd rather you had one active character then two+ nonactive characters. :3 Anyhow, you are accepted; thanks for joining. \(^-^)/
The Windup Cat

Postby Scar » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:04 am

ᴍʏᴛʜ + ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴʏ wrote:
    @ Scar - Having one character is fine, I'd rather you had one active character then two+ nonactive characters. :3 Anyhow, you are accepted; thanks for joining. \(^-^)/

Eeee, yay! Thank you so much! I'm greatly anticipating it. =D
When the time comes though, I may make a creature character, it all depends on the time at hand.
But I at least want one, I want me Dire character~ x3
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby SkieNight » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:27 am

{I've been waiting for the rp to get off the ground. I'm glad it's more active again. And finally I have the time so here is my male form. I'll probably finish it later since I have some lessons this morning.}

Username: SkieNight
Nickname: Skie or Night

Name: Fionn Maru
Description: Fionn is of average hight, standing around 5'10" or so. His light brown hair is shaggy and tends to fly in any direction. Even if he combs it still has a mind of it's own, though he's gotten over it. His hair often falls into his brown eyes and so the boy is always whipping at his fact to push the strains away from his eyes. He has more of a lean built, he honestly isn't that large around, but he is strong from working and lifting things, though of corse not as strong as some servants. He's always seen in more neutral clothing that is both comfortable, and allows one to move.
Social Class: He is a servant.
Personality:
History: (their previous life, life on the boat + discovering eldemore)

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Next

Return to Eldemore-Based RP's