Wayfarer's Ridge ((Open))

Here you may post role plays that center around the lore and land of Eldemore! Play as your adoptables, bearers, residents, or any other creature that exists in this realm.

Re: Wayfarer's Ridge ((Open))

Postby Silverhart » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:21 pm

(It's not a problem! ^^ I know I personally have been ridiculously busy these past few weeks, so there's no rush!)
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Corinesse » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:30 pm

(okay, I swear I'll get a post up soon, I've just been in hospital and lots of therapy sessions lately)
Corinesse

Postby Silverhart » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:37 pm

(I'm sorry to hear that Corinesse! Please don't let it stress you out too much. Real life always comes first. ^^)
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Previous

Return to Eldemore-Based RP's