Depth Striders(Merfolk\human RP) New! Need people

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: Depth Striders(Merfolk\human RP) New! Need people

Postby Caster_HD » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:21 pm

Nyx Tyde
He jumped a bit at her sudden violence and let her run away for a moment before rolling his eyes and following afte her. Getting more confident with speaking he crossed his arms,
"Why so quick to judge?...it's not perfect down there ether you know, at least not where I come from. I wanted to come to the surface because of that, to try and be free from the hate that I feel down there.." Nyx rubbed at the back of his neck out of nervousness he was never very confident holding conversations but this girl had approached him so openly he wanted to knkw her more.
Aither Tyde
He laughed glad she could at least brighten his day a bit.
" I've been a fish out for most of the day...They want to meet us. Make us public." He meant they meaning humans.
He crossed his arms glancing at the shore nervously.

((Yah the kid! Lol I'll add her up))
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby Skye Campbell » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:31 pm

Caster wrote:
Nyx Tyde
He jumped a bit at her sudden violence and let her run away for a moment before rolling his eyes and following afte her. Getting more confident with speaking he crossed his arms,
"Why so quick to judge?...it's not perfect down there ether you know, at least not where I come from. I wanted to come to the surface because of that, to try and be free from the hate that I feel down there.." Nyx rubbed at the back of his neck out of nervousness he was never very confident holding conversations but this girl had approached him so openly he wanted to knkw her more.
Aither Tyde
He laughed glad she could at least brighten his day a bit.
" I've been a fish out for most of the day...They want to meet us. Make us public." He meant they meaning humans.
He crossed his arms glancing at the shore nervously.

((Yah the kid! Lol I'll add her up))

"Are we sure this is a good Idea Aither? I mean I can go with you as a what's that called Liaison For the humans and our people, Penny what are you doing out here, your supposed to be doing homework." Eden said, starting to talk with Aither before she turned her head to see the blonde teen on a surfboard behind her.

"Homework was easy, I'm done already, and you left, I knew I'd find you out here, though I didn't know you'd be talking to a guy." Penny snapped at Eden who sighed and rolled her eyes.
Skye Campbell

Postby Caster_HD » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:40 pm

Aither Tyde
He quickly swapped his tail for human legs before Penny got closer his punk eyes fading to a long green that matched his hair making him paper more human within a second.
"Ah so this is the infamous Penny, and hey adults can have fun to." He looked up at Eden giving her a wink before floating on his back.
"And as for your offer I think I'll be okay, I may call you in from time to time but I should be able to handle the job."
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Skye Campbell » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:47 pm

Caster wrote:
Aither Tyde
He quickly swapped his tail for human legs before Penny got closer his punk eyes fading to a long green that matched his hair making him paper more human within a second.
"Ah so this is the infamous Penny, and hey adults can have fun to." He looked up at Eden giving her a wink before floating on his back.
"And as for your offer I think I'll be okay, I may call you in from time to time but I should be able to handle the job."

"Uh huh" Eden said smiling at him, "Penny, stay up here, I won't have you drowning on me," Eden said slipping off her board, she dove underwater, letting her hair loose she smiled and enjoyed a place where normal humans couldn't go, where no human could go without needing scuba diving gear, she spun around before she straightened out, she looked around and saw what the area looked like.

Penny sat on her surfboard pouting, she hated to admit it but Eden was right, she couldn't free dive yet, she knew that Eden's friend might go with her.
Skye Campbell

Postby Caster_HD » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:20 pm

Aither Tyde
"We'll be up soon." He said to Penny before diving as well. He stayed human like though didn't bother holding his breath. He caught up with Eden easily.
"Does she know...?" He asked a school of butterfly fish twirling around the two before scattering.

((Gonna be gone for a couple hours sorry guys :( :) )
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Skye Campbell » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:30 pm

Caster wrote:
Aither Tyde
"We'll be up soon." He said to Penny before diving as well. He stayed human like though didn't bother holding his breath. He caught up with Eden easily.
"Does she know...?" He asked a school of butterfly fish twirling around the two before scattering.

((Gonna be gone for a couple hours sorry guys :( :) )

"She knows about me, Though that's because her sister told her about me walking on the bottom of the ocean with a large rock and not having to come up for air nearly as much as she and Lena did." Eden told him with a shrug she saw black out of the corner of her eye and turned to see an Orca Calf who was investigating her curiously.

((The Calf's mom died and the pod left))
Skye Campbell

Postby TheDragonfly » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:21 pm

Caster wrote:
Nyx Tyde

[center]Annabelle Turnball

(Super sorry about poofing! Got busy then had work all day today.)

A bit startled by his voice coming from behind her, she accidentally cuts her fingers on more broken glass. Letting out a huff Annabelle turns around to face the Mer, blood dripping from her lacerated fingers. "You think that you are going to get any better from up here? Not everyone is so openly minded, you will get worse than a small cut." Reaching out, she points to the bandaged cut on his cheek just to prove her point.

Tossing the broken glass into the duffel bag, she goes back to work, but not before bandaging her fingers. Either he is intrigued by her or trying to prove a point to some of his mer-friends by still talking to her. Both possible reasons baffle her. Not exactly knowing where to go from there, she lets her words sit heavy in the air between.
TheDragonfly

Postby Caster_HD » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:35 pm

Nyx Tyde
He huffed seeing her cut herself again and helped pick up most of the glass easily as the skin on his hands was rough from years of handling the under sea coral and rocks.
"There must be something you like up here if you're trying to help this place so bad." He did me ion he knew of people up here who weren't openly minded, the scars lingering on his body reminded him of that daily.
Being trapped in a Glass's tank with nothing to study but the scientists In front of him had also taught to be a good reader of body language which told him what we was thinking making him smirk and cross his arms over his tan chest.
"And no I'm not talking to you to prove a point to someone.." When he thought about it he didnt really know why he'd came to he surface other then he had wanted to in the spur of the moment.
Aither Tyde
He kicked his legs easily turning gracefully inthe water to see the calf near them. Gazing around the blurry blue water around them he looked for its pod but saw nothing near.
"Poor thing must of gotten separated." Seeing how Penny knew Eden wss one of the mer's he changed back his green white beta like tail swishing beneath him as he circled the calf.
"Where'd you come from little guy?" He asked

((Sorry for me disappearing as well. I'm out at PAX west for another day or so and there's a lot to get distracted by out here :) ))
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Skye Campbell » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:00 pm

Caster wrote:
Nyx Tyde
He huffed seeing her cut herself again and helped pick up most of the glass easily as the skin on his hands was rough from years of handling the under sea coral and rocks.
"There must be something you like up here if you're trying to help this place so bad." He did me ion he knew of people up here who weren't openly minded, the scars lingering on his body reminded him of that daily.
Being trapped in a Glass's tank with nothing to study but the scientists In front of him had also taught to be a good reader of body language which told him what we was thinking making him smirk and cross his arms over his tan chest.
"And no I'm not talking to you to prove a point to someone.." When he thought about it he didnt really know why he'd came to he surface other then he had wanted to in the spur of the moment.
Aither Tyde
He kicked his legs easily turning gracefully inthe water to see the calf near them. Gazing around the blurry blue water around them he looked for its pod but saw nothing near.
"Poor thing must of gotten separated." Seeing how Penny knew Eden wss one of the mer's he changed back his green white beta like tail swishing beneath him as he circled the calf.
"Where'd you come from little guy?" He asked

((Sorry for me disappearing as well. I'm out at PAX west for another day or so and there's a lot to get distracted by out here :) ))

The orca calf looked at Aither and seemed to know what he was talking about and shook his head saying he didn't have a pod anymore, he looked sad and lonely.

Eden swam over to the calf and hugged him she felt sorry for him, not wanting him to be lonely. "Aither, he needs a family, a home." She told him frowning. "I know this isn't really the safest place right now but....maybe he could and I could come out and take care of him. You'd get to see me more often then. And I am going with you to the meeting." Eden said to him winking.

((Eden's gonna have a thing for Aither))
Skye Campbell

Previous

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's