[CAKETOWN] ROLEPLAY

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Who Win The Battle?

Sargent Cake
No votes
Sargent Fruit
No votes
Neither
No votes
I don't know
100%

Total votes : 3

[CAKETOWN] ROLEPLAY

Postby Ad Ress » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:44 am

THIS IS CAKE-TOWN!

This is a comedy RP-appropriate for all ages.

To join just enter in your eldsona as your character and bio and start the RP!

"A kingdom sat in the middle of nowhere, and they had thousands of cakes until Sargent Fruit finds them! He will try to steal all the cakes! But why? Find out by joining and entering the mystery!

Players:
-Ad Ress [Sargent Cake]
-
-
-
-
(I am back from Vacation ready to trade!) Hello,my name is Ad Ress. I joined Eldemore in the early 2016 and I joined Chicken Smoothie in 2011. I am a friendly person and I do PMs. I would love to trade anytime and I'll try my best to trade fair.

Image Image Image
Ad Ress

Re: [CAKETOWN] ROLEPLAY

Postby Ad Ress » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:52 am

Sargent Cake:
Job: King
Bio:
Grew up eating loads of cake and took over a kingdom to make loads of cake!
(I am back from Vacation ready to trade!) Hello,my name is Ad Ress. I joined Eldemore in the early 2016 and I joined Chicken Smoothie in 2011. I am a friendly person and I do PMs. I would love to trade anytime and I'll try my best to trade fair.

Image Image Image
Ad Ress

Postby Ad Ress » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:58 am

Cake Town:
King: Sargent Cake
Wealth: Low (but VERY high in cakes)
Army: High (mostly cakes)

Image Image Image
Ad Ress

Postby Ad Ress » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:03 am

Sargent Cake:

Sargent Cake awoke from his nap. He looked over and saw the same cake crumbs sitting on the rug. "SOME ONE CLEAN THESE CRUMBS UP AND GET ME CAKE!" he yelled.

Image Image Image
Ad Ress

Postby Ad Ress » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:00 pm

Sargent Cake:
He saw no response. "Hello?" He said and walked outside. He passed by all of the houses filled with cake. He saw a crowd around a man. "Oh great!" He whispered in a angry way. He swung a sword out of his sheath and stuck a cake on it. "EAT OR FALL?" Hey yelled.

Image Image Image
Ad Ress

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's