*The day that we Died* (Not accepting)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

*The day that we Died* (Not accepting)

Postby Caster_HD » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:55 pm

•?((¯°·._.• ŤĤẸ ĎÃЎ ŤĤÃŤ ŴẸ ĎĮẸĎ •._.·°¯))؟•
((Alright so I wanted make a troubleteen roleplay but instead I gave it a twist and did this finding it more interesting if that makes any sense ))
Plot:
That day was a sad day, one we shall never forget. Feeling as if the world it's self had abandoned us we used those things, knifes, guns, pills, to end it not wanting live in a place we had no use in. But something, someone, wished you back, family, friend, lover? Now reborn with abilities to either hurt or protect those you knew in your past life you have to find your special person before you disappear again and this time for real.
First thing's first
You don't look like yourself when you come back either, so like a reincarnation of yourself, Your new body now holds either a grudge, well-being, or indifference towards the person who brought you back these are the three categories your character can fall into.
Further explanation

Grudges: These people tend to have more harmful and dark abilities and physical features. Dark Personalities can include, bully like tendencies,mood-swings, bi-polar. Good personalities can include, upbeat moods for short times,short temper.
Well-Beings:These people tend to have more helpful and light abilities and more prettier appearances helping them get along with people more often. But The downfall of being a Well-being is that grudges would hunt you down for the goodness inside of you. Personalities would include anything happy but can be easily angered as well .
Indifferent: It should be pretty simple to guess what these people are like basically a mix of both grudges and well-beings, your powers can go either way but eventually one side could end up taking you over if your not careful.

Rules/Form

1] Don't god-mod your not immortal just cause your a reincarnation
2] Role-play fair with others
3] Try to post once a week to keep things moving
4] NO going more then 3 pages without me.
5]If you've actually read all this put some type of message telling me what you think or some improvements I could use in the 'other' space

Form:( You may also use your own but please include type, abilities, and death summery)
Code: Select all
(Image or picture link)
Character name:
Type (Grudge,Well-being,Indif.)
Abilities: (4 max)
The day I died( Death summery)

Example (My) Character Form:
http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/bc0 ... e/Punk.jpg
Character name:
Shiloh Inagis
Type: Indifferant
Abilities:
1.Crimson Flames, Easily able to light things with this power he can rarely use it afraid to burn things around him not wanting to end anymore life.
2.Judgement, Able to see into others past with a touch helping them realize who it is they need to find or torturing them with memories of those they had to leave behind.
3.Pain Seeker, Can take any any injuries inflicted on a person to have them appear on himself, can also transfer wounds to others.
4. Lycan Shifter, Unlike a normally werewolf he can change into any type of dog anytime he wants not just on the full moon
The day I died:
The day I fell in love was what cursed me, a lovely girl with hair just as red as mine but with solid green eyes, Normally I'm not a sap but I couldn't describe the feeling she gave me if I tried.I had a loving family, Tons of friends, And was the Valedictorian At my high school, But once she broke my heart for another man I couldn't take the pain she caused me and set myself free with one shot to my chest, But of course I missed and was in a coma for three months listening to everyone grieve for me in the black abyss I was was to much until they finally took me off life support and I died for good the last words of my family still floating in my head. It only seemed like Minutes before I woke again as someone new, My hair and name were still the same but my face and body were that of a stranger..only one note was left for me:
You have 2 years to find who brought you back start running.
And so my story begins.

Current Roleplayers
1.Soul_Evans
-Shiloh Inagis (indif.)
-Jayerly Evermore(indif.)
-Haru Wise (Indif.)
-Hyden Wise ( WellBeing)
2.The_cat
-Kitsune (Indif.)
3.Lu1377
-Yuki (Indif)
4.mkairalla1
-Max (Indif)
5.SkieNight
-Kyla Rinne (Grudge)
-Hunter Lockwood (Indif)
6.Ravens_Thorn
-Rei(indif.)
Last edited by Caster_HD on Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:30 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Re: *The day that we Died* (Read on for info)(OPEN)

Postby I'm quitting » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:32 pm

Character name:Kitsune (it means fox in japanese)
Type:Indifferent
Abilities:She can summon a spirit fox that she can ride and will protect her and others
The day I died( Death summery):I was a teenager with smoky black hair, I was bullied into I decided to end it all by getting a knife and slitting my wrests, I've been wanting to do it for a long time but my best friend kept me going intill that day the bully pushed me so hard into the wall at lunch time; my food was all over me and the laughing was to much for me. The person who brought me back is my best friend who is now unknown to me and I have to find her/him in time.
Last edited by I'm quitting on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm quitting, I am now going to a new high school and have no time to play around on here goodbye!
I'm quitting

Postby Lu1377 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:04 pm

(Image or picture link)
Character name:Yuki
Abilities:I have the power to shape shift and I know how people think and feel. I am not usually social and I don't live to please. When I get very irritated lightening bolts shoot out of my finger tips.
The day I died( Death summery):I'm not really sure how I died. I woke up in a strange place without remembering the meaning of my life.I want to find the person that I think killed me and maybe then I can find peace with myself.
Last edited by Lu1377 on Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lu1377

Postby mkairalla1 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:30 pm

Image(Image or picture link)

Character name: Max
Type (Grudge,Well-being,Indif.)indifferent
Abilities: (3 max) max has the ability to shape shift. She can heal internal and external wounds with a single touch, and can also controle light.
The day I died( Death summery: I was wondering down the street, asking my boyfriend for better directions when I noticed that I wasn't on the busy street that I was on a second ago. I turned around and saw... Nothing. A hood covered my face and. I screamed. I couldn't dislodge the rough hands grabbing me from behind. I dropped my cell phone and felt myself being shoved into the back of a car. I fell asleep. When I woke up, I was in a pitch black room, heard a voice, it was my boyfriend, saying that he wanted me back. Then I woke up, but I was in a different body. Now need to find my boyfriend.
Other: I really have no sugestions. I think you are doing a wonderful job!:3
Last edited by mkairalla1 on Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby SkieNight » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:26 am

Character name:
Kyla Rinne
Type
Grudge
Abilities:
-Melt into shadows
-Read thoughts (she's only able to do this if she can get into someone's mind. If they put up a block the likely hood of her actually 'reading' thoughts in very, very low. And if the mind is strong enough they can throw her out all together.)
The day I died
To make a long story short I swallowed some pills. Why? Well that's not really your business but to amuse you I'll give you the short of it. Besides, it isn't all that original once you look at it. I was bullied. And after a while it hurts, my own friends turned against me. My parents were in an ugly divorce and my sister, well, she stepped out of the picture long ago. I was done, and I wanted it to be over. So I ended the pain. When I opened my eyes I was in a different body and in a park. Who ever brought me back will pay, if I ever bother to find them. I wanted to leave for a reason, bringing me back was just cruel.

Character name:
Hunter Lockwood
Type
Indiffrent
Abilities:
-Control the element of water (plain water and ice)
-Sometimes gets glimpses into the future or some event in the past or that he is not at (these are rare and are rather painful)
The day I died
It was stupid really, honestly though I'm just glad it happened to me and not my friend. We were driving back from a concert. It was pretty late, around eleven o'clock or so. Someone must have been drinking or something because the next thing I know I see headlights flying towards us. We were on the free way when the driver lost control. He ran into my side (passenger side) and set the car flying and we crashed into another car before crashing into the median. I was in the hospital drifting in and out of consciousness until finally it was like I couldn't wake up. Eventually my heart stopped and they pronounced me dead. I actually woke up in the same hospital to a doctor coming in and telling me I could leave. I kind of want to know who saved me, its rather odd you know?

Other:
This is a good idea. Maybe there is one person trying to totally stop them becasue they 'should come back' I don't know. This whole thing it seems like a great plot though (kind of like a book I want to write but nor really...)

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby Caster_HD » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:45 am

Thank you all for joining! I really did not think that this would pick up so quickly over night, I have to be leaving soon and won't be back till around 4 or 6 west coast time so I'll leave that as time for others to join and then we can start posting tonight (:
-Also I've added everyone's names to the front page and a new character for myself.

http://www.theanimegallery.com/data/thumbs/790px/0098/tAG_98758.jpg
Character name:
Jayerly Evermore
Type-
Grudge
Abilities:
Shadow Striker- Can take control of the dark/ shadows around her to use them at her command
Hades Minions- Can Raise animals but only small ones until her powers grow from the dead to track others down most likely well-beings.
The day I died
I wasn't a good girl to begin with so no one was upset, Mean girl, Mean family, Mean friends, Mean life. I was killer before this happened to, A psycho in Training is what my parents called me but they never once tried to stop me until I turned my knife on them while they slept, did away with my sister that night to she was only 4 still hated her.Later that night as I ran from home I was shot down by the police ending my already short pathetic life. I don't have any clue who would of wanted to bring me back to haunt these streets once more, I do find it a blessing for myself but a curse for whoever gets in my way next.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Raven's Thorn » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:12 pm

Character name: Rei
Abilities: He can turn into a black wolf that is feared by most
The day I died( Death summery): Mommy never wanted me to go see the well but i didn't listen one day I looked down the well and I fell in I starved to death. Even when I called out to the voices I heard come from above, no one called back. The voice I heard last was my mommy-she brought me back and now I must find her.
Image Image Image
quitting, donated all my pets to someone
Raven's Thorn

Postby Caster_HD » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:24 pm

Accepted (:
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby Raven's Thorn » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:59 pm

Rei walked on the busy streets, as he walked someone pushed him on the ground not even caring who he was. "Just wait till sun down comes," he growled. Looking up at the sky, the sun shining down at him. He covered his eyes with his hand. As he got up something caught his eyes,as he walked closer to it the brighter it was. "Whats this?" He asked himself. It was a strange green light, he reached out to touch it, only to pull his hand away. He couldn't touch it,he remembers the old saying 'curiosity killed the cat' he wasn't going to touch it never again would he let his curiosity get the best of him. He walked away from the streets and went into a nearby forest-he didn't want any one see him turn, sun down had come and he could already feel the pain. He howled at the moon his face starting to form into a snout, his hands now paws-he turned into a wolf. He didn't look like a beautiful wolf, no his wolf was hideous, his wolf had eyes of a demon. He looked more like a hyena then a wolf his small tail slowly swaying. He lifted his strong powerful head in a loud howl.
Image Image Image
quitting, donated all my pets to someone
Raven's Thorn

Postby Caster_HD » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:04 am

~Shilo~
A bone chilling breeze wisked by as the moon began to rise in the sky,
" Gods it's freezing..", He muttered under his breath hating the odd weather of this town.
He looked around nervously for any sign of life before small flames danced on his palms scaring him greatly as he stared at the power he could use to destroy everything around him and quickly shut it off as pains of the past rushed at him. He heard a great howl in the distance and decided to go back home for the day afraid the sound might be coming from a grudge.
~Jayerly~
The coldness of the night did not bother her as she walked the streets with nothing but a dressy nightclub outfit on barely covering any of her. Her eyes gazed lazily across the land as she came to rest at a lone park bench looking into the souls of most people who walked by her but only one thing interested her at this moment, Well-beings, or if she was in a especially rotten mood indifferents would service to.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Next

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's