*The day that we Died* (Not accepting)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: *The day that we Died* (Not accepting)

Postby Caster_HD » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:46 am

Chaos
She let out a low growl the anger flaring in her eyes before she ran a max feeling like her light was burning her as she connected with her knocking them both to the ground. She yelled as she hit her shoulder that had been shot and rolled off max about ready to disappear from the fight seein for once she was on the loosing side of the fight but she had one last idea to hurt someone else as the blue glow of the barrier closed around the house and through her squinting eyes she could see yasu relax in his place behind Mira. What seemed to be clouds of dark energy seeped from her using the last of her human boys strength and flew at the house slamming into the forcefield at full force spreading cracks through its glow.
" no matter what you do someone gets hurt doesn't matter if I can't see them Max." she laughed.
Yasu
He was just about to ask Mira if there was anything else he could do to help fight when he doubled over in pain as something smashed into the barrier outside. He fell to his knees as the dark clouds struck again beginning to tear into him internally as he couphed up blood
"M-make it stop!..." he shivered.
Jayerly
"alright...maybe we can help to blind her by using your birds...I would call up my animals but my powers dot seem to work after the change...at least not the same."
((it's alright, I'm feeling fine about it now, trying to be in a positive mood now though :) ))
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:21 am

(Well that's good. It took me a while to get over stuff like that.)

Moonlight walked outside again. She narrowed her eyes one last time at Folin. Taking a deep breath she walked out and shut the door. Sitting down on the ground on her knees she tried thinking things through. After a while she stared into the forest breathing slowly from boredom.
SilentObserver

Postby mkairalla1 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:32 pm

( sorry guys! I'm really busy! I'll post really soon though. I swear.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby mkairalla1 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:16 am

I'll be sure to post today...so sorry.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby Caster_HD » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:30 am

It's fine don't worry :) I've been to busy lately to be able to read anything posted so take your time. I'm off work this weekend through so I'll be able to post.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby SilentObserver » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:32 am

(I'll post later, I've got a lot of work and such to do~)
SilentObserver

Postby mkairalla1 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:44 pm

“ drop the barrier!” Mira screamed, shaking his shoulders.” Drop the barrier and you won’t get hurt!” she yelled, knowing that, even if he wouldn’t get hurt right now, if he dropped it, something bad would happen. She turned her eyes to the blonde girl outside the barrier. Where had Lucas gone? Where was Shiloh? Why was she the only one fighting?

Zach nodded slowly, raising one hand from his side.” Go.” He murmured. Only a few birds came this time. He frowned at the five birds. Why weren’t there more? Were these even his birds? Were his birds not in the area right now?

“no!” max yelled, stumbling to her feet.” Stop!” she commanded, rushing forward to tackle the girl.” you ruined my life!” she yelled, plummeting the girl with punches, or trying to at least.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby Caster_HD » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:30 pm

Chaos
As max hit her she began to feel her own shell break and hairline cracks sprea across her skin with each hit reviling her dark ink like skin beneath that hid a version of her far worse then the human appearance she had now. For once she stayed silent as she let max win glad at the amount of damage she had caused today...but it wouldn't be the last time she was sure of that. These people were just to fun to mess with as she thought this she let out a cackle.
Yasu
Within seconds he let the barrier Down but not before the dark clouds outside shattered it like glass and flew at the house racing towards the doors where everyone was at but paused just outside and the clouds began to shift taking forms of there own.

With yasu passed out on the floor and mira still beside him the clouds decided to take a form more suited towards her first. Through the glass a hand settled on it reached out towards mira as a pair of very familiar eyes and face from her past life smiled at her.
"Mira...we thought you were dead... How could you leave your fMily like that?" the voice whispered while the other clouds blocked her view of the battle beyond letting out a gas that would jog and fog her memory as she looked at the person.
Jayerly
Seeing zachs birds a idea lit up in her mind.
" hold on a moment." she said placing her hands to the ground thinking of just birds this time but not feather and decay like she normally did she focused on life and rebirth which had the ground crack open with different bird skeletons that had been lost unground that covered themselves with flesh and feather to become alive again
."cool.." she breather out a breath she hadn't realize shed been holding as she starred at the large flock," ok now I want you all to listen to that man over there." she commanded and all there little eyes turned to him at once.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby mkairalla1 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:54 pm

zach stared at her." you're so strange." he murmured, pointing at the birds."blind ." he swung his arm till he was pointing towards chaos. the birds squaked a few times, staring at each other in confusion." oh come on!"he yelled." go on! get a move on!" the birds squawked and he glared at them." go. now." he commanded. with one last squawk, they flew into the fight.

mira stared at the faces." Rob?" she murmered, a hazy memory coming into her mind."' i.. i didnt mean to! i didnt leave you! i would never leave you." she turned and caught the gaze of a smiling younge woman." mommy?" she whimpered." i miss you mommy." she cryed out. shawn pushed past her, blocking her view of the people."move shawn!" she exclaimed.

max stopped. she stood up, staring at her hands." oh god.." she whimpered.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
death, and impermanence"

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby SilentObserver » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:20 pm

(Hmm... I might make Folin a grudge... Make him more interesting :3 Moonlight might become one too.. I just don't know how to fit in with this roleplay at the moment xD)

Moonlight wandered around outside throwing a few sticks along with rocks. Glancing back at a sound in the woods her red eyes narrowed in on a figure.

Folin trailed behind the girl as his ears flattened, staring her down he chuckled, "How long ago was it when we had a fight?" He asked.

Moonlight grabbed her collar slightly, "A play fight? That was a year ago. A real fight... That was when we met..." She back away slightly, "Why?"

Folin grinned, "Don't you think we should have another. To prove who's better?" He shifted and snarled.

Moonlight's eyes widen, "Folin, what the hell!?" She gasped and ran off.
SilentObserver

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's