*The day that we Died* (Not accepting)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: *The day that we Died* (Not accepting)

Postby Caster_HD » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:15 pm

Jayerly
She smiled as the birds flew off straight towards the evil girl.
Chaos
She pushed max off of her her eyes changing from there black depths to completely black with a red iris. She raised her hand fingers now looking like long spikes of sharpened granite ready to strike max when a flock of birds surrounded her peking at scratching at her.
"d*mn it!!" she cursed waving her arms at the birds," I'm done with this!" she yelled glaring around her as her body melted to the ground in a black sludge.
Hyden
"no keep blocking her Shawn those clouds are bad news." he said glancing out towards the people formed beyond Shawn but even his mind began to see shapes in the smoke like haru and hi parents and even a few of there old friends but soon the images began to glitch everything began to fade before there eyes the clouds dissolving just like chaos had. Seeing how many injured there were a worried look spread across his face.
"I dont think lucif. Can heal them all." he said knowing her healing powers could only help for so long.
Yasu
He forces himself to it up one arm wrapped around his middle that was bloomed with blood.
"hyden...we may just have to give up and go to a hospital this time.." he said quietly looking over at them his black eyes laced with pain.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!
DeviantArt: UnicornNinjaSloth
Flightrising: CasterHD
Eldemore :Caster_HD
If you wanna RP on discord don't be afraid to hit me up!
PM me for my username if you're interested!

--------> Mirik Davolous, my favorite OC I've made so far
Caster_HD

Postby mkairalla1 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:03 pm

mira turned to him.' and what are we going to tell them? a crazy person with magical powers attacked us?" she snarled angrily." yeah. real smart idea, Yasu!" she was most certainly in a bad mood.her eyes were rimmed with red and she was glaring at anything that moved.

max whimpered, staring at the ground. she hugged herself and sat down on the ground as she started to cry.

Zach watched max. he whistled." not the same girl." he murmered.
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby Caster_HD » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:16 am

Hyden((oot! Mira seems like shes turning evil))
His opaque eyes narrowed at Mira, his hand twitched nervously at his side wanting to grip the gun tucked through the back of his belt, instead he crosse the floor standing between Mira and yasu.
" Shawn could you please go check on those outside? " he asked the older man kindly before locking his eyes on Mira.
"how dare you speak like that, we welcome you back into this home with open arms and the second we end our latest fight you snap and act like this! I don't know if something changed in you while you were gone but the Mira I knew would never get angry at someone so easily like that." His voice was low as he spoke to her anger in his voice bu also remorse.
"I'll be in the infirmary if you decide to come back to reality and tell me what's wrong." he turned and helped yasu up and with a pained grunt he helped him hobble down the hallway to what used to be two white doors now charred black from the last time he'd been locked inside.
"I'm sorry.." he heard yasu whisper and hyden gave him a brief smile.
"it's alright.. I don't know what's gotten into her.."
Lucferion
She pushed open the door to miras room he and meridian rushing out unable to stay hidden as there anxiety rose and they starred with eyes wide at the battle field below outside the gathering rooms doors. Lucif let out a high scream seeing lulu and pushed past Shawn and Mira to the doors tears making there way down her cheeks as she ran past Lucas and Shiloh and max crying on the ground to her once best friend now almost in two and she fell to her knees.
"Lulubell!" she cried.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:22 am

Moonlight screamed at the top of her lungs as she felt her friend bite down on her leg, "Folin stop! You're hurting me!" She shrieked and kicked him when she was let loose. Breathing heavily she tried running off again.

Folin snarled loudly as the foot smacked against his head. Baring his teeth the white wolf shifter growled and stalked after the girl, "That was my whole intention..." Picking up his pace he shifted with a wicked grin spread across his face.

Moonlight stared in front of her as she started picking up speed, glancing behind she saw Folin and breathed heavily, "Folin! What is happening to you!?" She yelled and stopped in place and turned around.

As the boy was face to face with the girl he narrowed his eyes, "Nothing. I'm perfectly fine. This is me." He grumbled and pushed her away, "Now stay out of my way." Shifting he ran off.

Moonlight looked at her leg and sat down to look at it. Whimpering lightly she didn't dare to touch it. Struggling to get up she wobbled back to the room and shut the door. Sitting down on the bed she felt like crying, this was too much. Never should have gotten the chance to come back again, it needed to end. It was just another living nightmare that she couldn't escape at the moment. For crying out loud no one even knew her, best thing to do was just leave and let them do what they do. Moonlight felt like she invading, pinning her ears back she laid down and tried forgetting about her leg. So what, a few scars to bear, it doesn't matter. Letting out a deep sigh Moonlight looked at the floor and mumbled a few words under her breath.

(Anywhere I could possibly put one of my characters into the mix? I understand if not o.o I just have no idea really whats going on... I'm not roleplayed with much xD)
SilentObserver

Postby mkairalla1 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:52 am

( 0-0 she's just...,stressed...)
( well, you kinda just missed a huge battle as a death.so...)

Mira stare at hyden's receding back.she stuck her tongue out at him and glared.Stop trying to be like Haru.she wanted to say.You will never be Haru.she also didnt say. But she did say;"yeah. What ever." And crossed her arms, turning back to Shawn, only to see Lucif charge past him." S'cuse me." She said, also showing past him to run after her friend.

Shawn stared at the two girls, somewhat confused.

Max saw the two girls running down from the hill and thought they were running to her, so, she did the only sensible thing any..... Reasonable(?) person would do. She took of into the forest... tumbling right into Zach.

Zach felt his breath taken from him as he was pushed to the ground." Uphm." He groaned, pushing the person off of him." It's no time for play, Princess." He said.... Right before lookin up and seeing Jayerly." Princess?" He said, confused. If he was there...then...who had just run into him?
( oh my gosh!XD playing Max is so fun!XD
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:56 am

(Oh. Okay. I'll just keep floating my characters around.)
SilentObserver

Postby Caster_HD » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:41 pm

Sooo Mkarialla and I decided to switch over to a privite thread instead of here so yah...
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me Guys!

Caster_HD

Postby SilentObserver » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:51 pm

(So... That's my cue to drop out o-o Adios >^>)
SilentObserver

Previous

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's