~Beaugro~ |Elemental Role Play| Semi-Lit

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: ~Beaugro~ |Elemental Role Play| Semi-Lit

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:41 pm

Anita Belle Gunthner
Anita barely heard the words Gale and Shahar were exchanging but her ears twitched when Taliu spoke up. 'Really? That many questions? Just go to sleep already!' she thought. A growl escaped her throat and it echoed in the trees. After a short while, she rolled her eyes before standing up and leaping off the branch. She had left before Ren and was wandering around the outskirts of the camp.
As she reached one area, she heard twigs snapping and a couple voices. Anita ducked behind a large bush, only poking her head out the slightest bit so she could see the newcomers. It was Ren and Reza. Where were they going? She just hoped curiosity didn't kill this cat.
Slowly creeping behind bushes and trees, making sure she was a fair distance behind and well hidden, Anita followed the duo through their winding path. She had no idea where they were going but would be able to easily find her way back to their camp. She was very good at tracking and direction.
Eventually, they slowed to a stop by a river with a small waterfall. The area was beautiful and Anita almost gave away her position. It was just a simple bush she brushed against but it made enough noise that the shifter that was with Ren could hear. Anita plopped down in a spot where she was concealed but could see the duo in the water. When Ren removed his shirt, she noticed the open wounds all around him. What were those from? Her ears twitched in all directions, picking up multiple sounds but they were mainly trained on Ren and Reza. What was he talking about, the more he remembered the less he controlled? Nothing was making sense to Anita at that point. When Reza spoke, Anita could only hear the odd word. Grim. Blocking your memory. Keeping your fire. She didn't have enough information to put anything together. She didn't even think she could connect any of it even if she did hear all the Reza had said. Anita smirked when Reza mentioned Ren's long lost love. That comment sparked up a little play time between the two and Anita couldn't help but chuckle.
After their splash around in the water, Anita ducked her head behind the bush until she heard the footsteps stop. She poked her head around again and noticed Ren standing closer to her, with his back facing her. After they seemed to be done talking, Anita took the chance and stood up before slowly walking towards Ren from behind. Stopping just three feet behind him, Anita let out a low growl to show her presence.
1.21 gigawatts

Postby Manx » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:32 pm

Shahar:
      {In response to Gale's question, Shahar offered a brief, firm nod. "Of course," she replied without hesitation. Although the day had taken its toll on her, as it was Shahar was one who often found it rather difficult getting to sleep in the early hours of the night. To take the first shift would be fairly simple. Having finished her own meal and watching as the others dispersed, Shahar briefly got up to fish a cloak from her saddle bags. With the disappearance of the sun came a light nip in the air, and although it didn't begin to compete with the winter storms she had weathered, for tonight the cloak was a simple luxury. Wrapping the black fabric around her, Shahar settled to the base of a nearby tree, her gaze gliding over the surrounding forest. Other than the shuffling of feet, there was little to break the silence of the night.

Stiffening as movement appeared at the corner of her eye, Shahar relaxed when she recognized the black stallion. In the matter of a few strides, the stallion shifted into his human form, coming to a halt on the side of the tree facing the fire. "Long time no see, Shahar," Elwin greeted warmly, sliding down to rest on the adjoining side of the tree. "Elwin," Shahar responded evenly in return. While mildly surprised to see the shifter in his human form, she had witnessed the transformation enough that it did little to shock her. Shahar was also aware that the shifters under Ren had a relatively great amount of freedom, as could be seen even with his falcon, Reza. Sitting in silence, Shahar became aware that Elwin had taken out a short knife and begun to whittle away at piece of wood. 

Last edited by Manx on Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Manx

Postby Redsparrow » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:41 pm

Ren spun and stumbled to get away from the growling noise, with one hand extended towards Anita ready to use his fire if needed. When he saw her he lowered his arm and backed away, maybe she hadn't seen his injuries yet in the growing darkness. He was hopping he could get into the water or grab a shirt before she got a better look or approached him.

"So this was your little plan all along." Ren said in a mildly amused tone to Reza. "Get me out here alone and not tell me we were being followed?" He was sure that with Reza's good hearing and sight he had known Anita was there.But why do this? Reza knew more about Ren's past then even Ren could remember at the moment but what could he be up to?

"I have no idea what your talking about, I am as surprised as you that she is here." Reza had made his way out of the water and threw Ren's shirt at him. He looked at the damp cloth that he had been planning to change the bandages with. "I am going to get new bandages, stay here and try not to get into to much trouble." He said to Ren and winked at Anita as he pasted her heading back to camp.

"Hi...so.." Ren's chimed as he struggled to pull the damp shirt over his head. "What can I do for ya?" Crickets had started sounding around them, with the sunlight almost gone the moon would soon be the only light in the sky.
"We are going to die...... That makes us the lucky ones."
Redsparrow

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:29 pm

Anita Belle Gunthner
Anita's body tensed up and she crouched when Ren seemed to be prepared to use his power against her. He finally realized that it was her and Anita eased up along with him. She took a seat where she was standing and licked her paw as the two men conversed. When Reza stepped out of the water, Anita watched him toss Ren's shirt to him before walking past. She huffed at the wink she received and watched the other shifter leave the premises. Turning her head back to Ren, she noticed him having some difficulties getting his shirt on. Standing up, Anita began walking beside Ren, shifting as she went along. As soon as she was back to her human form, Anita stopped to look at the elemental. "Bad time?" She asked after looking him up and down. After saying that, she didn't really expect an answer and took a seat at the water's edge with her feet in the river. "I was simply trying to escape Taliu's wandering mouth and stumbled upon you two." At least it's quiet and peaceful over here.
1.21 gigawatts

Postby Oriel » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:31 pm

Gale shot Taliu a long-suffering look. "Don't try to strangle me with anything you want to keep, ears included. I suggest you rest while you can."

Shahar's assent to the first watch and Ren's agreement to take the second left him with more time to sleep than he'd expected. He gathered his armor and brought it with him into the tent, arranged it into a rough pillow that would have dismayed his valet, and then settled himself as best he could. One advantage to a shorter stature, he reflected, was that his feet didn't project beyond the edge of the shelter and into the cold.

Gale drifted to sleep in moments. He'd wake if called or disturbed, but other long marches had long ago taught him the value of quiet moments.
Oriel

Postby DragonWill » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:35 pm

"Um... Alright then..." Taliu muttered. "So why am I in the middle of camp?" He asked. He did not trust them enough. Maybe he could find a nice burrow.
Doing multiple Role Plays at once is like holding a pile of burning rocks. You toss them up in the air, but you have to hold a few at a time. When you manage to get them all in the air at once, you relax. Then you get pelted with burning stones...
My Adoptables!

I am going to be away with minimal online time for July 9-27 and no online time July 30- August 15. Don't kick me out of RPs please!

DragonWill

Postby Redsparrow » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:55 pm

Ren finally being able to struggle a damp shirt over a wet body worked to compose himself. He didn't really know what to do. His normal demeanor around women was to suave and try and pick them up, but he wasn't really interested in sleeping with Anita. Sure she was cute, with cute being an understatement, she was gorgeous but he wasn't really into chicks who could turn into an animal and take his head off.

Casually he approached her and eased himself down slowly, the pain had returned and he was regretting letting Reza coax him into wrestling. "Honestly yes, but I think having a bad time is an understatement." He paused for a moment."What are you doing here? I mean from my understanding you are all that is left of the Royal family. Why risk your life at what you must have known would most likely be a suicide mission?" It was blunt and abrupt but he wanted was still working on remember things about her. Perhaps getting to know her motives would bring back some more memories.
"We are going to die...... That makes us the lucky ones."
Redsparrow

Postby Manx » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:13 am

Shahar:
      {With a soft sigh, Shahar came to realize that with the others either gone or resting, the responsibility of answering the shifter's questions fell to her. "That," she began, gesturing to the middle tent, "is one of the safer locations in this camp. Yes, perhaps it is a bit more difficult to break away from should such a situation arise, but the soldiers in the tents to either side of it are highly trained and have years of experience. By doing this, the risk of possible threats actually breaking past both our watch and soldiers is effectively minimized. Understand?" Voice tinged with annoyance, Shahar paused for a moment before continuing. "The way I see it, with a bounty on your head, such a offer is more courteous than anything. That being said, should you choose to find your own place for the night, I doubt anyone here would offer an objection." 

With annoyance she sat back along the tree, falling into her normal silence for a few more moments. "I am Shahar, by the way," she finally added gruffly, figuring she could at least be civil to him. After all, the way the situation was currently working out, it looked as though they would have a long journey together, one that posed quite a few threats to all accompanying them. The last thing they needed was to be at each other's throats. The information regarding the water mage's involvement had managed to both reassure and alarm her. Rumor had it the mage had aligned interests with the shifters, but honestly who knew when it came to the mages? Despite wielding the water element, Shahar possessed alarming little information about the water mage. "And I'm Elwin," he piped up suddenly to Shahar's side, briefly glancing up from his whittling to look at Taliu. "Otherwise known as the big black horse Ren normally rides." 
Manx

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:36 am

Anita Belle Gunthner
Hearing Ren approach her, Anita continued to watch the water rush over her feet. She could see the reflection of the man in the water and, even though it was choppy, could tell he had his shirt on. She huffed at his comment about a bad time. She could relate. Just before she was about to ask about the wounds on his body, Ren came in with some questions of his own. She looked over at him at the mention of her family. There was a short pause after his question and her answer. "My tribe is sick and I must do what is necessary to protect them. No matter the cost." Her eyes veered away from the man, bringing her glance to the ground beside her. "I can fend for myself. I was merely a child back then and yet I still managed to escape several elementals. I think I can handle them now." She tried to sound tough but she knew inside that the thought was hopeless. If the elementals found out she was a shifter before she got the money for the cure, there would be no escape and no salvation for her tribe. Almost as quickly as she had become weak, her temper rose. "Those selfish, no good..." Anita quickly bit her lip. "My apologies." She looked up at Ren, wondering what he was thinking at her comment. She didn't mean to offend him. Just the thought of her parents' capture and slaughter made her boil with rage.
1.21 gigawatts

Postby DragonWill » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:08 am

"And the hardest place for me to sneak away from..." Taliu sighed. "Lets just put it this way, so far, I am weaponless, in a camp full of enemies, and I still don't know where I am. Then, I get put into my own tent, right in the middle, surrounded by soldiers. How would you feel? Happy?" Taliu glared at them and sat down. "I still want my bow... That stupid cat shifted it into her fur..."

Taliu looked at Elwin. "Nice to meet you, Elwin. I'm Taliu, Also known as, 'Catch him!', 'Don't let him escape!', 'Get that little thief!', and the little fox that bit you earlier..." Tali looked at the wood. "What are you carving?"
Doing multiple Role Plays at once is like holding a pile of burning rocks. You toss them up in the air, but you have to hold a few at a time. When you manage to get them all in the air at once, you relax. Then you get pelted with burning stones...
My Adoptables!

I am going to be away with minimal online time for July 9-27 and no online time July 30- August 15. Don't kick me out of RPs please!

DragonWill

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's