~Beaugro~ |Elemental Role Play| Semi-Lit

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: ~Beaugro~ |Elemental Role Play| Semi-Lit

Postby Manx » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:06 am

Shahar:
      {Falling back into silence, Shahar did her best to ignore the shifter's response. If they were all to get through this ordeal alive -and in one piece- it was best she learned to leave well enough alone. The problems that ailed him would not be fixed merely by her words. To her side, Elwin let out a low chuckle at Taliu's words. He raised his work after a moment, having had scraped away the outer bark to reveal the soft inner wood. "Not much to look a now, but it will be a horse," Elwin replied, turning the wood over in his hands. "Personal favorite of mine," he added with a playful wink. 
Manx

Postby DragonWill » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:35 am

"A horse? Okay..." Taliu sighed. "Why are you working for the Elementals while they imprison your kind?" Taliu sighed. "While we get tortured and beaten, you would work for them willingly?" Taliu glared at Shahar. "You would let one use you as a common pack mule?"
Doing multiple Role Plays at once is like holding a pile of burning rocks. You toss them up in the air, but you have to hold a few at a time. When you manage to get them all in the air at once, you relax. Then you get pelted with burning stones...
My Adoptables!

I am going to be away with minimal online time for July 9-27 and no online time July 30- August 15. Don't kick me out of RPs please!

DragonWill

Postby Redsparrow » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:36 am

~
Frances "Ren" Ashmore
Fire Element
Eldest Prince
~

It was nobel of Anita to try and save her tribe, even if it was a shot in the dark. But it had worked, she had happened to find the only person who had the power to help her. The pain level was becoming enough to be hard to hide, he had never noticed it before but the ointment must not only be anti-biotic but also a pain killer. He was regretting getting in the water and having it wash off.

"No need for apologies, you were extremely young when you lost your parents. Not to mention that how they were taking was externally unfair." He worked to remember that night, it was strange, like watching a movie with no sound. He could remember what he thought and why he let her go, but without the emotions he was puzzled over his motive. Focusing hard on the last time he saw her face he uttered the words he last said to her."I am sorry." His voice was strange to even his ears, it reminding him of the way he had said her name back in the Inn. "I am sorry I couldn't save your parents. I regret that more then anything else I have ever done." It was a funny thing to say, because he couldn't remember half the things he had done, but some how he knew that it was the truth. He laughed a little at his comment, realizing the oddness of it.

"Sorry I don't mean to laugh at your loss, I am truly only laughing at mine. You see my mentor Terra Raku is a mage, he has blocked my memories of about 8 years of my life. But without him around the memories are slowly coming back. So when I say that not saving your parents is the thing I regret the most, well its just odd to say." He looked up into the sky and let a breath out slowly trying not to wince. "I imagine painful memories will come back first, moments that I have personal connections with. Like you. So when I say I am sorry for not being able to save them I know its true even if I can't remember everything about that night yet." He stopped knowing he was dragging on about something she most likely did not want to talk about. He sat in silence for a minute watching the moon's reflection shimmer and dance in the water. He was giving her he chance to ask something of him all the while wishing Reza would get back soon.
"We are going to die...... That makes us the lucky ones."
Redsparrow

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:22 am

Anita Belle Gunthner
When Ren replied to her appology, Anita turned back to the water, seeing little creatures swim about around her feet. She heard him mumble underneath his breath and turned to look at him once more. It may have been eight years ago, but she remembered those words like he had said them every day of her life. A small smile crossed her face when Ren apologized for not saving her parents. "There was not much you could have done." The chuckle confused her a little. As he explained it, the things she overheard Reza talk about in the water started to piece together.
Anita, not wanting the conversation to continue, was happy when Ren stopped talking about that night. There was a short pause before she began her roll of questions. "Sorry. This was a touching moment but I can not hold these questions any longer. I will just ramble them off then?" She didn't wait for an answer. Taking in a big breath, Anita began to ask her many questions. "How were you able to gain possession of the cure if it was supposedly under the king's control? What are all the wounds from? You may not be able to answer this but, how did you escape alive after you freed me? I may have more questions later, but for now, the last one is, what are your true intentions for the weapons?" Her chest rose and fell in rhythmic beats as she waited the answers. She did bombard him with questions, but time was of the essence.
1.21 gigawatts

Postby Manx » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:27 am

Elwin:
      {Elwin returned to his work as he spoke. "Given your situation, I can certainly understand your concern," Elwin began, his blade gently molding the wood beneath his fingers. "And while I possess great sympathy for you and all those in similar situations, I'm afraid I can't fully comprehend all that you've experienced. I came to the castle at a young age." With a quick glance at Taliu, he paused for a moment before continuing. "I don't expect you to fully understand my intentions, as our personal experiences shape each of our individual perceptions. And when it truly comes down to it, is perception not everything? In any case, it may surprise you to know that not all elementals mean ill will to shifters, and are in fact rather pleasant people. To condemn an entire race due to the evils of a few is nothing short of ignorant, wouldn't you say?" Brushing the wood shavings from his lap, Elwin continued on nonchalantly. "Of course, this works both ways. I, however, see no reason as to why we should add to such hatred. Besides," he added absentmindedly, "I rather enjoy the work, and personally do not find it demeaning."  
╔═════════════════════════╗

¢ση¢єαℓ, ∂ση'т ƒ є є ℓ...

{ι ωαηт уσυ тσ кησω, му ∂єαя ƒяιєη∂, тнαт ι αм тнє ρєяѕση
ι αм тσ∂αу вє¢αυѕє σƒ уσυ.

ι ωαѕ α вяσкєη вσу, αη∂ уσυ ƒιχє∂ мє. тнαηк уσυ.}
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
| Characters | Dadrika's Rise |
| Revelation of the Past |

...∂ση'т ℓєт тнєм кησω
╚═════════════════════════╝
Manx

Postby Redsparrow » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:06 pm

~
Frances "Ren" Ashmore
Fire Element
Eldest Prince
~

Listening to her response he worked to gather some answers for her, smiling at a few of the questions. He chuckled then answered. "I am the eldest prince, next in line to the throne of Beaguro. That is how I was able to get my hands on the cure as well as escape with my life after freeing you. Mind you I lost most of my left hand for letting you go." Holding out his hand he could hardly see the scars that had once been there, the two fingers that had been gone for so long were finally back and seemed alien to him.

"The wounds are from an ambush a week or so ago, I think the same spell that has saved my life has healed the damage on my hand." He paused "I am sure you can understand why I would prefer to keep the wounds secrets. As for the weapons, the King send me to get them, he says they are the final key to winning the war."

Ren paused and though for a really long time, he weighed the benefits and the risks involved with telling Anita everything. He let out a long sigh, before reaching up and touching the red cloth that was tied around his head like a turban. His fingers glided along the fabric. "The water mage wants the items. She saved my life but in exchange for something." He looked up at the sky and lay on his back wincing when the ground pushed agains his wounds. "The spirits work in strange ways, giving and taking all at the same time. She told me that if I bring the weapons back to her they may remove my curse. As far as what she plans to do with them.. I don't know. What I do know is that she has always been loyal to the shifters, so what I am doing is most likely going to betray my own kind."

He let the conflict that was in his mind spill out and into the air."So thats my problem, I could give the weapons to her and possibly get my curse lifted, to be killed at the hands of my father and kingdom for betraying them. Or I could give the weapons to my father, be killed for my curse, when he finds out and possibly be the person who gave a weapon of mass destruction to a mad man. Both ways I am looking pretty dead... So I guess its more of a question of what is the best thing for others."
Redsparrow

Postby DragonWill » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:11 pm

"I trusted a Elemental once. Why do you think I was imprisoned? They are just using you. They view us as animals. And when they have no need of us, get rid of us..." Taliu glared at the horse. "But you would still help them capture more?"
Doing multiple Role Plays at once is like holding a pile of burning rocks. You toss them up in the air, but you have to hold a few at a time. When you manage to get them all in the air at once, you relax. Then you get pelted with burning stones...
My Adoptables!

I am going to be away with minimal online time for July 9-27 and no online time July 30- August 15. Don't kick me out of RPs please!

DragonWill

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:50 pm

Anita Belle Gunthner
Anita froze when Ren admitted he was the eldest prince. Her nails dug into the dirt, revealing the upper layer of earth and she stared into the water so hard it would have exploded. How could she have been so stupid? She should have known Ren was of royal blood. All the trained warriors, what Taliu had said back at the inn to her. Maybe she just didn't want to believe it. She couldn't even look at him, not even when he held out his left hand to show her the wounds. Out the corner of her eye she could see all the fingers were still in tact. Anita continued to stare at the water while he talked, every word cutting her like a dull blade.
When he mentioned a curse set upon him, Anita became very curious. Her hands eased off the ground slightly but her gaze was still glued to the water. She continued to listen to the problem he was facing and could see his confusion. As he finished with those last few words, Anita finally lifted her head to look at him, only to find he wasn't sitting up anymore. She had to look down to see him laying on the ground. Maybe he was different than his father? She could sure tell he wasn't the biggest fan of him, referring to him as a mad man.
"I am not sure how much I can convince you to favour on the side of us shifters, but I personally can not see things ending very well for anyone if the weapons fall under the control of your father. The mage...I do not know them well enough to make a safe decision with this kind of situation." She paused for a quick second. "Do not fear. We have the entire journey to contemplate our actions. And I am a women of loyalty. I shall help you as you helped me. You will not die as long as I am around."
1.21 gigawatts

Postby Manx » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:06 pm

Elwin:
      {"If that is indeed their intention, then I must commend them on their persistence," Elwin replied with a soft chuckle. "I have been within the castle of Beaugro since the age of ten. In any case, although I can see how my position may indirectly benefit the elementals, the duties of a royal steed consist of far fewer outings and a greater deal of formal events than you would expect. Competitions and formal appearances are hardly menacing toward my fellow shifters, and at times can in fact be rather enjoyable for myself. Being involved in such raids isn't exactly a regular duty of mine." Taking a moment to brush away the accumulating wood shavings again, Elwin blew away those that remained on the figure that was beginning to take shape in the flesh of the wood. Placing it in a pack at his side and sheathing the knife, Elwin pushed himself up from his sitting position. "Your hatred is most understandable, Taliu, and I can not begin to imagine the terrors you have lived through. However, perhaps it is time you turn that hatred fully towards those that harmed you, those that truly deserve it, rather than all those that even begin to associate with them. In any case, I am turning into the night. No doubt tomorrow will be just as eventful and wearing, and we'll need every bit of strength. I'd suggest you do the same, but if not, I'm sure Shahar will enjoy the company," he finished, giving a playful wink. This comment earned him a sharp glare from Shahar, but Elwin ignored her as he passed."I bid you both a goodnight," he said, taking only a few strides away before resuming his equine form.
Manx

Postby Redsparrow » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:22 pm

~
Frances "Ren" Ashmore
Fire Element
Eldest Prince
~

He doubted both Gale and Anitea's ability to keep him alive if both his father and Grim decided he as better off dead. Finding himself counting starts he began connect dots in the sky forming images in his head before closing his eyes and wishing the pain would go away.

The feathers under the turban were itching so much it was hard to tell what was worst, pain or new growth. The sun had set and it was dark enough the wondered if he could take the cloth off and not have anyone notice the feathers. It dawned on him that Anita most likely had great night vision, so instead he loosened the cloth and worked his fingers up under it scratching the newly formed feathers.

"Oh." He said easing himself up and leaning over to grab a jacket he had been wearing earlier. Searching around the pockets he pulled out a watch and opened it carefully. He paused looking at its contents for a moment before working to remove something form it. It was a piece of canvas, carefully folded. Unfolding it he smoothed the fabric carefully before offering it to Anita. "The soldiers who raided the Feline tribe took more then lives, shortly after we arrived back at Beaugro I was able to get my hands on this." It was a hand painted image of Anita's family, it was only about 4 or 5 inches square and he had folded it to keep the image safe. When smoothed out the creases were almost invisible, leaving the image in as good of condition as the day it was finished.

Reza entered the camp and picked up another bag before exiting again, he didn't really want to talk to anyone at the moment. The sooner he was done with Ren, the sooner he could be back to sleep. Heading back down the path he wondered how the two were getting along. Hopefully Ren wouldn't egg her on and get himself killed, gosh only knows what Gale would do to Reza.
Redsparrow

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's