~Beaugro~ |Elemental Role Play| Semi-Lit

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: ~Beaugro~ |Elemental Role Play| Semi-Lit

Postby DragonWill » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:07 pm

"I'm going to explore," Taliu growled. "I don't like sleeping at night too much." He began to walk away. He looked for a sharp stone. He needed a weapon. Or... He could use the weapon he kept hidden. It was a small carving blade, without a hilt. He had weaved it into his pant leg, to stop people from finding it. It might catch a glimpse of light if someone looked closely, but other than that, it was hidden. It was not a weapon anyway. He could make weapons out of it though...

Taliu walked through the forest looking for a long, yet supple, branch. He could make a makeshift bow and hide it in the forest or in a pack, hoping no one would notice. Or he could remain shifted, so it would remain with him. It would be simple to carve sticks into makeshift arrows. He shifted and bit off a few off his hairs to make a string. Now all he needed was that long branch...
Doing multiple Role Plays at once is like holding a pile of burning rocks. You toss them up in the air, but you have to hold a few at a time. When you manage to get them all in the air at once, you relax. Then you get pelted with burning stones...
My Adoptables!

I am going to be away with minimal online time for July 9-27 and no online time July 30- August 15. Don't kick me out of RPs please!

DragonWill

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:47 pm

Anita Belle Gunthner
Anita looked back at the ground as Ren closed his eyes. The night sky was just as beautiful in the water's reflection as it was in the sky. His short word made her lift her head and look over at him. Watching as he removed a locket from his jacket, Anita wondered what he was looking at. Her thoughts were answered when he took out a small piece of folded canvas and unfolded it. As he flattened the creases, they showed the picture just as it was when it was created. Here eyes widened and filled with tears. Shakily, Anita reached her hand out and grabbed the canvas, pulling it in close and looking at it. She wiped tears from her cheeks with her fingertips. "Thank you." she said to Ren, looking up at him with red eyes. Anita carefully folded the picture back up and slipped it into her pocket, making sure it wouldn't fall out. "If I may ask," she began after collecting herself from the emotional moment. "What is the curse you were talking about? If you do not want to speak of it, you do not have to. I will understand."
1.21 gigawatts

Postby Redsparrow » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:21 pm

~
Frances "Ren" Ashmore
Fire Element
Eldest Prince
~

Ren let out a long slow breath. "It's just a matter of time before everyone finds out anyway. So it's probably better I let people know gradually to prevent a large group shock. But for now lets just keep it between us." His hands worked swiftly to remove the fabric which slide off and hung loosely around his neck reveling two rows made up of 5 feathers, with some reaching up to a foot in length. They started just up and behind his ears and came to a form a crest just behind his head.They were a golden color that shimmered with orange and red in the moonlight.
"I managed to anger the spirits, so they are taking my fire away and replacing it with the ability to shift." His voice was calm and steady despite his distaste for the curse.
"We are going to die...... That makes us the lucky ones."
Redsparrow

Postby DragonWill » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:38 pm

Taliu was happy. He had made a nice bow. For now it would serve him well. He hid the small blade used to carve it in his pant leg again. He should get back to camp. But first, he needed a makeshift knife. He found a sharp rock and tested it on a tree. "Works for now..." He nuttered, using more of his hair to tie it to a wooden hilt. He sifted to conceal his weapons and continued to look around. He might find something useful. His large ears swiveled as he heard something. Someone was nearby? He dashed towards camp. Maybe they did not notice he was missing yet. He growled when he smelled the pesky bird Rin always had with him.
Doing multiple Role Plays at once is like holding a pile of burning rocks. You toss them up in the air, but you have to hold a few at a time. When you manage to get them all in the air at once, you relax. Then you get pelted with burning stones...
My Adoptables!

I am going to be away with minimal online time for July 9-27 and no online time July 30- August 15. Don't kick me out of RPs please!

DragonWill

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:32 am

Anita Belle Gunthner
Anita watched as Ren gently pulled off the bandana he was wearing around his head and immediately, she could see why he needed to wear it. The golden feathers that shone in the moonlight were extremely noticeable when not concealed properly. Anita slowly brought her feet out of the water and crossed them as she examined the feathers. Her hand stretched out and gently touched a feather. They were definitely real but she just couldn't fathom how it came to be. She had never heard of anything like that in her entire life. In her perspective, the curse wasn't as bad as Ren made it out to be, but she guessed in his situation it was pretty bad. She had mixed feelings on Ren. By his reaction to his curse, she could tell he didn't like shifters, but when he said that he needed to find the best solution for others showed her that maybe he had some good in him. Maybe on their journey she could prove to him that shifters were not the evil creatures they apparently were to elementals. "I shall hold my tongue regarding this," she reassured him. "You shall not hear a single word from me. " She understood what danger that could put him in and didn't want to risk it.
Hearing scuffling behind them, Anita turned her head but couldn't see anything. She assumed it was Reza returning with the bandages and faced Ren. "It is late. I should make my way back to the camp. We have a long day ahead of us." With that, Anita shifted into her leopard form and turned away from the elemental and walked towards the edge of the clearing.
1.21 gigawatts

Postby Redsparrow » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:15 pm

Ren watched Anita leave with mixed feelings. "Goodnight." He called after her as Reza appeared. It didn't take long to reapply the bandages or to re-tie the cloth around his head. Before he new it they were back at camp, he still had a few hours before it would be his turn to take watch. Crawling into the tent he shared with Gale he flopped down rudely.
"We are going to die...... That makes us the lucky ones."
Redsparrow

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:21 pm

Anita Belle Gunthner
Anita continued walking, easily finding her way back to the camp even after travelling the windy path there. As soon as she reached their camp, she climbed up the tree she was once on and found her branch. It took a while for her to fall asleep, but eventually she did.
1.21 gigawatts

Postby Oriel » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:32 pm

♋
Jack 'Gale' Keystone
Wind Elemental
First Commander
♋
Gale stirred at the sound of a body dropping beside his own, flung into the memories of battlefields past. At first he thought he only dreamed the taste of blood in his mouth, but he'd bitten the edge of his tongue in the first moments of waking. The rise and fall of Ren's chest separated him from the other twisted, angled bodies that still lingered in his vision.

Expression divided the living, he thought, the still known and breathing, from the dead.

Gale wriggled into his armor in the dark beneath the sheltering canvas of the tent before making his way to the place where Shahar stood guard over the camp. His silence offered no explanation. Talk wouldn't banish the ghosts, he knew, but company through the night watch eased the burden.

He spoke for the first time as the hours slipped into Ren's vigil.

"One of us should be rested for tomorrow," he said, his voice threading between the murmur of the wind as it passed through the trees. "I'll stand this and the midwatch."
Oriel

Postby DragonWill » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:44 pm

Taliu watched the camp in his fox form from the trees. He hoped none of them would make him shift to human in the morning. That would mean revealing his bow. He noticed Gale get up out of his tent. What was he up to? Now he could maybe sneak by and see what Ren was really planning... He doubted any of this would help the shifters. He moved towards the tent, trying to stay hidden.
My Adoptables!

DragonWill

Postby Manx » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:15 pm

Shahar:
      {The gentle stirring of fabric drew Shahar from her vigilant watch and she glanced up at Gale as he approached. Although curious as to what had disturbed his slumber, she offered no questions as he took up his place beside her. Rather, Shahar accepted his presence with silent gratitude. Even in silence, it was enough to quell the seclusion that invaded the quiet night. Besides, she contemplated, as a fellow soldier she was well aware of the horrors the night heralded. While they had lessened in frequency with time, the fear and sorrow that accompanied such vivid night terrors had yet to become less shocking come morning. In truth, she held doubts they ever would. The only respite came with the deeper, dreamless sleep. 

When Gale did at last break the silence, Shahar turned to listen to him. While at first hesitant, Shahar complied to his words after a moment. She held trust in him, and doubted Gale would risk his performance the following day without reason. All soldiers learned quickly enough the value sleep held. With a brief nod, she pushed herself away from their watch point. "Watch for the shifter, Taliu," she murmured quietly, pausing on her way past. "He wandered off near the beginning of my shift, saying something about going exploring, and I have yet to see him return. I can't say he holds any of my trust, so it would be best to keep a careful eye out." With this warning passed along, Shahar quietly made her way across camp, settling gently into her assigned tent. 
Manx

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's