~Beaugro~ |Elemental Role Play| Semi-Lit

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

~Beaugro~ |Elemental Role Play| Semi-Lit

Postby Redsparrow » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:55 am

~Beaugro~

~Introduction~
It was not always like this, or at least that is how the story goes.According to legend people use to live scattered and powerless, struggling to survive in a harsh magical world. Time and time again their villages would fail, with so many lives lost in those early days. The spirits did not like seeing the humans suffer this way, so they granted each human tribe a gift. Each tribe was given a unique power, humans were granted the ability to control one element each. Almost over night humans began to thrive with their new found skills. Soon humans began to battle with one other, this angered the spirits who punished waring tribes by turing them into the animals for which they were behaving like. Not all tribes were waring, so not all tribes lost their connection to the elements. This created the great rift between the elementals and the shifters. Shifters are now seen as lesser than human, marked by the spirits for their ancestors crimes.

~The Way Things Are~
Humans with the Elemental abilities where able to unite under the rain of King Richard, with his leadership they were able to spread and concur other kingdoms. Any human who was born an “elemental” was granted protection. However if you where a physical changer (Shifters) you and any of your kind would be enslaved. Those who resisted where slaughtered. With this, whole groups of people fell and became only myth.
It has been a long time since Richard’s rule but the philosophy of the great kingdom of Beaugro has changed little. The current ruler King Joshua is still looking to unite the land under Beaugro’s rule. Anyone who stands in his way will perish to his great armies. Only the fringe lands remain free and only there will you find small groups of Shifters. This is where our story begins…

~Invasion~
It has been well known that small groups of Shifters still live in the fringe land on the out skirts of the kingdom, but until recently little was done about these populations. However with recent threats to the Kingdom of Beaugro the king has started to send out groups of soldiers across the land to destroy any settlements they find.

~ABOUT THE RP~
Hey everyone, this Role Play is going to be run in a DnD fashion. Each person will build a character to have specific goals/secrets and schemes. I will work with each character to help interweave the plot and keep everyone involved and important. However you will be required to keep secrets about yours and others characters, if you tell others your secretes in or out of the RP you will ruin the fun of the surprise, and perhaps get characters killed.
Last edited by Redsparrow on Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Redsparrow

Re: ~Beaugro~ Character Info

Postby Redsparrow » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:58 am

~Character Information~

~Elemental~
In the beginning 4 elements where given to humanity. They are:
-Fire
-Water
-Earth
-Wind.
To date all 4 elements still exist in the human population. Elementals have a birth mark that reflects their element, these show up as a pattern on the wrist or behind an ear/side of face. These birth marks look like tribal tattoos that reflects the individuals element. They also have flakes of color in there eyes that glitter in the sunlight, these flakes are the color of their elements (fire is red, water is blue, earth is green and wind is yellow).

~Shifters~
In the beginning there where tribes that wielded the ability of every animal imaginable. To date only a few still exist, while others are rumored to still live among us. For our purposes we will only focus on 5 major animal groups (PM me if you have your heart set on something else). There is the
-Avian tribe
-Retile tribe
-Feline tribe
-Caine tribe
-Equine tribe
Shifters or Physical changers are able to turn into one animal forum and back into a human. However every Physical changer keeps one animal feature when they are in their human forum. This can show up as the animal’s tail, ears, wings, and features or in some cases fur. In the cat tribe it is not uncommon for human forums to keep their coat of fur. (These Physical changers suffer heavily from the fur trade).
~Shifters~
Shifters who are in slavery are forced to wear "Slavery bracelets" these braces have magical enchantment on them that make the slave do what the master asks. It insures that running way is out of the question as well as betrayal.

~Rules~

• This is a Semi-Lit RP, so you must post detailed lengthy posts. I am not to picking on spelling and grammar, what matters most to me is that you are able to post quality responses.
• No one is all-powerful, you may not god-mod. This includes injuring, de-arming or moving another character without their permission.
• You may have two characters at most.
• Death is allowed but both parties must agree to do so. If you choose to kill off a character let me know and we can find a way to create you a new one.
• Secrets are disclosed for plot purposes, your character may not have a hunch about the secrets unless a hint is given.
• Inactivity for long lengths of time with out an explanation will get your character removed from the RP.
"We are going to die...... That makes us the lucky ones."
Redsparrow

Re: ~Beaugro~ |Elemental Role Play| Semi-Lit

Postby Redsparrow » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:58 am

Last edited by Redsparrow on Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Redsparrow

Postby Redsparrow » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:00 am

~CHAPTER 1~

~Kingdom of Beaugro~
Market street, the center of free trade and goods in the Kingdom of Beaugro, has been experiencing a series of bombings. Each of these bombs has been tied back to a group of terrorist made up of Shifters. Several Shifters have been arrested and have been tied to both the Canine and Feline tribes.
The death and distraction has pushed the king to action, he has announced war on the Canine and Feline tribes. Since the location of both tribes are unknown he is sending out scouts to find and report back to the Kingdom.
Unknown to everyone is that not all the bombings have been conducted by Shifters, it is rumored that someone within the kings army has been also setting off bombs. Is this mysterious bomber looking to start a war? Or just shake things up?

~Canine Tribe~

The Canine Tribe has spies in the Kingdom of Beaugro and are behind the bombing of Market Street. A mostly nomadic tribe they have small groups scattered all over the Forest to the far west. There leader with a small group of warriors, is located close the Kingdom of Beaugro and is planning another attack. The Royal Family is far away from the action safe in a forest den.

~Feline Tribe~

The Feline Tribe is trying its best to stay out of the drama and off the radar of Beaugro. Trying to keep a peaceful distance has been hard because of the actions of the other tribes. They live near the Northern Sea, far away from all other tribes.

~Avian Tribe~
The Avian Tribe is all in captivity of Beaugro and King Joshua. A few birds fly free but they are taking refuge in other shifter tribes. Reza has not made an attempt to contact any of them for help. The Falconry temple were all falcons are kept has the city on high alert for his capture, they would prefer to get him back alive. This has left Reza looking desperately for refuge or allies.

~Equid Tribe~
The Equid Tribe is all in captivity of Beaugro, the Royal line has been carefully maintained and used for mounts. Every Royal family member owns a Royal Equid, these Equids are trained in the art of war and sport. There is rumored to be a few equids free in the wild, but if there are they would be wise to stay far from Beaugro, for the price of capturing one alive is enough to make anyone as rich as a king.

~Reptile Tribe~

Little is known about the Reptile Tribe, they live in the Southern Deserts. Due to the harsh climate they have never had the numbers to fight or be bothered by Beaugro. Poisonous reptile lines have all but been hunted to extinction, due to there obvious threats. Perhaps some still live and are closer then we think?
Redsparrow

Postby Redsparrow » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:00 am

Chapter 2
WIP
Redsparrow

Postby Redsparrow » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:18 pm

Ren's eyes flashed at her question. Standing he slowly made his way around the fire to her, playing the the flames as he walked. They flickered and swirled around his hand playfully, it reminder her of arrogant the way he would approached her cage when she had been captured. His stance and calm nonchalant way he played with the fire displayed that not only was he not concerned about the situation, but that he knew he had complete control of all outcomes.
He came to rest next to her and pulled a vile of fluid from his chest pocket and holding it out to her. The clear glass reviled a light purple blue fluid and swirled and glowed in the firelight. "Because love, you need this. From my calculations more then half of your tribe is ill, the rest will be soon if not already. There is enough medicine in this vile to cure half of your tribe. I will give you the rest of the cure after you help me obtain what I am looking for. To sweeten the deal even more, I will send Reza with instructions on how to use the medicine and your personal signature to your tribe. That way people can start being saved as soon as possible."
Redsparrow

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:23 pm

Anita Belle Gunthner
As Ren began moving towards her, Anita set down her food she was eating and stood up. She noticed the way he controlled the fire and knew he remembered her capture. Looking into his eyes, Anita could almost see them level with hers. He was only a few inches taller than her but she didn't let that intimidate her.
At the sight of the vile of liquid, Anita simply looked at it with familiarity. The pieces slowly came together and she knew what was in that bottle. The cure. Her eyes widened at the sight and she was tempted to grab it and run but knew things wouldn't turn out in her favour.
When Ren spoke of her as love, Anita's eyes narrowed and she would have punched him if it wasn't for the vile in his hand. After the comment, Anita listened to Ren and her heart began racing. She needed to save her tribe but what would happen if they gained possession of the weapons? "What do you need from me?" She asked after a short pause. Her voice showed a hint of defeat but she would be sure to find the best way to save everyone. If there was such way.
1.21 gigawatts

Postby Redsparrow » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:32 pm

"A guide, the items I am looking for are located in the ruins of an ancient Feline village. It's very hard to find, many have gone and not returned. I think you will know the lay of the land well enough to get us there alive. Once we have the items I will send Reza back to the kingdom for a second vile of the cure and you will be free to go as you will."
Redsparrow

Postby 1.21 gigawatts » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:57 pm

Anita Belle Gunthner
With arms crossed, Anita listened to what Ren had to say. The weapons were in the feline territory the entire time? How could she have not known about them? "Before I go any further into this deal, answer me this. What is your intention once you gain possession of these items? And do not try to fool me. I know what these items are capable of." She wasn't about to go into this quest with a blind eye. With the knowledge she had from her childhood and what Darth had warned them about, she knew it wasn't going to be all fun and rainbows once the elementals gained control of the weapons.
1.21 gigawatts

Postby DragonWill » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:35 pm

"I will help you then... Just... Promise me you will let us go... No matter what other 'deal' you might think you have. I can't just sit here in binds again..." Taliu looked at the weapons that had been taken from him. "And can I please have those back?" Taliu did not trust the elemental's enough to just let them take his weapons.
Doing multiple Role Plays at once is like holding a pile of burning rocks. You toss them up in the air, but you have to hold a few at a time. When you manage to get them all in the air at once, you relax. Then you get pelted with burning stones...
My Adoptables!

I am going to be away with minimal online time for July 9-27 and no online time July 30- August 15. Don't kick me out of RPs please!

DragonWill

Next

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's