Beasts Among Us

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: Beasts Among Us

Postby Wolf » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:56 pm

{{ I'm soo sorry!!! I've been extremely busy with school and family for a while... }}
James-
James looked around anxiously and somewhat gently scooped up the troubled wolf with ease, snarling quietly as he heard shots, and walked briskly away, the wolf's heaviness getting to James quickly. He glanced back before breaking out of the bushes to meet a long highway. It was pretty empty... He crossed after looking bothways and dodged into another bush, letting Rags to fall out of his arms.
Wolf

Postby PoisonWolf » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:24 am

Skylar yelped in surprise when James picked him up. "Hey!" He yelped, struggling. "Put me down!" He said, his amber eyes wide. He tumbled from James's arms and landed, catlike, on his feet. He looked up at James, blinking shyly, nervously, as he didn't know where he was. "W-who are you?" He asked quietly, stammering a bit in his anxiety. The hunters, James, everything was just a bit nerve-wracking at the moment,
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
PoisonWolf

Postby Aislinn Smalltail » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:17 am

Username: Aislinn Smalltail
Human name: Aileksa "Alex" Thorne
Pack name: Luchs
What animal can they turn into: Eurasian Lynx
Short personality: -WIP-
Short description: -WIP-

((Will have to finish this at lunch time. I have to go back to work, break is over for now... XD))
Aislinn Smalltail

Postby LaceWhiskey » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:41 am

Username: Lacewhiskey
Human name: El
Pack name: Skye
What animal can they turn into: Canis lupus - Wolf (Black).
Short personality: WIP
Short description: WIP

Will finish this soon. Internet is being extremely laggy and it's hard to write anything. ;c
LaceWhiskey

Previous

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's