[Down  the  Rabbit  Hole] (Alice in Wonderland.)

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

[Down  the  Rabbit  Hole] (Alice in Wonderland.)

Postby Astar » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:41 pm

Have you ever wondered what Wonderland would be like? Have you ever thought about how your experience would be like? Well.. Wonderland isn't what it used to be. If you'd like to know what I'm talking about, come Down the Rabbit Hole.

Plot:

Wonderland is in ruins. Very few survives, nothing is the same. It's all dark and twisted, it's not as you expected it to be as a toddler... And we'll never get it back..

--------------------

Welcome to Down the Rabbit Hole. This is an Alice in Wonderland roleplay where Wonderland is pretty much destroyed, but no one knows why or how. It's an apocalypse.
Yea.. I don't know what else to say here ._.

Rules:

• When posting, post more than 2 sentences. Unless OOC.
• Use (, [, or / when OOC.
• If your going to die/kill someone, ask me, and the person your killing.
• Your aloud as many characters as you can hold. Just make sure they're all active.
• Post at least once a week, unless your away.
• I'll add more rules if needed.
Last edited by Astar on Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Astar

Characters&form

Postby Astar » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:46 pm

To join:

Feel free to make your own form, if you'd like.

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Anything extra on your RP character:
Other:

Female:

Elizabeth/ My-Insanity
Rewind, Forward, and Pause/ιηƒιηιтє.
Trinity Archimedes/ιηƒιηιтє.

Male:

(the) Marionette/ιηƒιηιтє.
Last edited by Astar on Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Astar

Re: [Down  the  Rabbit  Hole] (Alice in Wonderland.) WIP.

Postby Astar » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:52 pm

Username: My-Insanity
Name: Elizabeth
Appearance: Black hair, Dark blue button eyes, white skin, Blue dress, Black shoes, Black cat ears, Black cat tail, 'Sewn' mouth (but still able to talk.), Stitches across body.
Personality: Elizabeth is.. unique, a type of girl you'll rarely see. She's energetic, always smiling (forcibly) and laughing. She's in a permanent happy mood, unless she's angry. She has anger problems, so beware if you make her mad.
Anything extra on your RP character: -
Other: -
Astar

Re: [Down  the  Rabbit  Hole] (Alice in Wonderland.)

Postby ιηƒιηιтє. » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:03 am

Username:Infinite.
Name: (the) Marionette
Appearance: Marrionette is a tall, lanky man with a gangly body and an almost wooden, puppet like appearance. With messy brown hair and dull, shiny black eyes, he wears a fine silk suit and has many silken tendrils trailing from his body, often invisible in most lighting. They never seem to break.
Personality:Marionette rarely shows emotion, and is quite awkward and slightly clumsy. Silent and sullen, Marionette is quite the observer and is quite go-with-the-flow, happy to do anything if prodded.
Anything extra on your RP character: He originates in Wonderland. Do not try to cut the strings. c;
Other: n/a

Username: Infinite.
Name: Rewind, Forward, and Pause
Appearance: Practically identical, all of them are the same height and build -slim and petite, and quite delicate- with long, curly brown hair and tanned skin. They all wear the same frilly white dress. The only difference is their eyes; Rewind's eyes are red. Forward's eyes are green. And Pause's eyes are yellow.
Personality: They seem to act quite similar but different at the same time. Prone to speaking in unison and acting in unison, the three of them are strangely silent and like to stare at people for long periods at times. They crack into smiles at the oddest of times, and each have their own little quirks, which is really the only way to differentiate them; Rewind is extremely forgetful. Forward is extremely impatient. Pause is calm as a stone, able to sit still for hours on time.
Anything extra on your RP character: They usually wander about in the weirdest way, and while they look almost identical, it's almost impossible to find all three together at one time; however, if one appears, the others will follow soon after. If you try to engage in conversation, that is. They originate in Wonderland.
Other:

Username Infinite.
Name: Trinity Archimedes
Appearance: A tall, lithe girl with wavy black hair and bright blue eyes, Trinity has pale skin and a very good poker face that she werars constantly. Often found with blue teardrop earrings and faded blue converse, Trinity is seventeen turning eighteen.
Personality: A calm and soft soul, Trinity is understanding and meticulous, and has a soft kindness about her. A thinker and a listener, Trinity prefers quiet and tranquil, and is extremely mellow. Insufferably shy and slightly insecure and sensitive, Trinity is often too polite for her own good and is often apoligizing. Suffers from a few mild anxiety problems.
Anything extra on your RP character: A newcomer and is thoroughly freaked out.
Other: I hope these forms are fine. ^^"
ιηƒιηιтє.
Gay and proud.

- - - -
I refuse to submit to
the ridiculousness that is
Burying your gays,
For the community in media
should be a reflection of our lives
not lead to the stomach,
not death by disease
not a standard so often given
that it assumes a stereotyped name.

I refuse to bow to my apparent fate,
of death simply waiting for love,
of that love unrequited;
I will never quit,
and I weep for those
that felt like they had to.
I weep for those butchered
by a pixelated pen.

- - - -

Clexa | Camren | Cophine | Bumbleby | Cartinelli
Sleeping Warrior | Doccubus | Mikaanie | Hollstein
Emison | Beronica | Wayhaught | Korrasami | Shoot

Want a chance to win this (and more!) in a giveaway? Click!
Want to comission me? Send me a PM!
A forever tribute to Monty Oum. RIP ~

CS

TR

IG

SM

TT

ιηƒιηιтє.

Postby Astar » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:56 pm

They are fine and accepted ^^; We can start when at least ome more person joins.

Silly me, I forgot to add age xD I'll add that I'm the form now owo.
Astar

Postby Midnight Rose » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:30 am

Username: Midnight Rose
Name: Aria "Mad Hare" Rose
Appearance: Aria is a fairly tall girl standing at 5'7, she has midnight black hair and bright heterochromatic eyes, her left eye is green and her right eye is red. She's slender but strong and has two black rabbit ears that are pink on the inside. She dresses rather unusually, but never goes without her purple waistcoat
Personality: Aria is eccentric, and can be rather unbalanced and random at times. She loves tea and her best friend is a mouse
Anything extra on your RP character: She originates in Wonderland
Other:
Midnight Rose

Postby remix. » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:00 pm

Username: HaLlOwEeN BeAtS
Name: CheckMate
Appearance: Brown Hair with a purple streak through it , Black Eyes , Pale Skin , Stands at about 4' 6 , Pointed, Feline Looking teeth ,
Personality: To put it simply , Check is insane. He has tendency to break out laughing at the most random times , lies to trick travelers , and scaring them as well. Nothing is ever serious to him and he treats life like one giant joke,
Anything extra on your RP character: Twin Brother to Chess , Originates from wonderland.
Other: Nope -^-

Username: ^
Name: Chess
Appearance: Purple hair with black stripes , pale like his brother , stands at about 5' 7
Personality: Almost similar to his brother , though he disagrees with life being a joke. He tends to be more serious than Check , only on rare occasions . One trait that he and his twin both share is being insane , though he only acts like it on occasion .
Anything extra on your RP character: Twin to CheckMate , Originates from wonderland
Other:
ImageImage
mix // newsies trash // wip sig
remix.

Postby remix. » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:45 pm

Bump
ImageImage
mix // newsies trash // wip sig
remix.

Postby DerpyNightAnime » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:30 pm

Username:DerpyNightAnime
Name:KatCheshire
Appearance:Image
Personality:RP it out
Anything extra on your RP character:My father is the Cheshire Cat
Other:Like Cheshire i can appear and reappear
to Face Unafriad The plans that we made Walking in a winter wonderland
DerpyNightAnime

Next

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's