A bond of a lifetime ~ Elf/dragon Rp ~ Accepting!

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Re: A bond of a lifetime ~ Elf/dragon Rp ~ Accepting!

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:13 am

Ireth Ar-Feeninel
Ireth looked at the dragon and nodded, "Understandable....but i feel the pull coming to you," she said gently and looked at the dragon wearily before hesitantly resting her hand on the dragon's hid. "beautiful..." she mumbled as she admired the colour of the scales. "I'm Ireth....Ireth Ar-Feninel," she said not lifting her gaze from the dragon's hid.

Tarenron Cuthanil
Tarenron heard Sabre's growl and chuckled lightly before he patted his side gently to assure him. He suddenly felt him push off the edge of the cliff going into a freefall. He smirked as the aderanline rose in him, he smiled as he looked down at the ground and held onto Sabre. Tarenron heard Sabre and chuckled, before feeling his huge wings spread out either side of them. He saw the tree's below as they glided over the top of them. "Who said you had to? You can do as you please...." he said as he sat back on Sabre's back and sighed.

Celtore
Celtore felt the air begin to get warmer, she huffed a little in annoyance. as she felt more uncomfortable. She stopped before she sighed and continued to walk following Chaveyo. She heard him speak and chuckled a little, Yes, reason why i hate coming out here she said as she came out of the mountain side. She felt the sun hit her white and silver scales as she adjusted her eye sight to the brightness. Celtore spotted the elder and lowered her head in respect before she rose and wlaked under the shadow of a tree.

AerosSkad
AeroSkad looked at the boy as he heard him chuckle lightly which caught him off guard a little. He always thought human's were thoughtless, killing machines. He relaxed sligthly feeling a little more comfortable around the boy. However he still felt tense and weary. So do you...young vidian think you can be my rider? he questioned with a small smirk on his muzzle as he watched him.
~WolfCharm~

Postby SilentObserver » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:21 pm

Infinite nodded, "Yes I have that feeling coming from you as well." She said as she relaxed into her position, "Could it be possible that you're my rider?" She asked looking at the girl, "Nice to meet you Ireth. I'm Infinite." The dragon smiled lightly at the girl.
SilentObserver

Postby Wolfsinger » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:45 pm

O.O I did not see your post Wolf, sorry. I'll post tonight :)
Also on Gothicat, Wajas (218343), and Chickensmoothie known by the same username
Ungrouped pets are Never for trade. Stop asking
Wolfsinger

Postby *Frozen* » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:24 pm

Name: Astrid Se'Lime
Image or Description: She is a tall, willowy girl with shoulder lenth Dusty blond hair with a slight wave to it. She's got leaf green eyes and a unremarkable face, neither pretty nor ugly.
Personality: Astrid is a courageous, daring and fiery young woman that stands up for what she believes in. She is hard to get to know, but if you do, she will protect you fiercely.
Dislikes: Rudeness, snobs
Family?: None that she knows of, someone is free to be a long lost family member
History: She was abandoned as a young baby and was raised by an elderly couple living in the woods. She grew up supporting them and herself, and learned to depend on no one for anything.
Partner: None yet
Crush?: Open
GF/BF: None

Name: Lucis
Ability: Breathes fire
Image or description: He is a large deep red dragon with black spines along his back and deep orange eyes
Family?: None that he knows of
Species: Western Dragon
Partner: None Yet
Crush?: Open
Mate?: None
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

❅❄❆❄❅

"let it go, let it go
when i'll rise like the break of dawn
let it go, let it go
that perfect girl is gone
here i stand in the light of day
let the storm rage on,
the cold never bothered me anyway"

❅❄❆❄❅

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
*Frozen*

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:47 am

{ that's perfectly fine WolfSinger :3 an *Frozen* we kind of all paired up already sorry }
~WolfCharm~

Postby remix. » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:57 am

( So sorry for the lack of RolePlay. Holidays and school were killing meh. But, I'm here on break, so expect more action from me (: )

" I would be honored if that was the case." Vidian replied, blue eyes holding the dragons gaze intently. This was one of the basic life skills he had learned as a young boy. Never to let the enemies gaze away from your own.. but then again, Aeroskad wash't the enemy.. it was probably because the beast outmatched any rider. "But, I did feel the pull and it led me here." He said.
ImageImage
mix // newsies trash // wip sig
remix.

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:44 am

Ireth Ar-Feeninel
Ireth heard the dragon speak in her mind. It was a bit foreign but she knew she would get use to it over time. She smiled a little at the words the dragon spoke before seeing her relax. Urethane began to feel more comfortable around the dragon the longer she was with her. She herd the question from the dragon and lifted her gaze meeting the dragon's own gaze. "Possibly..." she said softly not entirely sure but it definitely was possible, she did after all feel the pull towards this dragon. "It is nice to meet you too Infinite," Ireth smile politely back.

AerosSkad
AeroSkad heard Vidian speak and held his gaze. He slightly nodded his large black head, I have never had a rider.... he spoke quietly. I have felt the pull many times before but I never wanted a rider. I always thought having a ride would be a burden he spoke with jonesty before he heard Vidian speak again. He sighed and nodded once again. I guess we will see if this bond will work out then he said more to himself before he lowere his massive head towards Vidian. He laid his head down before Vidian and closed his now brown eyes. AerosSkad also lowered his body flat to the groin with his wings folded on his back neatly.
~WolfCharm~

Postby remix. » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:33 pm

Vidian Sat down cross-legged beside the dragons head. " Maybe." He said and breathed deeply,putting a trembling hand over the dragons snout. " May I touch you?" He asked calmly, ignoring the hint of childish excitement weaved into his voice.
ImageImage
remix.

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:44 am

AerosSkad
AeroSkad heard Vidian sit down beside his head. He didn't move and stayed still and breathed evenly. He heard his word before he listened to Vidian's breathing as he breathed in deeply. AerosSkad could feel his hand hovering over his muzzle as it trembled a little. He smiled as his question and chuckled as he heard the childish excitment laced in Vidian's voice, Yes you may Vidian he spoke softly and gently which was completely different to his normal self...it was a rare side of him that many near really saw. [/center]
~WolfCharm~

Postby remix. » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:33 am

Vidian put his hand on down on Aeroskad' s snout. He grinned and ran his fingers around the scale covered snout. "This is magnificent." He said, looking at his partner.
ImageImage
remix.

PreviousNext

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's