Closed

Post role plays centered around humanoid/human characters. Can be original or based off of movies, books, games, etc.

Closed

Postby stormbriger » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:47 am

sorry
-Storm
Last edited by stormbriger on Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Looking For:
stormbriger

closed

Postby stormbriger » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:47 am

-storm
Last edited by stormbriger on Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Looking For:
stormbriger

Re: Evenslip ~open needs people~

Postby stormbriger » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:48 am

FOURM
Name: (first, last)
History: (optional)
Power:
House:
Other:
Looking For:
stormbriger

Postby stormbriger » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:44 pm

NOW OPEN!
:D :D :D
-Storm
Looking For:
stormbriger

Postby Scar » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:21 pm

I don't have a lot of spare time for multiple roleplays, so I'll be pulling out.
Sorry for any inconveniences.
Last edited by Scar on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

text text text text text text t
✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby stormbriger » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:35 pm

Accepted :)
-Storm
Looking For:
stormbriger

Postby SkieNight » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:11 am

{I can write more in replies... I'm just not so good at filling out forms.... I'm also having a bit of WB right now, sorry. School is draining me.}

Name: Ariella Rose Morielli, or Ari
Appearance: Ariella's 'true' form is a smaller girl. She is rarely ever taller then someone, even though she is older then most. She just barely stands five feet one inch (5'1") tall. The girl isn't thin, but she's not stocky either, she's just very average in body structure. Of corse she's not a naturally strong girl, being one of the smallest and all, but she has plenty of muscle for her size, she isn't totally ripped but her arms and legs are nicely toned from her work outs. She has wavy reddish brown hair that falls down to the middle of her back, though normally she has it pulled back into a high pony tail. Her almond shaped eyes are a dark honey color, and are flecked with green and gold. Her face is a bit rounder then some, but her higher cheek bones make up for that giving it a bit more 'shape. Her lips are pretty thin but still have a classy look. Ari has a nice curve to her body, though it isn't totally over exaggerated.
History: The girl isn't a quite, one and will gladly tell her story if asked. Its not a sad one or a dark one, but it's hers with her ups and downs. Ariella was born to a very rich man and a not so rich woman. Her father loved her mother dearly, though it was quite clear that his wife loved his money more then him. Still the couple were happy, and soon they were expecting a lovely little girl. Ever since birth Ari was a small one. from day one she was underweight and very tiny. Her parents had no 'abilities' and it's unclear where she might have gotten the powers from, but evidence is leaning to her mother's side. Ariella had a nice life, she never had to work very hard to live, her parents were well off, and that was quite clear. The the young girl grew so did her powers. It started with little things but soon it was clear that she was special. Her parents were worried at first and actually sent her to a doctor to see what was wrong. But after many tests the girl was proclaimed 'normal'. Finally after talking to many people they found that she was infract a shifter. When she was fifteen her parents packed her bags and sent to Evenslip, happy to begone of her 'odd' powers and happy that she was with others of her 'kind' (though she knows that they aren't really a 'species'). After a few years, and a lot of hard work the girl finally became the female head of her house, and she couldn't be prouder.
Power: Ariella can shift into any body in the world. Of corse it isn't that easy. To be able to shift she needs a special item that belonged to that person, whether is be their favorite blanket or a necklace, if they were attached to it she can use it. She can only shift into people, but they don't have to be alive any longer. However when she changes if she's connected enough she can think their thoughts and tap into their memories. But in the end this takes up much of her energy and she can't do it for long. Still after being at the school for a few years she's learning and growing stronger.
House: Cambiare, head girl
Other: At the moment Ari doesn't have any love interest. Though she's a talkative girl, but she just isn't looking.

Name: Calix James Skylstad
Appearance: For his age Calix is a tall boy, he stands at about five feet 8 or 9 inches (5'8.5"). He;s pretty thin giving him a rather lanky appearance at times with his long, thin arms and legs. His face is more round in appearance with a smaller nose, thinner lips and and round eyes. His green eyes are often covered by his curly brown hair that tends to fall into his face from time to tom. His hair isn't really long, but it's long enough and curls just the right way, that it falls into his face. His hair also has a messy appearance and even a nice comb through only makes it so neat.
History: Caliz is a shy and very soft spoken boy. He isn't one to just go and tell someone his story. It's neither super good or super bad it's just a story, he's just too shy to share it. (I'll think of something later)
Power: Calix can control the element of lightning. He can take the electricity from storms along with sockets and other powered items (that have to have a very strong electrical current) and move it or reconfigure it. He can also take the static around him and use his own energy to make lightning. Still, the boy isn't very strong yet and if he has too much power around him or in his hands it tends to go a bit haywire.
House: Tellus house
Other: Calix has no love interest. The boy is too shy to speak to most people, never the less the girl he likes.
Last edited by SkieNight on Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SkieNight

Postby stormbriger » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:00 am

It's great!
accepted :) ))
-Storm
Looking For:
stormbriger

Postby Secret » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:05 am

Name: Nyssa Goldenworth

Power: Able to take the form of anything she has come in contact with before. This is skin-on-skin she cannot just touch their clothes. Also, while she may take the height and body of that person, her clothing does not transform with her. Because of this she has both mens and womens clothing in her wardrobe, all types and sizes. She prefers to be prepared.
But when she does shift into somebody's form Nyssa obtains all their physical attributes, this is very handy when doing hand to hand combat/when using weapons.
Her animal "storage" isn't all that fantastic though, rats, cockroaches, dogs and rabbits are the main "beast" forms she can take. Not all that exciting. Plus - what clothes would a dog wear? No - animal transformations really aren't all that appealing to Nyssa at all.

Appearance: Nyssa was born with a stunningly beautiful face with near perfect symmetry. Everything about her was dark and mysterious, brown eyes, slightly wavy ebony hair, high cheekbones. It was as if her very being immitated poise and sophistication. Sadly, this didn't last long.
Two years ago, just before she was accepted into Evenslip Academy her magic had backfired on her and now when her powers slipped an ugly misshappen face appears instead of her true ethereal beauty. Because of this she has to constantly keep up a glamour, but that isn't always a bad thing. Especially when you have parents like hers.

History: Nyssa's parents were... special. They believed that magic was a curse and that their sole mission in life was to eradicate every single bit of sorcery on Earth. The last thing they believed was that their own daughter was keeping a dirty little secret from them.
After her "accident" Nyssa left every day for school with her glamour cast off but as soon as she stepped into that bus "TAH-DAH!" it was as if nothing ever happened. She would never have been caught if her mother hadn't decided one day to give Nyssa a surprise pick-up as it was her birthday and Nyssa's mother had something wonderful planned. Of course Nyssa never found out what they were.
Her mother simply drove off.
When Nyssa finally walked home and knocked on the door her parents pretended not to know who she was, treated her as if she was one of those door to door salesmen. It broke her heart.
She has been living in a box for the last year and sneaking into private swimming pools to bathe. Exciting. :?

Everslip is Nyssa's only way out of her old life.

House: Cambiere

Other: Sorry this is so short, it's almost 10 pm and I've been getting to sleep around 1 am lately. Since I have to also get up at 7 am I am not holding up too well.
ImageImage
Secret

Postby Secret » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:14 pm

Sorry for double posting but have I been accepted and if I have when can we start?
ImageImage
Secret

Next

Return to Human Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's